Table Tennis Player
Facts of Trevor Noah
|Full Name:||Trevor Noah|
|Age:||39 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||February 20, 1984|
|Profession:||Table Tennis Player|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Trevor Noah|
South African Famous Celebrity who is a comedian, political commentator, actor, and television host is popularly known as Trevor Noah. He held many television hosting roles with the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC). He was also the runner-up in their fourth season of Strictly Come Dancing in the year 2008. He also became the Senior International Correspondent for The Daily Show, and the following year, he succeeded long-time host Jon Stewart and is set to remain in this position up until 2022.
Best Known For:
Trevor is best known for hosting The Daily Show, an American satirical news program on Comedy Central.
Early Life of Trevor
Trevor Noah was 20th February 1984 in Johannesburg, South Africa. His father name is Robert Noah, Swiss German ancestry and his mother name is Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, Xhosa ancestry. He attended private Maryvale College. And later he attended Roman Catholic Church every Sunday.
Body Features of Trevor
His height is 180 cm and weight is of 75 Kg. The hair color of Trevor is Black and eye color is Dark Brown. His sexual orientation is straight. His ethnicity is Multiracial.
Career of Trevor
- At the age of 18, he played his role on the episode of South African soap opera Isidingo.
- After that, he began hosting to his own radio show named “Noah’s Ark”.
- Then, he dropped the radio show and focused on comedy.
- He then performed with South African comedians such as: David Kau, Kagiso Lediga, Riaad Moosa, Darren Simpson, Marc Lottering, Barry Hilton and many more.
- He went to educational TV programme: Run The Adventure (2004–2006) on SABC 2.
- In the year 2007, he hosted The Real Goboza, a gossip-themed show on SABC 1, and Siyadlala, a sports show.
- After a year, he co-hosted “The Amazing Date”.
- In the year 2009, he hosted the 3rd Annual South Africa Film and Television Awards (SAFTAs).
- In the year 2010, he hosted the sixteenth annual South African Music Awards and also hosted Tonight with Trevor Noah on MNet.
- Some of his comedy shows in South Africa are The Daywalker (2009), Crazy Normal (2011), That’s Racist (2012), and It’s My Culture (2013).
- In the year 2011, he shifted to the United States and later became the first South African stand-up comedian to appear on The Tonight Show on 6th January 2012.
- He became the first to appear on Late Show with David Letterman in the year 2013, 17th May.
- He became a recurring contributor on “The Daily Show” on the year 2014, December.
- Comedy Central announced that he would succeed Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show on 30th March 2015.
- It was announced by Comedy Central that it had extended Noah’s contract as host of The Daily Show for five years, through 2022 on 14th September 2017.
- On July 2017, the show’s title was revealed to be “The Opposition with Jordan Klepper” and premiered on 25th September 2017.
- It was later announced that he will be executive producing a show with Roy Wood Jr. titled “Re-Established” on February 2018.
- In March 2018, Noah signed a multiyear contract with Viacom.
Affairs of Trevor
Noah has been in a relationship with American model and singer Jordyn Taylor since 2015.
Currently, there is no information about his affairs. Maybe he is continuing his relationship with her.
Net Worth of Trevor
The net worth of Trevor is estimated to have $13 Million. His salary is still to figure out and will be updated soon.