Facts of Samir Sharma
|Full Name:||Samir Sharma|
|Age:||47 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||March 03, 1976|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Samir Sharma|
Samir Sharma was an Indian film and television actor best known for his role as Shaurya Maheshwari in the Indian drama series “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.” In “Dil Kya Chahta Hai,” he played Nitin, and in “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii,” he played Krishna Agarwal. Sharma began his acting career in 2004 and stayed in the industry for nearly 16 years, until 2020.
However, on August 5, 2020, Sharma was discovered dead at his Mumbai home, shocking the nation, which had already been shaken by the suicide of late-actor Sushant Singh Rajput earlier that year.
What is Samir Sharma’s most well-known achievement?
- As a soap opera star, he is well-known.
- In the Indian drama series “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke,” he played Shaurya Maheshwari.
Where did Samir Sharma get his start?
Samir Sharma was born in Delhi, India, on April 3, 1976. Samir Sharma was his birth name. He was of Indian descent. Sharma was of Asian descent, and his zodiac sign was Taurus.
He was the only child of his parents when he was born. In his hometown, he grew up with his niece, Nivedita Joshee.
He attended Delhi Public School before enrolling at Sri Venkateswara College, where he received a bachelor’s degree in economics. He moved to Bangalore soon after graduation to work for an advertising agency.
Later, he worked for an IT agency, but he left to seek a career in the entertainment industry, and he soon started working for Radio City. Sharma moved to Mumbai in 2004 to pursue a career as an actor, and he auditioned for a number of TV series before landing his first role with Balaji Telefilms.
What was the date of Samir Sharma’s death?
Samir Sharma committed suicide in his Mumbai apartment on August 5, 2020. On Wednesday night, he was discovered dead at the age of 44 in his Mumbai, Maharashtra, home, which was first witnessed by the apartment’s security guard.
The police investigated and suspected that he had committed suicide two days prior and was discovered hanging from his kitchen ceiling.
They suspected a suicide attempt, but no suicide note had been discovered.
Highlights of Samir Sharma’s Career Until 2020
- In 2004, Samir Sharma made his television debut as Krishna Agrawal in the popular TV show “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.”
- After that, he played Tusshar in the 2006 film “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” and in the horror series “Sssshhh Phir Koi Hai” (2006).
- In 2005, he got his first break playing Nitin Pasricha in STAR One’s TV series “Dil Kya Chahta Hai.” He remained on for another two years, until 2007.
- He was Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia in “Left Right Left” (2006-08) and Mannat (Mannu) in Four on SAB TV (2007).
- In the Veeranwali series on “9X,” he even played a hockey coach and an abusive lover.
- Sharma had a negative role as Brijesh in the NDTV Imagine series “Jyoti” in 2009.
- In 2010, Sharma landed the lead role of Rishabh Johri opposite Reena Kapoor in Sahara One’s longest-running film, “Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki,” produced by Rajshri Productions.
- In 2013, he played the role of Varad Agnihotri in the television show “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?… Ek Baar Phir.”
- Sharma made his Bollywood debut in the 2014 Bollywood film “Hasee Toh Phasee” as Nitin Bhardwaj in a supporting role.
- Sharma also appeared in “Veeranwali,” “Geet Hui Sabse Parayee,” “2612,” “A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend,” “Bhootu,” “Ayushman Bhava,” and “Ittefaq,” his second and final film.
- He most recently appeared in the Star Plus series “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke,” where he played Shaurya Maheshwari from 2019 to 2020.
- Sharma had previously worked in a number of ad campaigns and modeling assignments in addition to acting.
What was the name of Samir Sharma’s wife?
Samir Sharma was only married once in his life. Aachla Sharma was his first and only wife. Their marriage, however, did not last long, and they divorced in 2014.
He was never married and never had a child. At the time of his death, Sharma was a 44-year-old single man living in a rented apartment in the Neha CHS building on Ahinsa Marg in Malad West, Mumbai.
Sharma was also a dog enthusiast and had a couple of pet dogs. Poetry, photography, cooking, reading, and driving are only a few of his interests.
What was Samir Sharma’s net worth?
Samir Sharma made a lot of money in his professional acting career. Sharma began his career in 2004 and had amassed a sizable fortune through his various appearances. His net worth was estimated to be in the region of $500,000.
What was Samir Sharma‘s height?
At the time of his death, Samir Sharma was a handsome man in his mid-40s. He stood at a height of 5ft 11inches (1.811m) and weighed about 70kg. He was fair-skinned, with black hair and brown eyes.