Taahirah O'Neal is the daughter of NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal.
Facts of Taahirah O’Neal
|Full Name:||Taahirah O’Neal|
|Age:||27 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 18, 1996|
|Birth Place:||Orlando, Florida|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Shaquille O'Neal, Taahirah|
|Mother's Name:||Arnetta Yardbourgh|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Waist Size:||32 inch|
|Bra Size:||26 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Taahirah O’Neal|
Who is Taahirah O’Neal?
Taahirah O’Neal is a student from the United States. Taahirah O’Neal is the daughter of NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal.
How old is Taahirah O’Neal? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Taahirah O’Neal was born in Orlando, Florida on July 18, 1996. She is of American origin. She, too, is 24 years old. The zodiac sign of Taahirah O’Neal is Cancer by birth. Silver is her lucky color and Moonstone is her lucky gem.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Based on her body dimensions, she appears to be extremely tall. Other information regarding her physical measurements is currently unavailable. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is black. Taahira has a dark complexion and a beautiful face.
Taahirah O’Neal: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is the only child of Shaquille O’Neal and Arnetta Yardbourgh, both of whom are NBA Hall of Famers. Through her father, she has two younger half-brothers, Shareef and Shaqir, as well as two younger half-sisters, Amirah and Me’arah. Phillip A. Harrison, Lucille O’Neal, and Joseph Toney are her grandparents. Jamal O’Neal is her uncle, and her aunts are Ayesha O’Neal and Lateefah O’Neal.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Relationship Stats: Taahirah O’Neal is Single?
Taahirah O’Neal’s marital status has not been revealed. She is focusing on her profession and living her life outside of the social media bubble. From 1992 until 1996, Taahirah’s father and her mother, Arnette, were in a four-year relationship. They divorced in January 1996, just before she was born in July. Her parents aren’t married, but they have a cordial relationship with her. On December 26, 2002, Taahirah’s father married Shaunie O’Neal at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. They had been married for seven years before they divorced.
Her father’s marriage produced four children, two of whom were born before the wedding. The oldest of four children, Shareef O’Neal, was born in 2000, and Amirah O’Neal was born in 2001. Shaqir O’Neal, born in 2003, and Me’arah O’Neal, born in 2006, are her other two siblings. This union would not endure the test of time, and it had its ups and downs. It came to an end when Shaunie filed for divorce in 2009, citing “irreconcilable disagreements.” Her father had relationships with Nicole Alexander, Laticia Rolle, and Annie Ilonzeh after her divorce. He was recently spotted in Spain with Texan model Dani Nicole.
Professional Career and Achievements
n terms of her professional background, she recently earned a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia, with majors in politics and African American studies. Taahirah is a recent university graduate with no work prospects.
She is involved in fundraising and development, as well as volunteering for a variety of organizations and charities in Houston, where she presently resides. O’Neal supports The Trevor Project, which develops tremendous awareness for a young audience that will be able to participate in philanthropy and help a subject that many of their peers are affected by.
Along the journey, friends and family have supported her with inspiration, vision, and motivation. Former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal is a joyful parent as he celebrates his first daughter’s college graduation. Tahirah noted that, while she does not want her parents’ success to overshadow her own, she feels herself fortunate to have them.
How much does Taahirah O’Neal earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Taahirah recently received her diploma. There hasn’t been any word about her net worth as of yet. Her father’s net worth, on the other hand, is reported to be $400 million. His money originates from his NBA career, several endorsements, and shrewd investments. According to Forbes, his career earnings are estimated to reach $700 million, well exceeding Peyton Manning’s $400 million. During his career, his earnings were comparable to those of Tiger Woods, David Beckham, Kobe Bryant, and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Social Media Profile
Taahirah appears to be uninterested in social media platforms since she wishes to keep her personal life private and away from the spotlight.
- Shaquille O’Neal, better known as “Shaq,” led the Orlando Magic in scoring, rebounding, blocks, and shooting % in his first season. O’Neal became the first player in NBA history to be selected Player of the Week on his debut.
- In 1996, O’Neal signed the NBA’s richest contract, a seven-year, $120 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers. He was a member of the United States
- Dream Team, which won gold at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, the same year.
- O’Neal has been named to the All-NBA Third Team three times (1994, 1996, and 1997), the All-NBA Second Team twice (1995, 1999), and the All-NBA First Team once by the end of the decade.
- In 2000, O’Neal was selected NBA Most Valuable Player. O’Neal agreed to a three-year, $88.5 million contract deal and helped the club win three consecutive world titles. However, due to growing unhappiness with club management and clashes with teammate Kobe Bryant, he quit the organization in 2004.
- During the 2004-05 season, O’Neal averaged a double-double (22.9 points per game and 10.4 rebounds), and in 2006, he helped the Heat win their fourth
- NBA championship. O’Neal also led the league in field goal % in both 2005 and 2006, and he scored his 25,000th point during the 2006-07 season.
O’Neal was traded to the Phoenix Suns after the 2007-08 season. He’d only be with the Suns for one season. O’Neal then relocated to the Midwest, joining the Cleveland Cavaliers in a trade for $500,000 and two players.
- In 2009-10, he helped the Cavs earn the No. 1 seed in the playoffs when he scored 11.5 points per game, and he established a season average of 12 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.