American Government Official
Facts of Stephanie Grisham
|Full Name:||Stephanie Grisham|
|Age:||46 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 23, 1976|
|Profession:||American Government Official|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Stephanie Grisham|
Stephanie Grisham is an American campaign manager and political adviser from Arizona who made it to the news in mid-2019 when she was designated as the new White House Press Secretary by First Lady Melania Trump. She will assume the office on July 1st, 2019, replacing Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary and White House Communications Director. She is currently working as spokeswoman to First Lady Melania Trump and previously worked for President Donald Trump’s transition team. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Stephaine Grisham famous for?
- An American White House official who served as the 30th White House press secretary and as White House communications director from July 2019 to April 2020.
Where is Stephaine Grisham from?
Recalling her early life, Stephaine was born in Arizona, the U.S. to Dave and Elizabeth Ann Allen as the middle child of three in the year 1977. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
For education, She graduated from Eastmont High School in 1994. Later, she enrolled at Colorado Mesa University.
How Stephanie Grisham become a government employee?
- Moving towards her career, Stephanie began her career as a spokesperson for the American Automobile Association. She then joined the Republican party and worked on Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign. It was her first political campaign.
- After serving as spokesperson for Arizona attorney general Tom Horne and Arizona House of Representatives Republican caucus, she became involved in Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign and it was successful.
- With Trump winning the election, she was named deputy press secretary for Sean Spicer in the West Wing of the White House in 2017. First lady Melania Trump promoted her to the East Wing, where she worked as Melania’s spokesperson and communication director.
- On June 25th, 2019, First Lady Melania Trump announced on Twitter that Grisham will replace Sarah Sanders as the 30th White House press secretary and White House Communications Director.
- On April 7th, 2020, it was announced that she left her role as White House Press Secretary and returned to the East Wing to serve as Melania Trump’s chief of staff, effective that same day.
Who is Stephaine Grisham married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Stephanie is currently single and the mother of two boys. She was previously married to her longtime boyfriend Danny Don Marries, a news anchor, from 1997 until 2004. They share a son named son Kurtis Marries. Later in 2004, she subsequently married Todd Grisham, a KOLD sportscaster. They divorced in 2006. Together, they blessed a son named Jake.
What is Stephaine Grisham Salary?
Being a U.S. government employee, Stephanie earns an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession. As per the sources, her current net worth is said to be $5 Million. However, her salary and asset details are under review. Whenever we will update, we will let you know.
How tall is Stephanie Grisham?
Observing her body physics, Stephanie stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, she has an hourglass body with 36-26-37 inches. She has 7 (US) shoe size and her dress size 8 (US).