Facts of Scott Steiner
|Full Name:||Scott Steiner|
|Age:||60 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||July 29, 1962|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Scott Steiner|
Scott Steiner is an American professional wrestler currently signed to National Wrestling Alliance(NWA) who is best known for his time in World Championship Wrestling(WCW). He is a three-time world champion in wrestling, being a one-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, a one-time WWA World Heavyweight Champion, and a one-time WWC Universal Heavyweight Champion.
What is Scott Steiner Famous for?
- Scott Steiner is famous as a wrestler for his time at World Championship Wrestling(WCW).
- Also, known as the eighth WCW Triple Crown Champion.
Where was Scott Steiner Born?
Scott Steiner was born on July 29, 1962, in Bay City, Michigan, United States. His birth name is Scott Carl Rechsteiner. Steiner belongs to American nationality and is of white ethnicity. Leo is his zodiac sign.
Steiner was born in a well-known family to Mr. Leeroy Rechsteiner(father) and Janece Rechsteiner(mother). His parents were qualified to employ and raised their children with all guidance. Scott was the youngest child of his family as he was raised along with his elder brother, Rick Steiner. Rick himself is a well known professional wrestler. His parents were supportive of his passion of becoming a wrestler.
Steiner attended the University of Michigan where he was an amateur wrestler at the 190 lbs where he became a three-time Big 10 runner-up, after finishing fifth as a freshman. Scott wrestled alongside his older brother Rick Steiner, during the ’80s and ’90s, as “The Steiner Brothers”, who are considered one of the best tag teams of all time.
Before, he landed his career as a professional career he took intensive training under Dr. Jerry Graham Jr. in Ohio at the Torio’s Health Club located in Toledo.
Scott Steiner Career Highlights As a Wrestler
- Scott Steiner made his wrestling debut under his real name in the Indianapolis-based World Wrestling Association in 1986.
- He got his first win against The Great Wojo for the “WWA World Heavyweight Championship”.
- Scott along with his brother, Rick formed “The Steiner Brothers” who signed contracts with World Wrestling Federation.
- On January 24, 1993, they made their WWF pay-per-view debut at the Royal Rumble, defeating the Beverly Brothers.
- On July 28, 1995, The Steiner Brothers debuted in Extreme Championship Wrestling at the Orange County.
- In 2001, Steiner joined the World Wrestling All-Stars and challenged Nathan Jones for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship.
- In October 2002, Steiner signed a three-year contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and returned to WWE television as a face, at the Survivor Series on November 17, 2002.
- After he underwent foot surgery in 2004, he came back on August 28, 2005, for the Universal Championship Wrestling independent promotion.
- On March 12, 2006, Steiner debuted in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling at Destination X. The same year, he made a debut on TNA iMPACT!.
- On February 8, 2007, Steiner returned as NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage’s “special consultant”.
- In 2012, he defeated Brutus Beefcake to become Canadian Wrestling International (CWI)’s first Heavyweight Champion.
- In 2011, Steiner returned to TNA as a face-saving his teammates Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, and Crimson from Fortune and Immortal, however, in March 2012, he was released from TNA.
- On June 2, 2013, Steiner won the Dutch Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship.
- On April 23, 2017, Steiner returned to TNA, now known as Impact Wrestling aligning himself with Josh Mathews
- On January 11, 2019, in an episode of Impact Wrestling, Steiner made a special return during Scarlett Bordeaux’s Smoke Show.
- He won several tag team titles, including the WWF Tag Team Championship, WCW World Tag Team Championship, IWGP Tag Team Championship, and the TNA / Impact World Tag Team Championship.
Who is Scott Steiner Married to?
Scott Steiner is married to his beautiful wife, Christa Podsely. Steiner and Podsley got married on June 7, 2000, after they dated for several years. The couple together is blessed with two children: both sons Brock and Brandon Rechsteiner. Steiner currently lives in Detroit, Georgia along with his wife and sons.
In July 2004, Steiner underwent foot surgery as he had six screws inserted into his foot, a tendon transplant, and a bone graft, keeping him bed rest for eight months.
What is the Net Worth of Scott Steiner?
Scott Steiner has quite a great earning through his professional career as a wrestler. Steiner has managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars through his several years of work in wrestling. His estimated net worth is around $2 million and his annual salary is $211,500.
Besides, he also owns a restaurant in the US which further adds more dollars to his fortune.
How Tall is Scott Steiner?
The 57 years old wrestler, Scott Steiner has a well maintained giant masculine body physique. Steiner went on intense work out to maintain such a jaw-dropping body for his wrestling career. Steiner has a fair complexion with hair and eyes. Steiner stands tall with a height of 6ft. 1inch.(1.85 m) while his body weighs around 130 kg(276 lbs).