The ex-boyfriend of Faith Evans, an American musician.
Facts of Todd Russaw
|Full Name:||Todd Russaw|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Todd Russaw|
Who is Todd Russaw?
Todd Russaw is the ex-boyfriend of Faith Evans, an American musician, record producer, and entertainer. In 1994, Confidence became the first female artist to sign with Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Entertainment record label.
How old is Todd Russaw? Birth
Todd Russaw was born in the United States of America. There are no more details about the birth accessible in the media.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Todd Russaw has a fantastic athletic physique. Despite the lack of information regarding his body dimensions and statistics, he appears to have a well-kept physique. In addition, his height and weight measurements are currently being reviewed. His skin is dark brown, and he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Todd Russaw: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Todd Russaw was born to American parents in the United States of America. The ex-nationality husband’s is American, and he comes from a black ethnic background.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
His academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Status: Todd Russaw is Single?
Todd Russaw is a divorced man who seems to be unmarried at the moment. Todd Russaw was previously married to Faith Evans, an American singer. Missy Elliot, a friend of her wife’s, introduced them. However, the couple married in 1998. After getting to know each other, they began dating, and Evans became pregnant with Russaw.
From their previous marriages, the pair has two children. They welcomed their first child, a son named Joshua, on June 8, 1998. Ryan Evan Russaw, their second child, was born on March 22, 2007. In 2010, the couple’s life began to fall apart. His ex-wife was arrested in Maria del Rey, California, the following year on charges of misdemeanor intoxicated driving. Faith filed for divorce from Todd in 2011 after their marriage could not continue.
They split in 2011 and said they wanted to keep it quiet for their children’s sake. Russaw is not currently in a relationship or having an affair. Faith, on the other hand, is married to an American DJ named Steve J.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Todd Russaw may have a profession, but he hasn’t revealed anything about it.
- However, it was because of his ex-wife, Faith Evans, that he became well-known. Faith Hill is a Grammy Award winner who began singing at the age of two.
- She is one of the most gifted singers and musicians working today. Faith is a hip-hop performer and composer who is one of the most brilliant and skilled songwriters in the industry. Faith, a victim of the hip-hop music industry’s many violent crimes, watched all of the excruciating violence in which she lost her husband, rapper The Notorious B.I.G., who was inexplicably assassinated.
- She is also one of the most successful record producers, having made a name for herself in the industry. She has also worked as an actress, having appeared in a few films and minor television parts. ‘Keeping the Faith,’ her autobiography, is one of the best-selling books on The New York Times’ bestseller list.
- Faith sang “I’ll Be Missing You” as a memorial to her deceased husband, and the song went on to become one of the most popular and bestselling songs of all time.
How much does Todd Russaw earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Todd Russaw has a net worth of tens of thousands of dollars. Todd hasn’t shared much about his wages or compensation, but it’s clear that he lives a lavish lifestyle. However, it was only after he married Faith Evans that he became famous.
Todd Russaw has been a music producer and talent manager for more than 25 years in the current setting. He is also the co-founder and strategic manager of THINK BIG. Todd Russaw has worked with certain performers, brands, and artists as a co-founder. He has also worked for Motown Records as a Director. Todd Russaw has amassed a sizable fortune, but he has not disclosed his net worth.
Todd’s ex-wife, on the other hand, has a net worth of roughly $3 million, which she earned from her singing, songwriting, and producing careers.
Social Media Profile
Todd Russaw is a social media user as well. He’s on Instagram, where he has roughly 3K followers and only one follower. He has roughly 76 followers on Twitter. Even though he is active, he is not well-known and does not have a large number of admirers or followers.
- 1 Who is Todd Russaw?
- 2 How old is Todd Russaw? Birth
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Todd Russaw: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Todd Russaw is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Todd Russaw earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Social Media Profile