Robert Forster was an American actor who was popularly known for his roles as John Cassellis in “Medium Cool”, as Abdul Rafai in “The Delta Force” and as Max Cherry in “Jackie Brown”.
Facts of Robert Forster
|Full Name:||Robert Forster|
|Birth Date:||July 13, 1941|
|Death Date:||October 11, 2019|
|Birth Place:||Rochester, New York, United States|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Children:||Kate Forster, Maeghen Forster, Elizabeth Forster, Robert Forster Jr.|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Robert Wallace Foster Sr.|
|Mother's Name:||Dorothy Montanarella|
|Education:||University of Rochester|
|Height / How tall :||5ft. 9inch.(1.76m)|
|Ethnicity:||mixed(Irish and Italian)|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Robert Forster|
You can win it in the late innings if you never quit.
If you deliver excellence right now, that gives you the best shot at the best future you've got coming.
If you're willing to do it as good as you're willing to think up to do it, that's what your mind is there for, and you deliver excellence right now, now being the only moment you can control or do anything with or be creative with.
Robert Forster was an American actor who was popularly known for his roles as John Cassellis in “Medium Cool”, as Abdul Rafai in “The Delta Force” and as Max Cherry in “Jackie Brown”. Forster had appeared in quite a number of TV series including “Banyon”, “Heroes”, and “Twin Peaks”. Forster won the “Saturn Award for Best Guest Starring Role on Television” for his performance in the “Breaking Bad” also the series’ sequel film, “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie”(2019) was premiered at the day of his death on October 11, 2019.
What was Robert Forster Famous for?
- Famous for his role John Cassellis in “Medium Cool”, Abdul Rafai in “The Delta Force” and Max Cherry in “Jackie Brown”.
When and Where was Robert Forster Born?
Robert Forster was born on July 13, 1941, in Rochester, New York, United States. His birth name was Robert Wallace Forster Jr. His nationality was American. Forestor belonged to mixed(Irish and Italian) ethnicity while Cancer was his zodiac sign.
Robert Forster was the son of Grace Dorothy Montanarella(mother) who was Italian American and Robert Wallace Foster Sr.(father) of English and Irish descent. His father was an elephant trainer who worked for the “Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus” and also as an executive for a baking supply company.
However, his parents divorced in 1949 when Forestor was just 8.
Forestor studied at Rochester’s Madison High School and then he attended Heidelberg College and Alfred University. In 1964, he got graduated from the University of Rochester with a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in History/ Psychology. Forster also performed in the student dramatic performances such as “Bye Bye Birdie” during his college days.
He even intended to study law previously.
What is Robert Forestor Cause of Death?
Robert Forestor died at the age of 78 on October 11, 2019, because of brain cancer which he had been suffering lately. He took his last breathe at his home in Los Angeles surrounded by his family.
On the day of his death, his latest film, “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie”(2019) was premiered.
What are Robert Forster’s Achievements and Works?
- Forestor kicked off his career after he made his debut with a supporting role as Private Williams in “Reflections in a Golden Eye” in 1967.
- Forster then starred in the film, “The Stalking Moon”(1968) and in the acclaimed film “Medium Cool”(1969) as John Cassells.
- Forster appeared in the TV series including Banyon(1972) and Nakia (1974).
- Forster starred as Captain Dan Holland in Disney’s space opera film, “The Black Hole” in 1979.
- Forster got his breakthrough role as Abdul Rafai in the film, “The Delta Force” in 1986.
- Soon after, Forster got his another breakthrough role as Max Cherry in film, “Jackie Brown” in 1997.
- Forster then was featured as Colonel Parrington in the dark comedy flick, “Me, Myself & Irene” in 2000.
- Forster then appeared in the hit NBC series, “Heroes” as Arthur Petrelli in 2007.
- Forster was also featured in the films including, “Firewall”, “Lucky Number Slevin”, “Alligator”, “The Descendants”, “London Has Fallen”.
- He also had made guest appearances in a number of TV series, including ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’, ‘Murder, She Wrote’ and ‘One West Waikiki’.
- Forster then was cast as Bud Baxter in the series, “Last Man Standing” in 2012 and “Breaking Bad”.
- Forster appeared as Sheriff Frank Truman in Showtime’s, “Twin Peaks” in 2017.
- In 2018, Forestor played in the film, “What They Had” and “Damsel”.
- Forster also was featured in “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie” as his last role in 2019.
Who Was Robert Forster Married To?
Robert Forster was a married man. Forster was married thrice throughout his entire life. He was married to his first wife, June Forster on May 14, 1966. Robert first met June at their alma mater at the University of Rochester where they both were studying.
The couple was blessed with three daughters: Elizabeth, Kathrine and Maeghen Forestor. However, their relation couldn’t stand more and they divorced on September 20, 1975, after living for 9 years together.
Later in 1978, Forestor got married to his second wife, Zivia Forestor but they ended up their relation in 1980. Then after Robert started dating the beautiful actress, Denise Grayson in 2005. Denise and Robert lived together without getting married for more than 15 years until his death on October 11, 2019.
Furthermore, Robert even has a son from his previous relationship with Marlene named Robert Wallace Forestor III.
How Much Did Robert Forster Earn?
The popular actor, Robert Forster had good earnings through his career as an actor via his movies and TV shows. Forster had been able to amass a hefty fortune of the amount in million dollars from his 4 decades-long careers during which he had given a number of hit movies to the industry.
Forster enjoyed his fortune which was estimated to be around $12 million.
With all the fortune in million dollars, Forster lived a luxurious lifestyle.
How Tall was Robert Forster?
The 78 years old Robert Forestor had an average body build. Forster was a good looking handsome guy who had a charming personality and a dazzling smile. Forster stood tall with a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.76m) while his body weight was 81kg(178 lbs).
Forster had a body measurement of 42-38-35 inches with 9(US) as his shoe size. Forster had a fair complexion with green eyes and brown hair.