A famous American boxer.
Facts of Shakur Stevenson
|Full Name:||Shakur Stevenson|
|Age:||25 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||June 28, 1997|
|Birth Place:||Newark, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Salary:||$ 100 thousand|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Malikah Stevenson|
|Education:||Princeton High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Shakur Stevenson|
Who is Shakur Stevenson?
Shakur Stevenson is a professional boxer from the United States. Stevenson won a silver medal in the bantamweight division for the United States as an amateur at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
How old is Shakur Stevenson? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Shakur Stevenson is 25 years old. Stevenson was born on June 28, 1997, in Newark, New Jersey. The zodiac sign of Shakur Stevenson is a Cancer by birth. His lucky color is silver, and his lucky stone is the moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Shakur Stevenson stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. He is 76 kg in weight. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black.
Shakur Stevenson: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Shahid Guyton and Malikah Stevenson have nine children, the eldest of whom is Stevenson. He began boxing when he was five years old, under the instruction of his grandfather, Wali Moses, and credits Andre Ward as an influence. Shakur grew raised with nine other siblings. He, too, is of American nationality and Afro-American heritage.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Shakur Stevenson graduated from Princeton High School. He did not, however, attend college since he needed to focus entirely on his boxing career.
Relationship Status: Shakur Stevenson is Single?
Based on his relationship status, he looks to be single. And he is currently focused on his career. He hasn’t been open about his romances on social media. We don’t know enough about his previous relationships or previous engagements.
Shakur Stevenson and David Grayton were involved in an incident in a South Beach parking garage, according to a police report. The two fighters made sexually suggestive remarks to a gathering of people in a parking garage, including two ladies, ending in an incident. Stevenson was arrested and charged with misdemeanor violence on July 1, 2018. On June 18th, 2019, he was sentenced to a year of probation, 50 hours of community service, and the payment of the victims’ medical bills.
Professional Career and Achievements
- On February 9, 2017, Stevenson signed a promotional contract with Top Rank and became a professional boxer. Andre Ward was hired as his manager. Stevenson eventually defeated American boxer Edgar Brito in his first professional fight, demonstrating his speed, defense, and punching power.
- Stevenson won the fifth round on a technical decision. In round 2, Brito was injured on the left eye by an inadvertent headbutt. He has penalized a point in round 3 for purposely headbutting Stevenson. Brito sustained a laceration over his right eye as a result of his deliberate headbutts.
- The battle was eventually called off by the ringside medic. He won every round despite being ahead on all three judges’ scorecards.
- Similarly, on the undercard of Crawford vs. Diaz for the world light-welterweight championship, Stevenson made his Madison Square Garden debut.
- Carlos Suarez, an Argentine boxer, has been announced as his opponent. Stevenson won the opening round after 2 minutes and 35 seconds.
- Furthermore, Top Rank announced Mexican Oscar Mendoza (4-2, 2 KOs) as Stevenson’s opponent on November 20.
- On December 9, 2017, at the Madison Square Garden Theater, the bout would take place on the undercard of Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux.
- In addition, Stevenson’s first bout of 2018 will be against Juan Tapia. The match was set to take place on February 16 at Reno, Nevada’s Grand Sierra Resort & Casino’s Grand Theater.
- Stevenson easily overcame Tapia, winning by a score of 80-72 on all three judges’ scorecards. Following that, Stevenson improved his defensive performance in the bout, boxing with his jab and working to the body. He made good use of the space, allowing Tapia to land only one punch at a time.
How much does Shakur Stevenson earn? Net worth
His net worth is reported to be one million dollars, and he earns more than $100,000 every year. Stevenson had a very good Youth Level career. He won both the AIBA Youth World Championships and the Summer Youth Olympics in 2014.
Furthermore, he won the Senior United States Olympic Trials in 2015, qualifying for the United States boxing squad in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Meanwhile, in Rio, Stevenson earned a silver medal after losing the gold medal match to Cuba’s Robeisy Ramirez. To recapitulate, he was the most decorated male in the United States.
Social Media Profile
Nobody is immune to social media in today’s environment. Social media is a medium for keeping up with oneself and informing others about oneself. As a result, the boxer is not far from it. Stevenson is most likely available on Twitter and Instagram. He has over 38.4K Twitter followers and over 296K Instagram followers.
- 1 Who is Shakur Stevenson?
- 2 How old is Shakur Stevenson? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Shakur Stevenson: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Shakur Stevenson is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Shakur Stevenson earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile