Author and TV Personality
Facts of Tony Grossi
|Full Name:||Tony Grossi|
|Age:||66 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||November 30, 1956|
|Profession:||Author and TV Personality|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tony Grossi|
We will provide you with details about Tony Grossi in today’s post. If you are unfamiliar with him, he is one of the most well-known and well-liked multi-talented personalities in the United States of America. You’ll be shocked to learn about his various occupations: he’s a former sportswriter, author, radio host, TV star, and ESPN Cleveland analyst. He has also served on the selection committee for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Former sportswriter for a newspaper, author, and radio/TV personality.
Childhood and Schooling of Tony Grossi
In the year 1957, Tony Grossi was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States. He is of White ancestry and holds American citizenship. The names of his parents and siblings have remained a mystery.
In terms of education, he graduated from high school in 1976 and went on to Ohio University to study journalism, earning a bachelor’s degree in 1979.
The Professional Career of Tony Grossi
- Following graduation, Tony began working as a sports writer for the Cleveland Plain Dealer, eventually becoming the full-time Browns beat reporter in 1984.
- In 1987, the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association named him Ohio Sportswriter of the Year for his efforts (NSSA).
- In 1994, he was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Board of Selectors.
- Tales From the Browns Sideline, his first book, was published in 2004 and chronicled the team’s history as well as his anecdotes from years of covering the Browns.
- In 2007, he became an analyst for Browns-themed programming for SportsTime Ohio (STO), a then-new regional cable sports network.
- As a Browns beat writer and NFL insider, Grossi’s articles and columns helped the Plain Dealer win the Ohio Associated Press Award for Best Daily Sports Section three times (2007, 2010, 2011-Division V), as well as individual awards for Best Game Story in 2007.
- When discussing then-Browns owner Randy Lerner’s reclusive demeanor and lack of success with the Browns in January 2012, he tweeted that Lerner was “pathetic” and “the world’s most pointless billionaire.”
- As a result, he was subsequently removed from covering the Browns and reassigned to other sports-related responsibilities. He will withdraw from the Plain Dealer on March 7th.
- Grossi left the Plain Dealer five days later to join sports radio station (and future Browns flagship) WKNR AM 850 as a Browns beat reporter and analyst. He is now a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee and continues to work as a sportscaster for SportsTime Ohio.
- On February 25, 2020, WKNR suspended him indefinitely after he called Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield a “fucking midget” during a discussion about the team.
Personal Life of Tony Grossi
When it comes to his personal life, Tony’s marital status has yet to be reported. He has never spoken to the press about his personal life or relationships. To put it another way, he would rather live a regular life. Please leave a comment below if you have any additional details about him. As a consequence, we’ll be able to tell everyone about you.
Tony Grossi’s net worth
Despite being a TV celebrity by profession, Tony earns a decent amount of money and recognition from his various careers in the entertainment industry. His overall net worth is estimated to be $1 million, according to some online outlets. His remuneration and assets, on the other hand, have yet to be announced.
Body Measurements of Tony Grossi
According to his body dimensions, Tony is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 58 kilograms. He has brown eyes and a head of white hair, as well. His other physical attributes have not yet been revealed. If any information is made public, we will notify you.