Stacy London is an American stylist/fashion consultant, author, and magazine editor known primarily for her time as co-host on What Not to Wear, a reality television program that featured wardrobe and appearance makeovers.
Facts of Stacy London
|Full Name:||Stacy London|
|Age:||53 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||May 25, 1969|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, USA|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Herbert London|
|Mother's Name:||Joy London|
|Height / How tall :||5ft 7 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||26 inch|
|Bra Size:||34B inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Stacy London|
If you watch the learning channel, then you have seen and heard Stacy London, as she is a fashion stylist and consultant, author, and magazine editor who is best known for her appearance in the TV show “What Not to Wear” from 2003 to 2013. To know more about her, you can read the below article.
What is Famous For?
- An American stylist/fashion consultant, author, and magazine editor.
Where was Stacy London Born?
Going back to her early life, Stacy’s birth took place in New York City, New York, USA. She was born to mother Joy Weinman, a venture capitalist, and father Herbert London, the president emeritus of the Hudson Institute. She is not the only child of her parents and has two siblings; Jaclyn London and Nancy London. Further, her ethnicity is Sicilian from her mother’s side and Jewish from her father’s side. She is of American nationality and her birth sign is Gemini.
After graduating from high school, she went on to study at Vassar College. There Stacy London double majored in 20th-century philosophy, German literature and interned in Christian Dior’s Public relations department in Paris.
Stacy London’s Career Highlights
- Stacy London began her career working at Vogue magazine as a fashion assistant. She eventually became the senior fashion editor at Mademoiselle and went on to style photos for Italian D, Nylon, and Contents.
- From 2003 to 2013 Stacy London co-hosted What Not to Wear with Clinton Kelly and teamed up with her in 2005 to write a book Dress Your Best.
- She has also hosted Fashionably Late with Stacy London, reported for Weekend Today, The Early Show, Good Day Live, Access Hollywood, and executive producer of Big Brooklyn Style. In February 2013 she became Shape magazine’s Editor-at-Large.
- Currently, she is the creative director for Westfield Style and the editor-in-chief of Westfield STYLE magazine and has been hosting Love, Lust, or Run since January 2015.
- Similarly, She has co-founded Style for Hire with Cindy McLaughlin. Moreover, she has worked on a campaign with brands such as Hanes, Wonderbra, Bali, Procter & Gamble, Calvin Klein, Pantene, Woolite, Dr. Scholl’s, Lee.
- Also, She has worked as a stylist for many celebrities including Kate Winslet, Liv Tyler, and fashion designers Rebecca Taylor, Ghost, and Vivienne Tam.
Who is Stacy London Dating?
For most of her life, Stacy had been dating men. In 2003 she was engaged to Mark Riebling, writer and editorial director of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research. They did not get married but ended their engagement a year later.
Since then she has had several romantic relationships and boyfriends but has kept her personal life private as possible. However, on December 31st, 2019, She revealed via Instagram that she has been dating musician Cat Yezbak. She and her musician girlfriend have been dating for over a year. Currently, they seem to happy and enjoying her love life happily.
What is Stacy London Net Worth?
Stacy London has a current net worth of $8 million from her profession as a fashion consultant, author, and magazine editor. The source of her net worth is traced to her career as a stylist and fashion consultant. Her net worth sources also include the various reality TV appearances and having been a spokesperson for top celebrities.
What are Stacy London Body Measurements?
Talking about her body measurements, Stacy has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She has a bodyweight of 58 Kg. Her body measures 34-26-35 inches and she wears 34B bra size. Similarly, her eyes are dark brown and her hair color is black. Furthermore, she used 9 (US) shoe sizes and 4 (US) dress sizes.