Stacey Lauretta Dash is an American actress and former talk show host. Dash played Dionne Marie Davenport in the 1995 feature film Clueless and its television series of the same name. She has also appeared in the films Moving, Mo' Money, Renaissance Man, and View from the Top.
Facts of Stacey Dash
|Full Name:||Stacey Dash|
|Age:||54 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||January 20, 1967|
|Birth Place:||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$100 Thousand|
|Married Date:||April 06, 2018|
|Children:||Lola Lovell, Austin Williams|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Dennis Dash|
|Mother's Name:||Linda Dash|
|Education:||Paramus High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Waist Size:||34 inch|
|Bra Size:||25 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Stacey Dash|
Stacey Dash born as Stacey Lauretta Dash is an American actress and former talk show host. Dash is best known for her co-starring role as Dionne Marie Davenport in the 1995 feature film Clueless and its eponymous television series. Stacey has also appeared in films such as Moving, Mo’ Money, Renaissance Man, and View from the Top. Here are some lesser-known facts about her. To know more about her, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Stacey Dash?
Recalling his early life, Stacey Dash was born in The Bronx, New York, the U.S. Her father’s name is Dennish Dash and her mother’s name is Linda Dash. She has a younger brother named Darien Dash and her first cousin is Damon Dash who is the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.
Regarding her education, she graduated from Paramus High School in 1985. Further, she belongs to American nationality and holds to Mixed Ethnicity (African, American, Bajan, and Mexican).
When did Stacey Dash begin to start acting?
- Talking about her acting career, Stacey made her first television appearance in the NBC crime drama pilot Farrell: For the People starring Valerie Harper and Ed O’Neill which did not make it past its pilot episode in 1982. Dash starred as a femme fatale in the low-budget film Illegal in Blue in 1995. she gained her big break with the 1995 teen comedy film Clueless.
- The film spawned a television spin-off of the same name, in which Dash reprised her role as Dionne in 1966. The episode ran from 1996 to 1999. In 2003, after the TV series ended, she appeared in View from the Top. In 2006, she began her lingerie line called Letters of Marque.
- She completed filming roles in I Could Never Be Your Woman, Nora’s Hair Salon II, Fashion Victim, Ghost Image and American Primitive in 20007. In 2008, Dash performed in the reality television series Celebrity Circus. She appeared as a persisting character on the television series The Game in early 2009.
- Later, she starred in the first season of VH1’s first scripted series, Single Ladies, playing Valerie “Val” Stokes, described as a “‘good girl’ looking for a good man” in 2011. Furthermore, In 2012, Dash was advertised in Funny or Die and YouTube broadcast trailers and shorts for her web series Stacey Dash Is Normal. Moreover, the scripted episodes launched in 2013.
- Fox News announced that Dash had been hired as a contributor for “cultural analysis and commentary” on May 28, 2014. On December 7, 2015, an edition of Outnumbered, Dash observed President Barack Obama’s address relating Islamic terrorism that took place the day before, counseling the president didn’t “give a shit” about terrorism.
- However, Dash received criticism when she argued that the BET Awards lied to black people about news regarding the boycotting of the Oscars due to lack of ethnic diversity, and called for an end to Black History Month in 2016. On January 21, 2017, Fox News declared that Dash’s contract would not be renewed.
- On February 26, 2018, Dash filed to run in California’s 44th congressional district in the 2018 Congressional Election as a Republican. On joining the race, Dash said she wanted to “free people from the shackles of a plantation mentality.” Dash withdrew from the congressional race on March 30, 2018.
- Dash was arrested on September 29, 2019, at her apartment in Pasco County, Florida on domestic battery charges inflicted on her husband Jeffrey Marty.
Is Stacey Dash married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Stacey is a married woman. She married fourth times in your life and divorce thrice as well. Firstly, she married producer Brian Lovell in 1999. The pair got divorced in the mid-2000s. They have a daughter, Lola. Then, Dash was married to British executive James Maby, CEO of Sports Logistics from 2005 to 2006. After that In 2009, she married actor Emmanuel Xuereb and she files for divorce in January 2010 and got separated in 2011.
Dash was again in a relationship with Christopher Williams who is a singer. They had a son named Austin who was born in 1991. On April 6, 2018, she married Lawyer Jeffrey Marty in Florida. She announced that she met Marty ten days before the wedding. In addition to her two children, Dash is step-mother to three of Marty’s children.
How much net worth does Stacey Dash own?
From her acting career, Stacey earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actress in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $8 million as of 2019. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Stacey Dash?
Observing her body physics, Stacey stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 54 kg. She has blonde hair color and blue eye color. Her body measurement is 25-34-35 inches. Her shoe size is 7 (US) and the dress size is 4 (US).