Facts of Ryan Moloney
|Full Name:||Ryan Moloney|
|Age:||43 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||November 24, 1979|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ryan Moloney|
Ryan Moloney is an Australian actor who is known for his long-running role of Jarrod “Toadfish” Rebecchi in the soap opera Neighbours, for which he was nominated for a Golden Rose of Montreux Award for Best Actor in 2004. He has also appeared in Say a Little Prayer (1993) as Thug and Enemies Closer (2000) as Terry. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Ryan Moloney famous for?
- An Australian actor.
- His roles as Jarrod “Toadfish” Rebecchi in the Australian soap opera Neighbours.
Where does Ryan Moloney live?
Recalling her early life, Ryan was born in Victoria, Australia to his parents in the year 1979. However, his parent’s information is yet to be disclosed. Similarly, he is of Australian nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius. Further, his academic qualifications are yet to be revealed.
Who Played Jarred Rebecchi?
- Moving towards his career, Ryan started acting at the age of 10 through Merilyn Brend Children’s Teenagers and Adults Theatre Company in outer-eastern Melbourne.
- His debut role in as thug in the feature film, Say a Little Prayer in 1993 which is based on the Robin Klein novel Came Back to Show You I Could Fly.
- Then, he auditioned for the role of Brett Stark in Neighbours. However, He did not get the role but later appeared as a one-off character named Cyborg in 1994.
- Later in 1995, he was recalled to play Jarrod “Toadfish” Rebecchi in the movie Neighbour.
- In April 2004, he was nominated for a Golden Rose of Montreux Award for Best Actor in a Soap for his work in Neighbours.
- He appeared in the Cinderella pantomime as Buttons in 2005 and 2007.
- In 2012, He made an appearance on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.
- That same year, he appeared in an episode of Celebrity Wedding Planner broadcast on 3rd September 2012.
- In 2013, He appeared on Celebrity Big Brother broadcast on Channel 5. However, He finished in third place.
- The same year, he got the role of Jack in Dick Whittington at Dunstable’s Grove Theatre.
- Later in 2014, he got another role of Buttons in Cinderella at the Stag Theatre in Sevenoaks.
- Also, He appeared in a documentary special celebrating Neighbours’ 30th anniversary titled Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite, which aired in Australia and the UK in March 2015.
- His other appeared movies are Enemies Closer (2000), Dick & Dom in da Bungalow (2005), Massacre of the Innocents (2006), and Shaun Micallef’s Mad as Hell (2015), Neighbours: Summer Stories (2017), and Neighbours vs. Time Travel (2017).
Who is Ryan Moloney married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Ryan was married to Alison Hayward on 16th November 2003 after dating a year. Together, the couple welcomes their two children named Jack Moloney and Erin Grace Moloney. Presently, the couple lives blissfully and seems to be happy.
Further, He is an active patron of the Down Syndrome Association of Victoria and has been involved with the Victorian Police Department’s Films For Schools Youth project. He also participates in the Forgotten Children Rescue Foundation charity
In early 2011, He revealed that he was training to be a pilot and aims to fly commercial planes in the future.
What is Ryan Moloney salary?
Being an actor, Ryan has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. He also earned through her endorsed brands such as Lite n’ Easy (2010) which adds up his fortune as well.
How tall is Ryan Moloney?
Observing his body statistics, Ryan stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 78 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and his hair color is salt and pepper. Further, he has an average body but his body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.