Facts of Steven Seagal
|Full Name:||Steven Seagal|
|Age:||71 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||April 10, 1952|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Steven Seagal|
One of the popular American film producer, actor, screenwriter, director, musician and martial artist is named as Steven Seagal. He is well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is a multitalented person.
Early Life of Seagal
Passionate and enthusiastic actor, Steven Seagal was born on 10th April 1952. He was born and raised in Lansing, Michigan, the city of U.S. He is the son of Samuel Steven Seagal and Patricia Seagal, his father and mother. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Aries. His religion is Buddhist. At the small age, he began his career with actor and many more. He attended Buena Park High School in Buena Park, California, and Fullerton College between 1970 and 1971.
Body Features of Seagal
Steven has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 193 cm. His weight is of 130 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Early Career of Seagal
- Seagal Shifted to Japan from the U.S in the year around 1972 and then he started his career with Martial art.
- After that, he learned Martial art from a second-degree black belt, Miyako Fujitani and then he returned to the U.S. in 1983.
- Later, he helped Martial Artist Lyoto Machida, who credited Seagal for helping him perfect the front kick that he used to knock out Randy Couture at UFC 129 in May 2011.
- After completing his career in Martial Artist, he began to start his career in the film. He played in the movie named Above the Law which is his first career.
- Later, he was taken by Warner Brothers and played for many films.
- Due to his brilliant performance, he played for many films. Some are Hard to Kill, Marked for Justice and many more which made him action hero and gained high success in the career of an actor.
- “The Patriot” was his first Direct-to-Video released in the U.S.
- In the year 2016, he starred in 7 direct-to-video movies.
- In the year 2011, he produced and starred in a 13-episode television series named “True Justice“.
- He is also a guitarist. His songs have been featured in several of his movies, including in Fire Down Below and Ticker. He also released his many albums.
- His first album is “Songs from the Crystal Cave“.
- On 14th April 2010, the series named A&E was suspended by Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand due to a sexual trafficking lawsuit filed against Seagal but the suit was dropped later and resumed the series on 6th October 2010.
- In the year 2013, he joined newly formed Russian firearms manufacturer ORSIS and worked with the company.
Personal Life of Seagal
Steven is a married man. He married Mongolian Erdenetuya Batsukh. They are blessed with a son named Kunzang. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Previously, he married Miyako Fujitani, his first wife in Japan. The couple is blessed with a son, Kentaro Seagal who is now an actor and a model. They also have a daughter named Ayako Fujitani who is a writer and actress. Later due to some problems, Seagal left her and came to the U.S.
Later, he had affair with Kelly LeBrock which led to their divorce.
Then, he married to actress Adrienne La Russa in the year 1984. The couple is also blessed with a single daughter named Annaliza.
After that, he married Kelly LeBrock and their son, Dominic was born in the year of 1990 and their daughter in 1993.
This excellent actor makes good money from his work. The net worth of Steven is estimated to have $16 million as of 2018. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.