Renée Kathleen Zellweger is an American actress. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including two Academy Awards and four Golden Globe Awards.
Facts of Renee Zellweger
|Full Name:||Renee Zellweger|
|Age:||53 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||April 25, 1969|
|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Emil Erich Zellweger|
|Mother's Name:||Kjellfrid Irene|
|Height / How tall :||1.63 m|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Renee Zellweger|
I'm glad folks think I look different, I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows
I'm attracted to intelligence and creativity and passion - and not necessarily the romantic kind. I want to learn from someone who is greedy for information and light and laughter and the whole world. Someone who celebrates their days and finds inspiration in what other people accomplish
Goodness in other people and what they contribute inspire me. I love it when someone is gifted and shares it in some way so that it has a trickle-down effect
The director of the movie titled Jerry Maguire which was first aired in 1996 sprung a pleasant surprise on the public when he chose the cast a relatively unknown actress Renee Zellweger in the role of Dorothy Boyd, the single mother who played alongside Tome Cruise in the movie.
The movie’s commercial and critical success made the rising star one of the freshest talents in Hollywood as of the late 1990s. Today, the actor cum producer has achieved several prestigious accolades and critical acclaim which include; three Golden Globe Awards, an Academy Award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and a BAFTA award. In addition to the aforementioned, she was chosen as the Hasty Pudding’s Woman of the Year (2009) and has taken pride in being regarded as one of the highest earners of Hollywood.
Why Renee Zellweger’s face looks different?
Renee has often been part of controversies due to the rumors of plastic surgery of her face. During the women in a Hollywood award in 2014 as she walked out as Oscar winner and told people magazine in contrary to her facial transformation was she use to care much less about her body and other schedules to sustain her good health while only striving for the success in her field of business.
The 45-year-old Hollywood star at that time poured sorrow of how she depleted herself and couldn’t conceal her exhaustion properly, as a result, she has also suffered eating disorder which might have been the root cause for her transformation. It is not reported that she had the plastic surgery which Renee denies herself as it seems.
Who are the parents of Renee Zellweger?
Recalling her early life, Renee was born in Katy, Texas. She was born to father Emil Erich Zellweger, a mechanical and electrical engineer and mother, Kjellfrid Irene, a nurse, and midwife. She has a brother, Drew Zellweger and she does not have any sister. She was brought up in a Catholic family and her ethnicity is mixed of Swiss, Norwegian, Finnish/Kveeni, Swedish, and possible Sami.
Talking about the education status, she went to Katy High School, where she was an active cheerleader, gymnast, speech team member and also a drama club member. She later went to the University of Texas at Austin and graduated with a B.A. in English in 1991.
How Renne Zellweger began her career in the Film Industry?
- Renee’s first job after graduation was working in a beef commercial while she simultaneously auditioned for various roles around Houston, Texas. She appeared in several indies and low-budget films while she was in Texas. Her first major movie role in a movie came with the 1994 horror film ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation’, alongside Matthew McConaughey.
- Her breakthrough in career was after she became widely known to audiences with ‘Jerry Maguire’ (1996). She gained the prized lead role of Bridget Jones in 2001 in the British romantic comedy ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary’.
- Her movies and television series also included: ‘A Taste for Killing (1992)’, ‘Dazed and Confused (1993)’, ‘8 Seconds (1994)’, ‘Rebel Highway’, ‘Empire Records (1995)’, ‘The Whole Wide World (1996)’, ‘Deceiver (1997)’, ‘A Price Above Rubies (1998)’, ‘One True Thing (1998)’, ‘The Bachelor (1999)’, ‘King of the Hill (2001)’, ‘White Oleander (2002)’, ‘Chicago (2002)’, ‘Down with Love (2003)’, ‘Leatherheads (2008)’, ‘New in Town (2009)’, ‘Case 39 (2009)’, ‘The Whole Truth (2016)’, ‘Judy (2019)’, What/If (2019)’ and more.
- Further, Renee has appeared on the covers and photo sessions of various magazines throughout her career and is also active in various charity work. She took part in the 2005 HIV prevention campaign of the Swiss federal health department.
How many awards has Renee Zellweger won?
She won the Academy Award, the Golden Globe and the BAFTA Award for Best Supporting Actress for ‘Cold Mountain’ and received six Golden Globe Award nominations, winning three for her performances in ‘Nurse Betty’, ‘Chicago’, and ‘Cold Mountain’. As of now, she has a total of 28 wins and 73 nominations to her name.
Is Renee Zellweger married or not?
Reflecting her personal life, Renee Zellweger has been involved in numerous relationships in her career. From 1999 to 2000, she was engaged to Jim Carrey. In 2003, she had a brief relationship with musician Jack White. She married singer Kenny Chesney on May 9, 2005.
The marriage, however, didn’t last long and four months later, the couple obtained an annulment. She began dating Bradley Cooper in 2009, after having met on the set of Case 39 in 2006 and separated in 2011. Since 2012, she has been in a relationship with musician/songwriter/producer Doyle Bramhall II.
Other relationships that she has been involved in include Sims E. Ellison, American actor Rory Cochrane from 1993 to 1995, American Film Director Josh Pate in 1996, American Actor Matthew Perry in 2002, Irish Singer Damien Rice in 2004, British Musician Paul McCartney in Aug 2007, American Business Professional André Balazs in Nov 2007 and American TV News journalist Dan Abrams from January 2009.
How much net worth does Renee Zellweger own?
This famous Hollywood actress has a net worth around $65 million as of 2019. Her famous role as Bridget Jones in the movie Bridget Jones’s Diary made her charge $15 million per movie. According to IMDB her salary in Bridget Jones’s Diary was $3.75 million. In 2003, for the movie Cold Mountain which eventually provided her with Oscar, she charged $15 million.
The chunk of her net worth comes from her works on television and mostly in movies. She has a Mercedes E63 worth $88,000. She also owns many luxurious cars like Range Rover, Jaguar, and Bentley. She is an actress as well as a producer. Her income is supposed to grow by around 65% over the next couple of years.
How tall is Renne Zellweger?
Observing her body physics, Renne has a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 53kg. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Her bra size is 32B. She has a blue eye color and blonde hair color. She wears a shoe size of 9 (US) and her dress size is 4 (US).
- 1 Why Renee Zellweger’s face looks different?
- 2 Who are the parents of Renee Zellweger?
- 3 How Renne Zellweger began her career in the Film Industry?
- 4 How many awards has Renee Zellweger won?
- 5 Is Renee Zellweger married or not?
- 6 How much net worth does Renee Zellweger own?
- 7 How tall is Renne Zellweger?