Shailene Diann Woodley is an American actress, film producer, and activist.
Facts of Shailene Woodley
|Full Name:||Shailene Woodley|
|Age:||31 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 15, 1991|
|Birth Place:||San Bernardino County, California, United States|
|Salary:||$19,564 - $207,748|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Loni Woodley|
|Mother's Name:||Lori Woodley|
|Education:||Simi Valley High School|
|Height / How tall :||5.8 inch|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (English, African-American, French, Spanish, German, and Swiss )|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||36 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Shailene Woodley|
Shailene Diann Woodley famed as Shailene Woodley is an American actress and activist. She gained prominence for her starring role as Amy Juergens in the ABC Family drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008-2013). She has also portrayed the role of Hazel Grace in ‘The Fault in Our Stars’. Moreover, she portrayed the role of a single mother on the ‘HBO miniseries ‘Big Little Lies’ for which she garnered the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination. She is an environmental activist and has served as a board member of Our Revolution.
Shailene Woodley’s Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Spoiler
Shailene Woodley might have just given away the biggest Big Little Lies season two spoiler yet, and it has me internally screaming like Mary Louise at the dinner table. With only one episode left to look forward to this season (and possibly ever), Big Little Lies fans, myself included, are desperate for any hints at what might happen in the show’s season two finale but I wasn’t expecting it to happen like this. In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday, Woodley explained that she’s been asked to stay tight-lipped about any spoilers for the season two finale, but surprisingly, there was one interesting tidbit she was allowed to share. “They did say I could say this: At the beginning of the next episode, it’s a little bit of a cliffhanger, but all the women go to visit Perry’s grave, and his body is missing.” Um, excuse me?!
Early Life of Shailene Woodley
Shailene Woodley was born on 15th November 1991 in San Bernardino County, California as Shailene Diann Woodley. She was born to parents Lori Woodley and Lonnie Woodley. She has also got a younger brother. At the age of fifteen, she was diagnosed with scoliosis. She became interested in the world of show business in her early life. She is of American nationality and she belongs to a mixed ethnic background of English, African-American, French, Spanish, German, and Swiss. Talking about her education, she attended Simi Valley High School. Her other early life information will be added soon. As of 2018, her age is 27.
Body Measurements of Shailene Woodley
Shailene Woodley has a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m). She weighs around 60 kg or 132 pounds. She has a measurement of 34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm. Her dress size is 6-8 (US). Her hair color is light brown and her eye color is green. Her other body measurements are not available yet.
The career of Shailene Woodley
- Shailene Woodley began her acting career in 1991 with the television film “Replacing Dad”.
- She then appeared in 2001 with minor television roles in ‘The District’ and ‘Crossing Jordan’.
- She then followed with a leading role as California Ford in the television film ‘A Place Called Home’.
- She also played the lead character, Amy Juergens, in the ABC Family series ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’.
- Some movies and television series that she has been part of our ‘Replacing Dad’, ‘Without a Trace’, ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’, ‘The O.C.’, ‘Jack & Bobby’, ‘My Name Is Earl’, ‘The Descendants’, ‘Snowden’, ‘Close to Home’ among others.
- Apart from her movie career, she is also an avid environmental activist and climate advocate.
- She and her mother co-founded the All it Takes non-profit organization in 2010.
- She protested against the Dakota Access Pipeline, a US$3.87 billion underground petroleum transport pipeline being built by Dakota Access LLC. On October 10.
- She garnered the Golden Globes nomination for ‘Big Little Lies’.
- She also garnered another Golden Globe in 2012 for ‘The Descendants’.
- Some other award nominations that she has to her name are Primetime Emmy Awards, EE Rising Star Award, EDA Special Mention Award, Awards Circuit Community Awards, Critics Choice Award, COFCA Award, and others.
- She also made her role of Jane Chapman in the HBO series Big Little Lies.
- She also starred in and produced the film Adrift (2018).
- She was cast in an Untitled Drake Doremus film alongside Sebastian Stan, Jamie Dornan, and Matthew Gray Gubler on 18th October 2018.
- On 1st May 2019, she was cast in Misanthrope, an upcoming serial killer thriller centered on a talented but troubled cop who is recruited by the FBI to help profile and track down a murderer.
- The film is set to be directed by Damian Szifron and will begin filming in Atlanta in 2019.
Net Worth of Shailene Woodley
As Shailene Woodley is a very successful actress, her net worth will be surely in millions. Her estimated net worth is believed to have $9 Million as of 2019 but Woodley has not revealed her current salary. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings. Her income is also added from other sources such as endorsements.
Marital Status (Unmarried), Dating, Boyfriend
Shailene Woodley is an unmarried person but she is in a relationship. She started dating an American actor and ‘White Bird in a Blizzard’ co-star Shiloh Fernandez in January 2013. They were seen kissing during the Film Festival ceremony in Park City on January 18, 2013. But they called it quits in April 2014. She later dated American Musician Nahko Bear from 7th November 2014 to 2016. As of today, she is in a relationship with New Zealander Rugby Union Player Ben Volavola. The pair have been dating since October 2017. The couple is enjoying their life happily without any disturbances.