A Spanish animator and screenwriter is named for Sergio Pablos. He is famous for being the creator of the Despicable Me franchise for Universal Pictures.
Animator and screenwriter
Facts of Sergio Pablos
|Full Name:||Sergio Pablos|
|Birth Place:||Madrid, Spain|
|Profession:||Animator and screenwriter|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sergio Pablos|
A Spanish animator and screenwriter named for Sergio Pablos. He is famous for being the creator of the Despicable Me franchise for Universal Pictures. He became the third sole creator of an animated movie franchise that went on to generate over $1 billion from theatrical and ancillary markets after only one sequel. Overall, he is a very talented person.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
In the year 1967, Sergio Pablos was born in Madrid, Spain. The exact date of his birth has not been revealed yet. In 2023, he celebrated his 56th birthday with his friends. He belongs to Spanish nationality and his ethnicity is White. He is Christian by religion. At present, there is no exact information regarding his parents, siblings, and childhood. But it will be added once we get details about it.
He had his start in Animation at the prestigious California Institute of the Arts.
Quick Facts About Sergio Pablos
|Date of Birth||1967|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain|
Sergio Pablos: Career, Net Worth 2023
- Sergio Pablos first started working as a key animator on Once Upon A Forest (1993).
- After that, he moved to Paris, France to pursue a career opportunity at Disney Animation.
- His first job in animation with Disney Studios in Paris was as a character designer on A Goofy Movie (1995).
- Later on, he moved to Disney Studios in Burbank, California, and began learning the ropes, working as an animator or contributing to character designs on several major 2D animation productions, including The Hunchback of Notre Dame (character of Frollo), Hercules (character of Hades), Tarzan (character of Tantor the elephant), and Treasure Planet (character of Doctor Doppler).
- Moreover, he was nominated for an Annie Award for his work on Treasure Planet.
- He was also hired as a character design supervisor on Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild for Columbia.
- He then created the Despicable Me movie franchise based on his original screen story Evil Me.
- Despicable Me was a box office success, received a Golden Globe nomination, and became one of animation’s highest-grossing movies in 2010.
- He continued work as a character designer on another animated feature, Rio for 20th Century Fox, which was released in 2011.
- He received his second Annie Award nomination for Rio.
- After the release of Despicable Me 2 in the year 2013, theatrical markets (worldwide box office) and ancillary markets (home media, cable, merchandising, books, video games, TV series, theme parks, etc.), pushed franchise total revenues to over ten figures.
- Moreover, he was the writer for the film Warner Animation Group’s Smallfoot.
Netflix’s animated movie ‘Klaus appears to make a knock on ‘Frozen’
Netflix’s animated movie “Klaus” is now available to stream. There’s a moment early on where a character calls a boy named Kristoff ugly for no apparent reason. Some may think it’s a knock at Disney or “Frozen.” One of the main characters in the franchise shares the same name and Disney has a sequel to the movie out next week. The character names were in the film’s first draft before 2013’s “Frozen” ever came out. They considered changing the name of Olaf, but since the name is never said aloud in the movie and only appears in the credits, it was left in. Thirty-four minutes into the film postman Jesper (played by Jason Schwartzman) reads a letter from a child he offhandedly refers to as “little, ugly Kristoff.” Later in the film, there’s another character named Sven. Director Sergio Pablos also voices a character named Olaf. All three are names of the main characters from “Frozen.” He first started working on the story about a spoiled postman befriending a toy man back in 2010. Disney’s “Frozen” came out three years later in 2013 and, at the time, became the highest-grossing animated movie of all time.
Sergio Pablos is a famous animator who is best known as the creator of the Despicable Me franchise. He has made a huge amount of money as well as fame over the years. His net worth will be surely in the millions as he became the third sole creator of an animated movie franchise that went on to generate over $1 billion from theatrical and ancillary markets after only one sequel. But his exact net worth and salary have not been disclosed yet and it is still under review. His major source of earnings is from his animating career. He is satisfied with whatever he is receiving and he is living a lavish lifestyle in his career. There is no information about the details of his car.
Relationship Status of Sergio Pablos
Sergio Pablos’s marital status is still a mystery as he has not disclosed it himself neither any websites have disclosed the information regarding it. He might be married or he might be in a relationship. It is still to get unfold yet. Overall, he is living a happy life focusing on his career without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. He is enjoying his life a lot. There is no information regarding his children.
Body Measurement – Height, Weight
At the age of fifty-six, Sergio Pablos still looks very handsome with a charming personality. He has got a very sweet and glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him. His body build is average and he got a short black hair color and black eye color. He has got a great height matching his body weight. At present, the exact information about his height, weight, and other body measurement has not been revealed and published by any sources yet. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
FAQs of Sergio Pablos
How old is Sergio Pablos?
As of 2023, his age is 56 years old.
How tall is Sergio Pablos?
At present, the exact information about his height has not been revealed and published by any sources yet.
Where did Sergio Pablos go to school?
He goes to the California Institute of the Arts.