Facts of Tim Mynett
|Full Name:||Tim Mynett|
|Age:||53 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1970|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tim Mynett|
Tim Mynett is a political strategist and a businessman from the United States. He is a partner at the eStreet Group, a consulting company. After being introduced as the new partner of politician Ilhan Omar, he gained a lot of popularity. She is the United States Representative for Minnesota’s 5th congressional district. In March 2020, Omar announced her marriage to Mynett on social media.
What is Tim Mynett’s claim to fame?
- Ilhan Omar’s husband.
Where was Tim Mynett Born?
Tim Mynett is an American actor who was born in 1981. In the United States, he was born in Albany, New York. He is a citizen of the United States of America. There is no information about his parents or siblings. He stayed out of the spotlight until he was linked to US Representative Ilhan Omar. As a result, there is little knowledge about his early life.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the State University of New York at Albany, which he received in 2003.
Tim Mynett’s Work History
- He began working as a Foundation Manager at the Alliance for Justice in March 2004 after graduating.
- He worked there until February 2008, when he decided to quit. In February 2008, he joined the Ashmead Group as an Associate.
- In October 2009, he left The Ashmead Group to join New Partners, where he served as a Senior Director.
- In January of 2014, he quit New Partners.
- In February 2014, he joined the E Street Company, a consulting firm.
- He was a Principal there for just over five years.
- At E Street Party, he is now a partner. Since July 2018, he has been a partner at the firm.
- In various campaigns, Mynett has served as a political aide and strategist for a variety of politicians. One of them was Omar.
- Since 2018, Omar’s campaign is said to have paid E Street Group (Mynett’s consulting firm) over $230,000.
Tim Mynett, who is he? Are you married?
Tim Mynett is a husband and father. Ilhan Omar, his wife, his children’s mother. In March of 2020, the pair exchanged vows. She made her marriage announcement on her Facebook profile.
Previously, Mynett was married to Beth Jordan Mynett. In 2012, they married. In the year 2019, they divorced. Although they were both together, Beth accused Tim of having an affair with Omar. Tim allegedly ended their marriage to Omar, according to her. Mynett and Beth have a son together.
Before marrying Mynett, Omar was married three times. Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi was her second husband, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi was her first. Omar is the mother of three children from her previous marriages.
Tim Mynett’s height is unknown.
Tim Mynett is 6 feet tall with a height of 1.83 meters. He weighs 181 pounds, or 82 kilograms. He has a robust physique. He wears size 10 shoes (US). His eyes are blue, and his hair is dark.
Tim Mynett’s net worth
Mynett makes money as a partner in the E Street Company, a consulting firm. He has worked as a political aide and strategist for a number of political campaigns. His approximate net worth is $2 million.