Facts of Ryan Gallagher
|Full Name:||Ryan Gallagher|
|Age:||32 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||October 21, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ryan Gallagher|
Ryan Gallagher is an American singer. He is best known for his appearance as one of the contestants on season 19 of the singing reality show, The Voice. He started his music career as a backup singer to Josh Groban. On The Voice, he chose coach Kelly Clarkson. However, he had to exit the competition for unknown reasons before the live-shows. He was one of the four-way knockout and favorite contenders to advance to the live shows of the show. He was previously saved the coach Clarkson in the battle round.
He has over 58k followers on Instagram.
What is Ryan Gallagher Famous For?
- One of the contestants of the 19th season of The Voice.
Where is Ryan Gallagher From?
Ryan Gallagher was born in 1989. His birth place is in Ada Township, Michigan in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He has a brother named Sean. Information about his parents is not available at present. He belongs to the White ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Ryan Gallagher Career
- Ryan Gallagher started his music career as a backup singer for singer Josh Groban.
- He had no interest in pursuing music while growing up.
- He was on the high school choir only for an easy A.
- He was then suggested to audition for Josh Groban’s backup choir.
- He spent his early career in Nashville writing and performing on the country music circuit.
- He released his first single, “Gone for Good”.
- He shared the stage with singers including Carrie Underwood, Michael Bolton, and Lea Salonga among others.
- He has headlined shows in major cities across the United States, Asia, and Europe.
- competed on the 19th season of The Voice.
- He appeared on the 2nd episode of the series.
- In the blind audition, Gallagher performed “The Prayer” by Celine Dion and Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli.
- Coaches Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton hit the “I Want You” button and turned around for Gallagher.
- Gallagher chose team Clarkson.
- Gallagher sang “I Surrender” by Celine Dion in the battle round. He faced Marisa Corvo.
- Gallagher lost to Corvo in the battle round, but Clarkson saved him. He advanced to the four-way knockout.
- Ryan Gallagher sang “Time to Say Goodbye” in the 4-way knockout round.
- However, he voluntarily left the show after the episode.
- The reason for his exit from the show has not been revealed yet.
- He is signed to S.T.A.R. Music.
- He had released his album, I Love OPM the Album in 2016.
Why Did Ryan Gallagher Leave The Voice?
Ryan Gallagher was speculated as one of the strong contenders on the 19th season of The Voice. He was representing the team Clarkson. However, it came as a shock when it was revealed that Gallagher exited the show. Gallagher had performed at the 4-way knockout and was set to perform on the live shows. The reason for his departure from the show is still unknown.
Ryan Gallagher Wife
Ryan Gallagher is not married. Information about his personal life is not available at present. He might be dating someone. He has maintained a low profile regarding his relationship status. Any updates in his personal life will be updated soon.
He lives in Los Angeles, California.
Ryan Gallagher Height
Ryan Gallagher stands at an average height. He has an athletic body build and average body weight. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Ryan Gallagher Net Worth
Ryan Gallagher earns from his professional career as a singer and songwriter. He started his music career in the country music scene. He soon became a backup singer to Josh Groban. He gained widespread attention after he competed on the 19th season of the singing reality show, The Voice. He has toured in several cities across the United States, Europe, and Asia. He earns from record sales, contracts, concerts, and tours. His net worth is estimated below $1 million at present.