Facts of Tarek El Moussa
|Full Name:||Tarek El Moussa|
|Age:||42 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1981|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tarek El Moussa|
Tarek El Moussa is an American real estate agent and reality television personality who is well known as one of the two hosts of the HGTV reality TV series, “Flip or Flop”. Tarek hosts the popular series along with his former wife, , who is also a real estate personality. They even used to run the agency, “Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group” at the time.
On July 26, 2020, Moussa, 38 got engaged to “Selling Sunset” star, , 32 when he popped out the question with an eight carat, colorless, an emerald-cut diamond engagement ring on the sandy night of Catalina Island. He announced the news on his Instagram: @therealtarekelmoussa which has over 784k followers with a beautiful picture of the couple and with a caption: “She said yes!”.
What is Tarek El Moussa Famous for?
- Famous as a host of “Flip or Flop”.
Where was Tarek El Moussa Born?
Tarek El Moussa was born on August 21, 1981, in Long Beach, California, United States. His birth name is Tarek El Moussa. His nationality is American. Moussa belongs to White ethnicity while Leo is his zodiac sign.
He was born and raised in Long Beach, California, to American mother and Moroccan father.
Tarek El Moussa’s Career Highlights
- Tarek El Moussa began his career as a real estate agent at the age of 21 when he got his real estate license. He also worked as a real estate in 2008 before getting married to his former wife, Christina. Along with Christina, who is also a real estate, he began a professional career of flipping homes, mostly located in Orange County, California.
- In 2011, they recorded an audition tape of them flipping a house from start to finish, which helped them to have their own weekly show on HGTV, which they signed in 2012.
- They got much recognition as hosts of the HGTV reality TV series, “Flip or Flop” that showed the process of buying the distressed property, renovating them, and then selling them again for a much higher profit.
- The show first aired on April 16, 2013, and is still running their fifth season together even after their divorce. Tarek also hosted duties for an HGTV show like Carol Duvall. They even ran a real estate agency by the name of “Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group” in Orange County, California.
- Tarek began hosting an HGTV show, “Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa” which ran its first season starting in 2020 that attracted more than 17 million viewers.
Who is Tarek El Moussa Married to?
Tarek El Moussa was previously married to . Christina is also an American real estate agent and his co-host of the popular series, “Flip or Flop” with whom Tarek got married at a grand wedding at Coronado Island, San Diego in 2009.
On December 22, 2010, the couple welcomed their first child named and later, in 2015, their second child named Brayden El Moussa. However, after almost 17 years of their marriage, they divorced on December 16, 2016.
Soon after his divorce, he began dating his children’s nanny, Alyssa Logan for about a month. He was then reportedly in a relationship with a model Patience Silva. Moussa then began dating the Netflix’s “Selling Sunset” star, , after meeting her on a yacht in July 2019. The couple began their official date in August 2019 and soon moved in together.
Just after 6 months of moving in together, Moussa got engaged to beautiful Heather, on July 26, 2020, when he popped the question of getting married while they were vacationing in Catalina Island.
Besides, on June 12, 2013, after a biopsy and ultrasound of Tarek, it was found that the lump on his neck was cancerous and was to be removed immediately as he was diagnosed with stage 2 Thyroid Cancer. After a four hours surgery, his entire thyroid was removed but fortunately, cancer didn’t spread beyond his neck. Also, after his cancer went into remission, Christina underwent IVF and later gave birth to their second son, Brayden.
What is the Net Worth of Tarek El Moussa?
Tarek El Moussa has quite great earnings from his professional career as a reality TV star. Having been in the field of business and entertainment, Tarek has managed to amass a healthy fortune from his several partner-based businesses.
His net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. Besides, while Tarek used to host the series with his former wife, Christina, he had an earning of $10,000 together per episode.
How Tall is Tarek El Moussa?
Tarek El Moussa is a handsome guy in his 30s. With perfectly maintained athletic body physique of measurement 38-32-37 inches and his good looks, Moussa has managed to win several hearts all around the country. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.78m) while is his body weight 78kg(171 lbs). He has a fair complexion with hair and eyes.