Facts of Sheinelle Jones
|Full Name:||Sheinelle Jones|
|Age:||44 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||April 19, 1978|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sheinelle Jones|
Sheinelle Jones is an NBC News journalist who is well-known in the United States. She works as an NBC News reporter across all platforms. Sheinelle is also the news anchor for the Saturday editions of Weekend Today.
She is also a member of the sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. She spent more than nine years at the Philadelphia station, where she gained great popularity and wealth. This article will tell you more about her and her work.
What is Sheinelle famous for?
- A news presenter and journalist from the United States.
- For NBC News and MSNBC, she is a reporter.
Sheinelle Jones is from where?
Sheinelle Marie Jones was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States, as Sheinelle Marie Jones. C. Darnell Jones II and Sheila Kinnard were her parents. Her parents have only one child.
She, too, is an American citizen who belongs to a mixed ethnic community. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she believes in Christianity.
Where is Sheinelle Jones go for education?
Sheinelle went to Wichita Brooks Middle Magnet School in Wichita, Kansas, for her elementary and middle school education, and Wichita Heights High School for her high school education. She moved on to Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, after that.
When did Sheinelle Jones start her career as a broadcaster?
- Sheinelle started her career as a member of the ABC-affiliated TV station WICS in Springfield, Illinois, after completing her schooling.
- Despite beginning her career behind the scenes, she quickly rose through the ranks and landed on-camera assignments as a reporter and correspondent. She then went on to work for Tulsa, Oklahoma’s FOX affiliate, KOKI-TV.
- She has worked for nine years at WTXF-TV, a FOX affiliate in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She also contributes to NBC News and MSNBC.
- She joined NBC News in New York City in October 2014 as a reporter for the morning news and talk show “Today.” Later that year, she was named a co-anchor of the show’s Saturday and Sunday editions, dubbed “Weekend Today.”
- She worked six days a week as a co-host on 3rd Hour Today and a co-anchor on Weekend Today’s Saturday editions. She left Weekend Today on December 21st, 2019.
- During her time in Philadelphia, she was also involved with children and youth groups. She has won proclamations for her work as a journalist and volunteer from the city of Philadelphia, as well as the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Who is Sheinelle Jone’s husband?
In terms of her personal life, Sheinelle has been married to Uche Ojeh since September 1, 2007, in a small ceremony. Her husband works at UAO Consultancy as a managing director.
They met for the first time at Northwestern University, where they were both students. Kayin and twins Uche and Clara Josephine are the couple’s three children. The couple is currently living a happy life with their children, with no rumors of separation or divorce.
What is Sheinelle Jones’s net worth?
Sheinelle receives a large sum of money as a journalist and news anchor in the television industry. Her current estimated net worth is $23 million, according to some online sources, and her annual salary is currently about $1 million.
How tall is Sheinelle Jones?
Sheinelle is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 54 kilograms, according to her body measurements. She has dark brown hair and black eyes. Her other physical characteristics are yet to be revealed.