Facts of Tayshia Adams
|Full Name:||Tayshia Adams|
|Age:||32 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||September 04, 1990|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tayshia Adams|
Tayshia Adams is a former phlebotomist and television personality from the United States. She is best known for being one of the stars on the 23rd season of ABC’s dating reality show The Bachelorette.
She was in a competition. In the final, Tayshia Adams was disqualified. She later appeared in the sixth season of Bachelor in Paradise, with whom she dated but ultimately broke up. After Clare Crawley’s departure from The Bachelorette, she was cast as the bachelorette.
Her Instagram account, @tayshiaaa, has over 848k followers.
What makes Tayshia Adams so well-known?
A contestant on The Bachelor’s 23rd season.
Ethnicity and Nationality of Tayshia Adams
On September 4, 1990, Tayshia Adams was born. Her birthplace is in the United States, in the city of Newport Beach. She is a citizen of the United States.
Her faith is in Christianity. Her cultural history is multiracial. She is the younger of two siblings. At this time, there is no information about her parents. Her mother is white and her father is African-American.
She graduated from Concordia University Irvine with a bachelor’s degree. In 2012, she earned a bachelor’s degree in biology.
New Bachelorette Tayshia Adams
- Tayshia worked as a phlebotomist before entering the television industry.
- She was later cast as one of the contestants on the ABC dating reality show The Bachelor’s 23rd season.
- She was one of 30 contestants competing for former football player Colton Underwood’s heart.
- The series’ 23rd season premiered in January 2019.
- Colton, on the other hand, selected the bachelor as the winner.
- In 2019, she was cast in the sixth season of Bachelor in Paradise, a spin-off of The Bachelor.
- She began dating one of the show’s contestants, John Paul Jones. The couple, however, divorced before the show’s finale in September 2019.
- Clare Crawley, the runner-up on The Bachelor’s 18th season, was named the lead on The Bachelorette’s 16th season.
- Crawley quit the show in August 2020 after allegedly falling in love with one of the contestants, Dale Moss. Her reason for leaving the show has yet to be announced.
- On The Bachelorette 2020, Adams was rumored to be the lead. There is yet to be an official announcement.
- Season 16 of The Bachelorette is scheduled to premiere in May 2020. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused the broadcast to be postponed.
- She now works for a company that specializes in interior design.
Tayshia Adams Relationship
Tayshia Adams is currently divorced and single. Previously, she was married to Joshua Bourelle. There isn’t much information about her first marriage. They got married in early 2016 and got divorced in 2017.
In 2017, she began dating Chase Olswang. She later competed in The Bachelor to win Colton Underwood’s heart, but she fell short after reaching the final.
Tayshia Adams was then cast in the Paradise Bachelor, where she dated John Paul Jones. During the film, however, their relationship ended. They rekindled their relationship after the show. This time, though, it did not work out.
She has been cast as the lead in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette. It’s now up to you to wait and see who she chooses in the end.
Body Measurements of Tayshia Adams
Tayshia Adams is 1.65 meters tall, or 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She weighs 119 pounds or 54 kilograms.
She has a slender figure. 34-24-35 inches is her body measurement. 34B is her bra size. Her shoe size is 6 inches (US). Her eyes are blue, and her hair is a dark brown hue. Her sexual preference is that of a heterosexual woman.
Tayshia Adams’s Net Worth?
Tayshia Adams has worked as a phlebotomist in the past. She went on to star in other television shows after being cast on The Bachelor.
Tayshia Adams has since become a well-known figure in the Bachelor franchise. Her presence on television shows earns her a respectable salary.
She works at an interior design agency in addition to her television career. Overall, she earns a good living from her business endeavors. Her current net worth is projected to be $1 million.