The famous ex-wife of her ex-husband Palmer.
Facts of Susan Eileen Thatcher
|Full Name:||Susan Eileen Thatcher|
|Birth Date:||, 1950|
|Birth Place:||United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Susan Eileen Thatcher|
Who is Susan Eileen Thatcher?
Susan Eileen Thatcher is a famous ex-wife who came to fame alongside her ex-husband. Susan Eileen Thatcher was the first wife of Robert Palmer, a British singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer.
How old is Susan Eileen Thatcher? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Susan Eileen Thatcher was born in 1950, in the United Kingdom. The zodiac sign of Susan Eileen Thatcher is unknown. Her lucky color is unknown, and her lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes.
Susan Eileen Thatcher: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Susan Eileen Thatcher was born in the United Kingdom. Her British parents raised her in the United Kingdom. She is, nevertheless, of mixed race. Thatcher was born in the 1950s, but her actual date of birth is unknown. Similarly, little is known about her childhood and family.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Stats: Susan Eileen Thatcher is Single?
In late 1978, Palmer met Eileen Thatcher backstage at one of his gigs in Pittsburgh. She was a member of the backstage team for multiple concerts. They clicked straight away and began dating. After years of youthful passion, the pair decided to marry. Thatcher married Palmer at the age of 19. James Palmer, the couple’s first child, was born in 1978, just a few years after they married. Jane Palmer, their second child, was born in 1979.
The couple had a long relationship, although there were many ups and downs. Thatcher had had enough of the constant squabbles and asked for a divorce. In 1993, the couple divorced.
Thatcher later opted not to marry, but Palmer met and married Shelly Putman. They are marrying in a private ceremony. Palmer had three children from his second marriage: Anna Palmer, Martin Palmer, and Anthony Palmer. Palmer’s marriage, on the other hand, did not work out. In 1978, he divorced Shelly.
Palmer died unexpectedly in his hotel room in Paris in 2003 after a heart attack. He was in Paris after shooting an appearance on Yorkshire TV’s My Kinda People retrospective in London. He passed away at the age of 54.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Thatcher rose to popularity as the wife of Palmer, a two-time Grammy Award winner. As a result, her work life was never very memorable. Her ex-husband, Robert Palmer, began his musical career in 1954.
- He formed his first band, The Mandrakes, while still a student at Scarborough High School for Boys. A few years later, he joined the band The Alan Bown Set, which marked a significant advancement in his career.
- Palmer debuted as a solo artist in 1974 with the release of Sneakin’ Sally Through the Alley. Palmer’s solo career included successful singles such as Double Fun and Secrets, both of which appeared in the Billboard top 50 and top 100.
- Palmer later created the Power Station in 1985 with guitarist Andy Taylor, bassist John Taylor, and former Chic drummer Tony Thompson.
Their debut album, eponymous, charted in the UK at number 20 and in the US at number ten. Palmer, on the other hand, quickly quit the band to pursue a solo career.
- He subsequently went on to record some of his all-time smash singles, such as “I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On,” “Addicted to Love,” and “Simply Irresistible.”
Susan Eileen Thatcher Awards
- This wonderful singer with a gritty and soulful voice gave the world some of the best musical tastes, fusing soul, jazz, rock, pop, reggae, and blues. He has won several prizes, including the MTV Video Music Award and two Grammys for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. At the Brit Awards, he was nominated twice for Best British Male Solo Artist.
How much does Susan Eileen Thatcher earn? Net worth
Susan Eileen Thatcher’s net worth is estimated to be at $10 million.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.