Facts of Robyn Lawley
|Full Name:||Robyn Lawley|
|Age:||33 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||June 13, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Robyn Lawley|
With her dazzling smile and erotic looks, Robyn Lawley successfully has driven everyone’s eyeball since she entered the fashion industry. Robyn Lawley is a famous Australian Model. She is best known as the cover model of various popular magazines. She rose to fame for being the Australian Vogue’s first plus-size model. She was the winner of Australian Cosmopolitan Fun, Rising Star Award and many more. By profession, she is a Fashion Model. She is nicknamed as Rob. Currently, she is 29 years.
Best Known For:
- For being a plus size model.
- She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for One Stop Plus.
Early Life of Lawley
On 13th June 1989, Robyn Lawley was born. She was born in Girraween, New South Wales, Australia. Her sun sign is Gemini. Her nationality is Australian. She went to Macarthur Girls High School in New South Wales, Australia. Her father name is Chris Lawley and mother name is Janne Lawley. She also has two siblings named Shona and Jennifer. Her ethnicity is White. At age fifteen, Robyn set out to find a mainstream agency. Though the agency was ready to sign her, she refused. After a year, she began doing straight-size modeling. At age eighteen, she finally signed a “Plus-size” modeling agency called Bella model management.
Body Features of Lawley
Her tall height is of 1.89 m and weight is of 89 Kg. Her eye color is Green and the hair color is Light Brown. Her body measurement is 38-32-42 inches. Her dress size is 12 (US). Her Shoe Size is 9 (US).
Career of Lawley
- Multitalented Robyn Lawley is still being represented by Australian model agency “Bella Models”.
- Her career began to flourish after she switched to “plus-size” modeling from straight size.
- In the year 2006, Lawley’s was shoot for the first magazine named “Dolly”.
- Since then Robyn has graced the cover pages of high-end magazines, including French Elle, 2 cover pages of French Revue des Modes Fall Winter 2011 edition and cover page of French Marie Claire.
- Then, she appeared in a plus-size clothing range for New Zealand brand EziBuy.
- Lawley featured on the cover of “Vogue Italia” in June 2011.
- She has appeared in several magazine editorials, including Vogue Italia, Elle Magazine, French Revue des Modes Fall Winter 2011, Australian Flair Magazine, Lovecat magazine, Dazed & Confused, Black Magazine Gioia, Marie Claire France, Vanity Fair Italy, Glamour Magazine, The Look Magazine, Cosmopolitan UK and Glamour Spain to name a few.
- She has graced several Australian magazines’ editorial, including several issues of Australian Women’s Weekly, Australian Cosmopolitan, GQ Australia and Madison magazine.
- On March 2012, she appeared on the cover of “Madison”, becoming the first Australian plus-sized model to appear on the cover of an Australian fashion magazine.
- Lawley has done advertisements for Boux Lingerie, Calzedonia, Chantelle Lingerie, Clements Ribeiro for Evans, H&M, Persona Collezioni, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Ralph Lauren, Sculptress, and Robyn Lawley Swimwear.
- Her first beauty campaign was Face Time for Barneys New York Holiday 2013.
- In the year 2015, she became a Sports Illustrated “Rookie”, making her the first “plus-size” model to be featured in the magazine’s annual Swimsuit Issue.
- She also photogahed Tara Lynn, Keah Kelly.
- The success of Lawley’s food blog, “Robyn Lawley Eats” led to her receiving a contract with Random House.
- On September 2012, her first article addressed the media’s response to Lady Gaga’s weight gain and on October 2013, her second article addressed the thigh gap trend.
- In the year 2014, Lawley wrote an article for Mail Online.
Awards of Lawley
- Lawley was awarded the modeling Rising Star Award in 2011.
- Lawley was awarded Model of the Year during the Full Figured Fashion Week on June 2013.
- She was also selected for Sydney Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People of the year award for 2011.
Net Worth of Lawley
Australian Model, Lawley has got an estimated net worth of $100,000. Her salary has not revealed yet.
Affairs of Lawley
Robyn is dating American basketball player turned lawyer, Everest Schmidt for a long time. Her sexual orientation is Straight.