Her film Solitary made her granted the Best Actress Award at the Idyllwild International Festival Of Cinema.
Actress and Producer
Facts of Sarina Potgieter
|Full Name:||Sarina Potgieter|
|Age:||50 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||December 18, 1971|
|Birth Place:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Profession:||Actress and Producer|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Todd Chrisley|
|Mother's Name:||Teresa Terry|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sarina Potgieter|
Who is Sarina Potgieter?
Sarina Potgieter is a performer as well as a creator. Her picture Solitary also earned her the Best Actress Award at the Idyllwild International Film Festival. People also recognized her as the wife of Roger Taylor, a well-known English artist, vocalist, guitarist, and drummer.
How old is Sarina Potgieter? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Sarina Potgieter is 51 years old. Potgieter was born on December 18, 1971, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The zodiac sign of Sarina Potgieter is a Sagittarius by birth. Her lucky color is orange, and her lucky stone is turquoise.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Sarina Potgieter stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her weight is unknown. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is dark brown.
Sarina Potgieter: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Sarina Potgieter was born in a small South African town. She relocated to Johannesburg at the age of 12 to attend the National School of the Arts. She got accepted into their ballet program there. For her final two years of high school, she transferred to the Drama program.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
After graduating from art school, she went on to pursue cosmetics artistry and theater skills. Likewise, she specialized in prosthetics and special effects, prop creation and set design. She subsequently went on to dance professionally in a variety of theatrical plays all around the world for many years. Her hair is dark and yellow, and her eyes are brown.
Relationship Status: Sarina Potgieter is Single?
Sarina Potgieter has a husband. She married Roger Taylor, an English musician, singer, guitarist, and drummer. He and his wife married in 2010, and he has had a lovely marriage since then. To date, no extramarital affairs headlines have been published.
Her spouse was previously married to Dominique Brand. They married in 1980 but divorced in 1987 after around seven years. Everything went swimmingly for a few years, and the couple had two children. The couple’s children were named Felix Luther and Rory Eleanor.
They eventually had severe conflicts and had to separate. Roger is currently the father of five children. The names are Rufus Tiger Taylor, Lola Daisy May Taylor, Rory Eleanor Taylor, Felix Luther Taylor, and Tiger Lilly Taylor.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Sarina enters the film profession in 2013 as an actress and producer. She has been working on the award-winning film SOLITARY for the past two years. She collaborated on the film’s production alongside Katharine Lee McEwan.
- Sarina got two Best Actress nominations and nine Best Feature nominations for her work in the film, which was a major success.
- Furthermore, the film premiered at both the Chelsea Film Festival in New York and the London Independent Film Festival.
- She has also appeared in films such as Tomorrow, A Christmas Carol, and Unborn Justice.
- Her next film, The Wind Of Heaven, will begin production in January 2016. She recently co-produced and performed in her husband Roger Taylor’s music video Journeys End.
- The music video premiered at number one on the UK Music Video iTunes charts and has since been in the top ten music video charts around the world.
How much does Sarina Potgieter earn? Net worth
Sarina Potgieter’s net worth as of 2022 is $700,000. Her job as an actress, producer, and writer is her primary source of income. Her bank account is where she maintains the money she earns from appearing as a guest on TV shows, events, and shows. Roger Taylor, her husband, is an English musician, vocalist, guitarist, and drummer who is a member of the Queen band. He had acquired a wealth of $200 million as of 2019.
A Night at the Opera by British rock band Queen sold $4,255,000 in 1975, A Day at the Races by British rock band Queen sold $1,605,000, Jazz by British rock band Queen sold $1,425,000, The Game by British rock band Queen sold $4,445,000, and Greatest Hits by British rock band Queen sold $18,000,000.
Furthermore, the husband and wife have spent a significant chunk of their fortune on a car collection and own several high-end vehicles. A black Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead is the couple’s favorite car. A Rolls Royce car costs between $277,701 and $310,045 on the market, according to Cars.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.
- 1 Who is Sarina Potgieter?
- 2 How old is Sarina Potgieter? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Sarina Potgieter: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Sarina Potgieter is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Sarina Potgieter earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile