Facts of Sarah Baeumler
|Full Name:||Sarah Baeumler|
|Age:||44 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||March 26, 1978|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sarah Baeumler|
Sarah Baeumler a TV personality and lifestyle enthusiast who is also the owner of The Sarah Baeumler brand. She and her husband Bryan are notable for their appearances on some of reality television shows like Island of Bryan, Bryan Inc., Home to Win, etc. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Sarah Baeumler famous for?
- A Canadian TV personality, fashion, and design enthusiast.
What nationality is Sarah Baeumler?
Recalling her early life, Sarah was born in Oakville, Canada to her parents in the year 1978 which makes her aged 42 years old. However, her parents and sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she is of Canadian nationality and belongs to White. Further, her birth sign is Aries. Also, her academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
What does Sarah Baeumler do?
- Moving towards her career, Sarah started a career working as a camp counselor at Camp Totoredaca.
- Later, she worked as a bartender at Spaghetti Factory.
- She also gained her teaching qualifications in Classical Ballet, Modern Theatre, and Jazz.
- In 2006, She founded her classical dance school named ‘Balletomane Performing Arts’ in Oakville.
- In 2009, She joined her husband Bryan on-air for ‘House of Bryan’ as fans watched them build a custom home for their family. The show became the highest-rated series ever on HGTV Canada.
- The success of the series led to three additional seasons including ‘House of Bryan: On The Rocks’, ‘House of Bryan: In The Sticks’, and ‘House Of Bryan; The Final Straw’.
- Similarly, She has also appeared on hit show ‘home to Win’ alongside her husband.
- In 2012, The couple launched the ‘Barumier Family Foundation’, which is a charitable organization that provides renovations to families in need of security, safety, and accessibility.
- The pair has combined her positive impact on children’s growth and development and Bryan’s innate business leadership to create a Foundation. The foundation has been helping families to enhance the quality of life of their children.
- Recently, the foundation has partnered with Reach Out Centre for Kids (ROCK), the largest accredited children’s mental health center.
- Also, she has a delivery service that she runs through her website called “Sarah Delivers” which sends luxury products and household items personally handpicked by her.
Bryan Baeumler Wife
Reflecting on her personal life, Sarah is married to Bryan Baeumler. The couple started dating from their high school days. After dating a decade, they exchange their vows at Graydon Hall Manor in Toronto on 03rd September 2004. Together, the couple blessed four children. They are Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quintyn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeulmer. Presently, the couple lives blissfully in Toronto, Canada.
What is Sarah Baeumler worth?
Being a TV personality, Sarah earned an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $20 million at present. However, her salary and asset details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sarah Baeumler?
Observing her body physics, Sarah has a decent height and weight with blue eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.