Facts of Ryan Guzman
|Full Name:||Ryan Guzman|
|Age:||35 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||September 21, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ryan Guzman|
Ryan Guzman is an American actor who earned fame and recognition for playing Sean Asa in the Step Up series, Noah Sanborn in The Boy Next Door and Carlos Gutierrez in the mini-series Heroes Reborn. He has since emerged as one of the most promising stars in 2010. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Ryan Guzman famous for?
- An American actor.
When was Ryan Guzman born?
Recalling his early life, Ryan Guzman was born Ryan Anthony Guzman in Abilene, Texas to Ray Guzman and Lisa Hudson. His nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His birth sign is Virgo.
At a young age, he moved to his mother’s native city, Sacramento, California. He also has a younger brother named Steven. He is very close with his family and credits all his success to them.
As a child, he was interested in martial arts and picked up his first black belt in Tae Kwon Do at the age of ten. He was a Mixed Martial Arts fighter until his fighting license expired in 2010. For education, he graduated from West Campus High School in the year 2005 and later attended Sierra College.
How Ryan Guzman become an actor?
- Ryan’s dream career was to be a baseball player but unfortunately, due to his shoulder injury, he could no longer play the game. After that, he decided to try his luck in print modeling. He worked with LOOK Modeling Agency, later moved to Los Angeles in September 2010 and joined Wilhelmina Agency.
- He also appeared in commercial campaigns for Old Navy, Candies and modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch and Reebok among others. Guzman then hired a skilled manager for a potential acting career.
- After a few months, he got an opportunity to work in the fourth installment in the Step Up film series, Step Up Revolution in 2012. He also appeared as a guest in two movies in the same year which includes 72 Hours with Empire and Made in Hollywood: Teen Edition.
- In 2015, he portrayed the role of Noah Sandborn in the American psychological horror movie The Boy Next Door and as Rio Raymond in Jem and the Holograms and worked with actors like Jennifer Lopez, Kristin Chenoweth, Ian Nelson, Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, and Hayley Kiyoko.
- In 2018, He appeared as Jonesie in Armed and has worked in the television series like Cameras (2012), All the Right Moves (2012), Pretty Little Liars (2013-14), Notorious (2016), Chopped Junior (2017) and 9-1-1 (2018-Present).
Who is Ryan Guzman married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Ryan isn’t married yet but engaged with his long-term girlfriend Chrysti Ane. Together, the pair blessed a son in January 2019. Presently, the pair blissfully residing in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Previously, he was in a romantic relationship with model Melanie Iglesias from 2013 to 2015. After three years, the duo broke up.
How much is Ryan Guzman’s worth?
Being an actor, Ryan earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ryan Guzman?
Observing her body statistics, Ryan stands a height of 6 feet 0 inches and weighs around 61 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his body measures 41-34-15 inches including chest, waist and biceps sizes.