Facts of Ryan Fraser
|Full Name:||Ryan Fraser|
|Age:||28 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||February 24, 1994|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ryan Fraser|
Ryan Fraser is a Scottish professional footballer who plays as a winger. He plays for the Scotland national team. He started his club career from Aberdeen and has played for AFC Bournemouth and Ipswich Town. He became a free agent in June 2020. He has represented the Scotland under-19 and under-21 team and made his full international debut in June 2017. Ryan Fraser went on to help his team to win the 2014/2015 Football League Championship.
What is Ryan Fraser famous for?
- He is an old-fashioned Scottish winger and goal assist specialist.
Ryan Fraser Nationality
“Wee Man, Ryzi” nickname of Ryan Fraser who was born on the 24th of February 1994. He is the only son of his family. His father’s name is Graeme Fraser and his mother’s name is Debbie Fraser in the port city of Aberdeen, Northeast Scotland, United Kingdom. He is from the White Ethnicity. His religion is Roman Catholic and he is Pisces by his zodiac sign. He has British nationality.
As per the TheScottishSUn report, Ryan Fraser spent the early years of his life at Aberdeen, Scotland before moving with his parents to Oman, the middle east country where his dad got a job as an offshore worker. Graeme Fraser upon getting the middle east oil job made the decision to relocated his entire family. There is no information disclosed about his school-age and education.
Ryan Fraser Transfer News
- Ryan Fraser started his football career from Aberdeen. He remained at Kincorth Academy for several years.
- He was 16 years old when he signed a professional contract with Aberdeen in May 2010.
- He made his club debut against Heart of Midlothian in October 2010.
- He made very few appearances in the 2010-11 and 2011-12 season.
- He became a key player for Aberdeen in the 2012-13 season. He was named the Scottish Premier League Young Player of the Month award for September and October 2012.
- He rejected a contract extension with the club in December 2012.
- Fraser transferred to League One club AFC Bournemouth and signed a 3-year contract with the club for a transfer fee of 400,000 pounds.
- Fraser helped the club to promotion to the Championship in his first season at the club.
- Fraser became a key player for Bournemouth as the club promoted the Premier League in 2015.
- Following the club’s promotion to Premier League, the club loaned him to Championship club Ipswich Town for the whole 2015-16 season.
- Fraser returned to Bournemouth for the 2016-17 season.
- He scored his debut Premier League goal against Liverpool on 4 December 2016. He won a penalty kick for the club’s first goal, scored the second goal, and provided an assist for the third goal.
- He compiled a stats of 7 goals and 14 assists for the 2018-19 Premier League season.
- He was speculated to Arsenal move, but the transfer never happened.
- Fraser rejected a short-term contract extension with Bournemouth.
- He was later released by the club in June 2020. He became a free agent.
- Fraser made his senior international debut in June 2017 against England.
- Scottish Premier League Young Player of the Month: September 2012 and October 2012
- EFL Young Player of the Month: August 2015
- AFC Bournemouth Player of the Year: 2018–19
- AFC Bournemouth Players’ Player of the Year: 2018–19
Ryan Fraser Dating
There is no denying the fact that Ryan Fraser has endearing qualities with that handsome look which sure him a darling vine to ladies but as of now his status is still single and unmarried. He is straight to sexual orientation.
How tall is Ryan Fraser?
He is a professional football player and he has to maintain his body as an athletic player. He is 1.63m (5 feet 4 inches) tall and he is 68kg (150lbs) in weight. He has light brown hair color and blue is his eye color.
Ryan Fraser Salary
Ryan Fraser earns from his professional football career. His income comes from salary, bonuses, and endorsements. His transfer fee from Aberdeen to Bournemouth in 2013 was only 400,000 pounds. His salary and net worth details are not available.