Sarah Snook is an Australian actress. She is known for her starring roles in many films, including Sisters of War, Not Suitable for Children, These Final Hours, Predestination, The Dressmaker, Steve Jobs, and Pieces of a Woman.
Facts of Sarah Snook
|Full Name:||Sarah Snook|
|Age:||35 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 28, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Bachelor of fine arts in acting|
|Height / How tall :||5.5 inch|
|Hair Color:||Reddish Brown|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||35 inch|
|Hip Size:||36 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sarah Snook|
Sarah Snook is an Australian actress best known for her roles as Andrea “Andy” Cunningham Steve Jobs, Jane in Predestination, and Gertrude ‘Trudy’ Pratt in The Dressmaker. The latter two films earned her several awards and nominations. In 2018. she began playing Siobhan “Shiv” Roy in the HBO drama series Succession. Неrе іѕ а quісk ѕummаrу оf Sarah’ѕ nеt wоrth іn 2019, саrееr аnd еаrnіngѕ.
Where is Sarah Snook grew up?
Recalling her early life, Sarah was born in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. She is Australian by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. Details about her parents and her siblings are unknown.
Regarding her education, Sarah attended St John’s Grammar School in Belair and Scotch College in Torrens Park. Later, she got admission to the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting in 2008.
When did Sarah Snook pursue her acting career?
- Moves towards her career, Sarah made her acting debut in 2011, playing a minor role in an erotic drama film, Sleeping Beauty.
- She got her breakthrough role as Stevie in the Australian romantic drama film, Not Suitable for Children, in 2012. She won the Film Critics Circle of Australia Award for Best Actress and received a nomination for AACTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her work in the film.
- She has starred in the films Not Suitable for Children (2012), These Final Hours (2013), Predestination (2014), Jessabelle (2014), Holding the Man (2015), The Glass Castle (2017), Winchester (2018), and many more.
- Sarah made her first television appearance as Sophie in an episode of the Australian medical drama series All Saints in 2009. Later, she appeared in several TV series like Sister of War (2010), My Place (2011), Redfern Now (2013), The Moodys (2014), The Beautiful Lie (2015), Black Mirror (2016), and many more.
- In 2018, she began starring in the HBO black comedy series Succession. She currently has a lead role in the HBO series Succession as Siobhan “Shiv” Roy.
Is Sarah Snook married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sarah was a married woman. She was married to her long-term boyfriend Agnus McDonald. At present, the couple seems to be happy and lives a blissful life without a sign of divorce. There is yet to be revealed even they have children or not.
How much net worth does Sarah Snook earn?
Since long Sarah is active in the field of acting and to date, she has played in numerous movies and TV series. From her acting career, Sarah earns a decent amount of money. As per online sites, his estimated net worth is said to be $1 million at present while his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sarah Snook?
Observing her body physics, Sarah stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 58 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and reddish-brown hair color. Her body measures 35-25-36 inches and her bra size is 32B. Further, she used to wear 6 (US) dress size and 8 (US) shoe size.