Travis Kelce is a very famous and well-known American football player.
Facts of Travis Kelce
|Full Name:||Travis Kelce|
|Age:||33 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||October 05, 1989|
|Birth Place:||Westlake, Ohio|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Ed Kelce|
|Education:||University of Cincinnati|
|Height / How tall :||6.5 inch|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Travis Kelce|
A very famous and well-known American football player, Travis Kelce currently plays for the “Kansas City Chiefs” in the National Football League (NFL). He is a very talented football player. He had played at Cleveland Heights High school and the University of Cincinnati where he was a star quarterback. His playing position is the Tight end and plays by wearing shirt number of 87. He was drafted by the Chiefs in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Gossips and Rumors
- Kelce has career game vs. Raiders; Gruden says sometimes you just ‘tip your hat’. With the loss of their Pro Bowl running back, the Chiefs needed their other top offensive weapons to step up on Sunday against the Oakland Raiders. Tight end Travis Kelce answered the call in the 40-33 victory at the Oakland Coliseum. With 12 receptions for 168 yards, Kelce set career bests in those categories. His two touchdowns matched a career high. Kelce surpassed 1,000 receiving yards for the year, marking his third straight season he’s surpassed that milestone. He’s the second NFL tight end with three straight 1,000-yard seasons, matching the Carolina Panthers’ Greg Olsen (2014-16).
- Jim Ross audio was added to Travis Kelce’s Stone Cold Stunner TD celebration.
- For his best position, Tight End.
Early Life of Travis
Travis Kelce was born on 5th October 1989 in Westlake, Ohio with the birth name of Travis Michael Kelce. His nationality is American. His birth sign is Libra. He was born to Ed Kelce and Donna, his parents. He also has a sibling named Jason Kelce who is an American football center for “Philadelphia Eagles” of the NFL.
Regarding his education, he went to Cleveland Heights High School where he played baseball, wrestling, and football. Later, he graduated from the University of Cincinnati.
Body Features of Travis
Travis is a very handsome person and with his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He has a tall height of 6 feet 5 inch or 1.96 m. He has a balanced and healthy weight. His balanced weight is 118 Kg or 260 lbs. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Travis
- Travis played football from his high school. He was a three-year letter winner at quarterback for the Tigers and recognized with All-Lake Erie League honors after totaling 2,539 yards of total offense as a senior.
- Later, he accepted a scholarship offer from the University of Cincinnati and then joined his brother who was the starting left guard for the Bearcats.
- In the year 2008, he was given redshirt and he appeared in 11 games, playing at tight end and quarterback out of the Wildcat formation.
- Travis was named the winner of the College Football Performance Awards Tight End of the Year in March 2012.
- After playing in high school and college, he was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round (63rd pick overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft.
- The Chiefs signed him to a four-year, $3.12 million rookie contract on 6th June 2013.
- He was placed on injured reserve after only playing in one game during the season recording no statistics on 12th October 2013.
- He played against the Miami Dolphins and there he recorded his first professional touchdown on a 20-yard reception from quarterback Alex Smith on 21st September.
- He was fined $11,025 for “unsportsmanlike conduct” during a 29-16 loss to the Denver Broncos on 30th November.
- He had an offensive fumble recovery for a touchdown against the San Diego Chargers on 28th December.
- He was the Chiefs leading receiver during the 2014 season, totaling 862 yards off 67 receptions.
- He began his 2015 season with his first career multiple touchdown games, with six receptions for 106 yards and two scores against Houston.
- In the Divisional Round against the New England Patriots, he had six receptions for 23 yards as the Chiefs lost 27-20.
- He signed a five-year, $46 million contract extension on 29th January 2016.
- He was also ranked 91st by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
- He played against the Indianapolis Colts and had seven receptions for 101 yards and a touchdown on 30th October.
- On 19th December 2017, he was named to his third straight Pro Bowl.
- He finished the season with a career-high eight receiving touchdowns.
- In the Wild Card Round against the Tennessee Titans, he finished with four receptions for 66 yards and a touchdown in the 22-21 defeat.
- He entered the 2018 season with a new quarterback in Patrick Mahomes.
Affairs of Travis
Travis Kelce is not married yet and he is still to get married. But he is in a relationship with his girlfriend, Kayla Nicole, a model. The couple is living a happy life together and enjoying their life a lot and there is no any sign of separation between them. Her girlfriend often keeps on sharing their lovely snaps via her official Instagram account. The couple is planning for their wedding.
Previously, he was involved in a love affair with Maya Benberry who is the winner of the show named, “Catching Kelce”. The couple first met on the show and they fell in a love. The couple couldn’t continue their relationship and got separated due to their some reason.
Net Worth of Travis
Travis Kelce is one of the famous personality in the field of a football career. His net worth is surely in millions as he is a popular player. His net worth is $12 Million as of 2018. His annual salary is$9,000,000. He earned $1,000,000 in his first NFL season with the base salary of $405,000. In the year 2016, he signed a contract extension worth around $46 million. He is enjoying his life a lot from the money he is earning now. He is a very successful person in his career life as well as personal life.