Facts of Stephen Boss
|Full Name:||Stephen Boss|
|Age:||40 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||September 29, 1982|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Stephen Boss|
The multi-talented actor, Stephen Boss aka tWitch is engaged in different fields of the entertainment industry. He is a freestyle hip hop dancer, choreographer, entertainer, TV producer by profession. He is known for his appearances in the TV show called “So You Think You Can Dance” where he was nominated for an Emmy for Choreography in the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards with his fellow contestant Katee Shean during of season 4. He serves as the DJ for the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Currently, he served as host with his wife on the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings on the Freeform Network and Disney+. Further, he has more than 2.7M followers on his Instagram, 210.4K followers on his Twitter, and 582K followers on his Facebook account as of 2020. To know more about him, you can read the below to the end.
What is Stephen Boss famous for?
- An American freestyle hip hop dancer, choreographer, entertainer, actor, television producer, and television personality.
Where is Stephen Boss from?
Going back to his early life, Stephen was born under the birth sign of Libra to his parents in the year 1982. However, his parent’s details are yet to be disclosed. He raised in Montgomery, Alabama, the USA with their siblings. However, his sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. He holds the American nationality and his ethnicity is Afro-American.
For education, He attended Southern Union State Community College and later enrolled at Chapman University.
What does Stephen Boss do?
- Talking about his career journey, Stephen appeared on MTV’s The Wade Robson Project in 2003 and later appeared the television talent competition Star Search.
- In 2007, He first auditioned for Season 3 but was not selected to be in the Top Twenty.
- After a year, He returned to audition again in Season 4 in 2008, where he selected to compete in the Top Twenty and placed runner up in the competition after fellow hip-hop dancer Joshua Allen.
- During Season 4, He danced with fellow contestant Katee Shean to a Contemporary piece choreographed by Mia Michaels which was nominated for an Emmy for Choreography in the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards.
- In season 5, He returned to “So You Think You Can Dance” with Katee Shean to perform their Emmy-nominated piece “Mercy.” He was one of the 11 “All-Stars” for season 7.
- He also served as a frequent All-Star in Seasons 7, 8, and Season 9 of “So You Think You Can Dance” where he performed many memorable routines including the hip hop number “Outta Your Mind” with ballet dancer Alex Wong.
- In season 12, He was the Team Captain for “Team Street” of “So You Think You Can Dance.” He has an apparel line, Twitch Clothing.
- After competing in “So You Think You Can Dance”, He went on to teach at South County Classical Ballet with fellow finalist Katee Shean. He has also choreographed for South Korean pop/R&B singer, Seven.
- In 2013, He and Allison Holker performed a dance routine on Dancing with the Stars. They danced to Crystallize, which was being performed live by Lindsey Stirling.
- Besides these, He made his debut in the film industry in 2007 through a comedy-drama film named Blades of Glory.
- After that, He appeared several films and TV series like Hairspray (2007), Stomp the Yard: Homecoming (2010), Touch (2011), Step Up Revolution (2012), Step Up: All In (2014), Bound & Babysitting (2015), and many others.
- In 2015, He appeared as Malik in the comedy-drama film, Magic Mike XXL.
- Also, He has been featured on the Ellen DeGeneres Show as a guest DJ since 2014.
- His other appeared TV shows are Famous in Love (2017), Ellen’s Game of Games (2017-Present), and Young & Hungry (2018).
- He also appeared the web series like The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers (2010), The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers: The Secrets of the Ra (2011), and Love (2016).
- Since 2018, he and his wife Allison Holker host Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings on the Freeform Network and Disney+.
- Further, He has been cast as Marcel X in the upcoming superhero movie Perfectus, and will later star in the movie Ushers.
- Apart from that, He launched experiMENTAL Industries, a production company, with his manager, Nelson Diaz, and two other partners in 2010.
Who is Stephen Boss married to?
Stephen Boss got married to Alison Holker after a few years of dating. The couple exchanged their vows in Paso Robles, California on 10th December 2013. Together, the couple is blessed with two children named Maddox Laurel and Zaia Boss. He also has a step-daughter from his wife’s previous relationship which he adopted. Presently, the family lives blissfully.
What is tWitch’s net worth?
Stephen Boss has earned the sum of a good amount of money from his profession as an actor and choreographer. As per the online sites, he has reported $5 million net worth and he earned $1 million as of 2020. He also earned through his other profession as hip hop dancer, producer, and TV personality. Also, he adds up his fortune through his clothing line and his endorsements and TV commercials.
What is Stephen Boss’s height?
Stephen Boss has a height of 6 feet 0 inches and he weighs around 74 Kg. He has a pair of dark brown eyes and his hair color is black. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. Further, his sexual orientation is straight.