Facts of Tahj Mowry
|Full Name:||Tahj Mowry|
|Age:||35 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||May 17, 1986|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tahj Mowry|
Tahj Dayton Mowry popularly known as Tahj Mowry is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as T.J. Henderson on the sitcom, Smart Guy, and Tucker Dobbs on the sitcom, Baby Daddy. He is also known for his voice role of Wade Load in the animated tv series, Kim Possible. Besides these, he has appeared in numerous movies and tv shows. He is also best known as the younger brother of twin sisters, and . He earned 2 Teen Choice Awards nominations for Baby Daddy.
He has over 1.1 million followers on his Instagram @tahj_mowry.
He has 353.3k followers on Twitter, 27k followers on Facebook, and 33k subscribers on YouTube.
What is Tahj Mowry Famous For?
- His role as T.J. Henderson on the sitcom, Smart Guy.
- His voice role of Wade Load in animated series, Kim Possible.
- His role as Tucker Dobbs on the sitcom, Baby Daddy.
Where was Tahj Mowry Born?
Tahj Mowry was born on 17 May 1986. His birth name is Tahj Dayton Mowry. His birth place is in Honolulu, Hawaii in the United States. he holds an American nationality. He was born to a father, Timothy John Mowry, and a mother, Darlene Renee. He belongs to African-American ethnicity. He has English and Irish ancestry on his father’s side whereas Afro-Bahamian descent on his mother’s side. He has two older sisters, Tia and Tamara (they are identical twins) and a brother named Tavior. His zodiac sign is Taurus. His religion is Christianity.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Westlake High School, Thousand Oaks, California where he played varsity football. Following his high school graduation, he attended Savannah State University. He then transferred to the University of Wyoming. He eventually transferred to Pepperdine University in Malibu.
Tahj Mowry Career Timeline
- Tahj Mowry made his television debut as a child actor in the sitcom, Who’s the Boss? in 1990.
- He was later cast in the recurring role in sitcom Full House from 1991 to 1995.
- He was nominated for Young Artist Award – Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor Under 10 for his role in Full House.
- He made his breakthrough when he landed a lead role as T.J. Henderson, a child prodigy in sitcom Smart Guy in 1997.
- He was nominated for 2 Image Awards, 1 Young Artist Award, and 1 YoungStar Award for his work in Smart Guy.
- He voiced the lead character Wade Load in animated tv series, Kim Possible.
- In 2012, he landed the lead role as Tucker Dobbs in the sitcom, Baby Daddy.
- He was nominated for 2 Teen Choice Awards – Scene Stealer: Male for his work in Baby Daddy.
- Besides his major roles, he has guest-appeared in numerous tv-series and sitcoms, Out All Night, Where I Live, Sister, Sister, Aladdin, Star Trek: Voyager, Minor Adjustments, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and Desperate Housewives among others.
- In 2000, he appeared in the television movie, Seventeen Again along with his sisters.
- He was nominated for Young Artist Award – Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy): Supporting Young Actor for Seventeen Again.
- He appeared in Disney films, Hounded and The Poof Point in 2001.
- He voiced Wade Load in the film version of Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time (2003) and Kim Possible: So the Drama (2005).
- In 2007, he starred in a comedy film, Are We Done Yet?.
- As a singer, he released his debut single, “Flirt” in June 2012.
- He had previously sung “Shine Your Light On Me” for School’s Out! Christmas, Circle of Life for the Disney Channel Circle of Stars recording of The Lion King. It was included on the Platinum Edition DVD and was featured on a single called “Kick It Out” with Boom Boom Satellites and Flo Rida.
- He released his EP, Future Funk in August 2015. “Bossy”, “Dancing Alone” and “End of the Road” are some on his singles from his EP.
Tahj Mowry and
Tahj Mowry’s fellow co-star Naya Rivera from Smart Guy went missing in July 2020. Mowry professed his love for the actress. They dated in the past. He wrote on Instagram on 12 July 2020, “My sweet Naya – to say that I am devastated would be an understatement. This is a nightmare. Everyday gets harder. However, I am holding onto hope that you will be found.
We grew up together. We became adults together. We experienced so many firsts together. You were my first experience with everything; love, intimacy, heartbreak. We broke each others hearts and then mended them back together…more than once. I will never not think of you. No woman has ever measured up what you gave me or how you made me feel. I’ve never liked to admit it but I have never stopped loving you. A part of me always wished for the day where God would bring us back together to be what we dreamt we could have been.
I pray deeply for the Rivera family and that God blankets them with strength, peace, and love right now. Mychal and Nickayla – you will always be like younger siblings to me and I love you dearly. I watched you two grow up into beautiful adults. George and Yolanda – whatever you need I am here for you. We are forever family and I love you.
I ask everyone reading this to please lift up, along with the entire Rivera family, Ryan and Josey in prayer and to respect what they are going through during this time. I pray that God showers the entire family with strength and peace that only He can give.
I still have faith. I still have hope. Let’s please all pray that she is found and brought home safely.
Naya, I miss you deeply. I wish I got the chance to tell you that once more but I’m believing I will get that chance. I know deep down you’ve always known how I felt. I look forward to the day where I can see your beautiful face once more and tell you everything I’ve wanted to say that I didn’t get the chance to say. I love you forever. I always have and I always will.”
Tahj Mowry Height
Tahj Mowry stands at a height of 1.7 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He has a body weight of 148 lbs i.e. 67 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Tahj Mowry Net Worth
Tahj Mowry started his career as a child actor. He had already appeared in numerous tv shows as a child actor. In his later career, he has appeared in numerous movies and tv shows. His major income comes from his acting career. Besides acting, he has also appeared in several commercials. He has appeared in commercials for TWIX caramel, Space 58, Milk – It does a body good, McDonald’s, and Pine-Sol.