Tiffany Caban is an American attorney and public defender who currently is the Democratic Party nominee for Queens's District Attorney in the state of New York.
Facts of Tiffany Caban
|Full Name:||Tiffany Caban|
|Age:||34 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1988|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, US|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Degree in Crime, Law and Justice|
|Height / How tall :||5.4 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||26 inch|
|Bra Size:||33 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tiffany Caban|
Tiffany Caban is an American attorney and public defender who currently is the Democratic Party nominee for Queens’s District Attorney in the state of New York. Recently on 25th June 2019, she got a victory in the Democratic primary over Melinda Katz by a margin of just 1000 votes, which is to be recounted on 3 July 2019.
What is Tiffany Caban famous for?
- Famous as the first Latina Queens County District Attorney.
- Popularly, called “Queer Latina from a low-income community”.
- On June 25, 2019, Tiffany Caban got elected as the District Attorney in New York’s Queen’s County. Thus, she became the first Latina District Attorney and the first openly queer District Attorney in New York history.
- Her remarks on sex work announced on 18th June 2019 have brought a lot of criticism among the people.
- Tiffany Caban has described herself as a “queer Latina” and put it front and center during her campaign.
When was Tiffany Caban born?
Tiffany Caban was born on 1st January 1988 in New York City, New York, US. Her birth name is Tiffany Cabán. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is Latin. Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Perto Rican parents. She has three siblings: two brothers Alex Gonzalez and Sam Gonzalez and a sister Rachel Gonzalez. Her father was an elevator mechanic while her mother was a housewife.
Since, her childhood, she wanted to be a politician.
She was raised in South Richmond Hill, Queens. She did her schooling at St. Francis Preparatory School. She attended Pennsylvania State University and graduated with a degree in Crime, Law, and justice.
Later, she got a Juris Doctorate degree from New York School. She also served as President of the Student Bar Association.
How is Tiffany Cabán’s career?
- Tiffany Cabán started her professional career by using the law to help New York City’s most vulnerable communities.
- She also became a member of New York Country Defender Services(NYCDS) for four years and Legal Aid Society’s Criminal Defence Practice(LASCD) for 3 years. While being a member, she represented over a thousand indigent clients.
- She also helped undocumented survivors of domestic violence and also represented individuals with Social Security Disability.
- She has worked as a public defender for 7 years and has defended over 1000 low-income workers in her career. She also has been working for justice with campaigns such as ‘Mass Incarnation’ and ‘War on Drugs’.
- After the death of the former Queens Country District Attorney, Richard Brown, she has been the top candidate for the post among six candidates.
- Recently on 25th June 2019, she got the victory in the Democratic primary over Melinda Katz(the borough president of Queens) for becoming a new Queens Country District Attorney.
- She got victory over Katz with a lead of 1.3 percent so, Katz has promised her supporters, there will be a recount of votes.
- The recount of votes will be held on 3rd July 2019. If Caban will be able to maintain her lead then, she would be the youngest person ever to hold the position of Queens DA.
- Tiffany was endorsed by the New York Times, the editorial board wrote an article endorsing her.
How is Tiffany Cabán’s personal life?
The American attorney and public defender, Tiffany Cabán are not married yet. She is also not in any relationship. She seems to be focused more on her career than her personal life.
She currently lives in Astoria, Queens with two rescue dogs.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is a big supporter of Tiffany Caban. Caban is also active in social media with 21.2 k followers on Instagram and 46.5k followers on Twitter.
What is the net worth of Tiffany Cabán?
The candidate of Queens DA, Tiffany Cabán has an estimated net worth of $500,000USD. She has good earnings from her profession as an attorney.
She receives an annual salary of around $60 K.
How tall is Tiffany Cabán?
The 31 years aged, Tiffany Cabán has a well-maintained body. She stands tall with a height o 5ft. 4inches.(1.63 m) and has a normal body weight of 56kg(124 lbs). She has a body measurement of 33-26-34 inches.
She has a fair complexion with black hair and dark brown eyes.