Facts of Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
|Full Name:||Sophie Gregoire Trudeau|
|Age:||47 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||April 24, 1975|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sophie Gregoire Trudeau|
The COVID-19 has become the major problem that occurred in the world, which has been swirling around the globe. Due to this, not only ordinary people but the number of politicians have been self-isolating after coming into possible contact with the virus.
Among those includes Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, who is known for being the wife of the current and 23rd prime minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau. Besides that, she is the former host and public speaker who is notable for focusing and solving the problems of women as well as children’s issues. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau famous for?
- A Canadian TV Host.
- The wife of the current and 23rd prime minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau.
When was Sophie Grégoire Trudeau born?
Recalling her early life, Sophie was born to parents Jean Gregoire and Estelle Blais in the year 1975. Currently, she aged 44 years old. Her father works as a stockbroker, and her mother as a Franco-Ontarian nurse. When she was at the age of four, her parents relocated to Montreal for Sainte-Adele.
Similarly, her nationality is Canada and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus and she is a follower of Christianity. Further, she was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Where is Sophie Gregoire Trudeau educated?
Concerning her education, Sophie went to study at the private Pensionnat du Saint-Nom-de-Marie in Outremont. But, She graduated from the Universite de Montreal with a Bachelor of Arts.
What is the profession of Sophie Gregoire Trudeau?
- Talking about her profession, Sophie’s first job was as a receptionist and assistant at an advertising firm. She was promoted to an account manager, but after three years of working in advertising, public relations, and sales, she decided to attend radio and television school, where she immediately knew, “I had found my calling”.
- After completing her studies there, She got a job in a newsroom, writing the news ticker. A lover of culture, arts, and films, when she became aware of an opening at Quebec television station LCN for an entertainment reporter, she applied and was successful in obtaining the position.
- She also served as co-host on CKMF Radio’s morning shows and contributed to Radio-Canada’s Coup de Pouce. Additionally, she worked in the mid-2000s as a personal shopper for upscale department store Holt Renfrew.
- In 2005, She attended a charity function where she met several CTV Television Network employees. This led to her being hired in September 2005 as a reporter for eTalk, CTV’s Canadian entertainment news show.
- She served until 2010 as eTalk’s Quebec correspondent and focused her reporting on the philanthropy and activism of celebrities.
- Also, She is the national ambassador for Plan Canada’s “Because I am a Girl” initiative, and the official spokesperson for The Shield of Athena, which helps women and children dealing with domestic violence.
- She also works as a professional public speaker, focusing primarily on women’s issues.
Is Sophie Gregoire Trudeau infected with Coronavirus?
Sophie has tested positive from the COVID-19. The prime minister’s office released the statement by saying; “She will remain in isolation for the time being. She is feeling well, is taking all the recommended precautions and her symptoms remain mild,
Also, the office clarified that Mr. Trudeau is in good health, but he will be in isolation for the 14 days. The symptom of mild flu and a low fever occurred in her on Wednesday night when she returned from London. Then, she was tested positive for coronavirus. She said, “Although I’m experiencing uncomfortable symptoms of the virus, I will be back on my feet soon. We will get through this situation together. Please share the facts and take your health seriously.”
Who is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sophie has shared her wedding vows with Justin Trudeau. He is the current and the 23rd prime minister of Canada. The duo walked the aisle in 2005.
Regarding their love life, They first met when they were living the life of children in Montreal. At that time, they were the classmate and also the childhood friend of Michel, who is the brother of Justin.
Then, They encounter each other when they got co-hosted in a charity ball. Since they started dating and eventually got engaged back in October 2004, afterward, they got married in a Catholic ceremony at Montreal’s Sainte-Madeleine Outremont Church on the 28th of May 2005. Together, the nuptials is blessed with three children named Xavier James Trudeau, Ella-Grace Margaret Trudeau, and Hadrien Grégoire Trudeau.
What is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s net worth?
Being a media personality, Sophie earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as a TV host. Based on some online sources, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million and her salary is $100 thousand at present. However, his assets details are yet to be disclosed.
Further, She has contributed to charity work by volunteering for numerous Canadian charities and non-profit organizations. Her work can be seen with the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Mental Health Association, Girls for the Cure, and many more.
How tall is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau?
Observing her body physics, Sophie stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 64 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair color. She used 5 (US) dress sizes and 6 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 34-28-36 inches.
- 1 What is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau famous for?
- 2 When was Sophie Grégoire Trudeau born?
- 3 Where is Sophie Gregoire Trudeau educated?
- 4 What is the profession of Sophie Gregoire Trudeau?
- 5 Is Sophie Gregoire Trudeau infected with Coronavirus?
- 6 Who is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau married to?
- 7 What is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s net worth?
- 8 How tall is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau?