Facts of Tricia Helfer
|Full Name:||Tricia Helfer|
|Age:||46 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||April 11, 1974|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tricia Helfer|
Tricia Helfer is a Canadian actress, voice actress, and former model who is mostly known for portraying the role of Cylon Model No.6 in the American television series “Battlestar Galactica” from 2004-2009. She also played the role of Charlotte Richards on the FOX series “Lucifer”. She has also given her voice for the role of Sarah Kerrigan in the Science fiction video game “StarCraft II”.
She is also active in the social media platform with around 1 million followers on her Instagram: @officialtriciahelfer and has around 216.5k followers on her Twitter: @trutriciahelfer. At present, she has been active in her twitter account and has been regularly commenting on her friend’s posts.
What is Tricia Helfer famous for?
- Famous as a Canadian actress, voice actress, and former model
- Known for her role as Cylon Model No.6 in the American reality TV series “Battlestar Galactica”
Where is Tricia Helfer from?
Tricia Helfer was born on 11 April 1974 in Donalda, Alberta, Canada. Her birth name is Tricia Jamine Helfer. Canadian is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White Caucasian while Aries is her zodiac sign. She is of English, Norwegian, Swedish, and German descent.
She was born to Dennis Elfer(father) and Elaine Helfer(mother). She has three younger sisters named Trena, Tammy, and Tara. She was raised in her hometown, Alberta. She did her schooling from William E. Hay Composite High School in Stettler, Alberta. While in high school, she was a member of the school’s theatre team. She also worked on the family’s grain farm.
At the age of 17, she was signed by a modeling agency after they saw her standing in line at a movie theatre. Then, she started doing modeling and appeared in different advertisements. She also won the Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World contest in 1992. She then appeared in ad campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Versace, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani. She also has appeared on the covers of Flare, Amica, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and Vogue.
Tricia Helfer’s Career: Highlights
- Tricia Helfer started her professional acting career by playing the role of Sarah in the television series “Jeremiah” in 2002.
- She also appeared as Eva in the independent film “White Rush”.
- In 2004, she started portraying the role of model no.6 in the American television series “Battlestar Galactica”.
- Her role was appreciated a lot and she continued appearing in the series till 2009.
- For her role, she won the Leo Awards for Best Lead Performance By A Female in a Dramatic Series
- She also got nominated two times for Scream Award for her role.
- She also produced and hosted the show “Canada’s Next Top Model” in 2006.
- In the year 2007, she had a major role as Kilan Qatar in Electronic Arts “Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars”.
- She played the recurring role of Gail in the American television sitcom “Two and a Half Man” in 2008.
- Helfer has appeared in many TV series such as “Human Target”, “Ordinary Family”, “Frankin & Bash”, “17th Precinct”, “Husbands”, “Criminal Minds”, and “Killer Women”.
- She also was featured in The Black Keys’ music video for “Howlin’ for You” in 2011.
- In the year 2016, she appeared in the second season of the Fox series “Lucifer”.
- She also portrayed the role of Evan Smith in the USA Network series “Suits”.
- Prior to acting, she also has done modeling for 10 years which she decided to leave in 2002 to pursue her career in acting.
- As a model, she has walked in top fashion shows such as Carolina Herrera, Christian Dior, Claude Montana, Givenchy, John Galliano, and Dolce & Gabbana.
- She also got featured as the cover model for the “Playboy Magazine” in February 2007.
- At present, she is also playing the role of Dracula in the SyFy series “Van Helsing” since 2019.
- She recently joined the cast of the Step Up TV show on Starz.
Who is Tricia Helfer married to?
The Canadian actress, Tricia Helfer is a married and a divorced woman. She was married to Jonathan Marshall. Marshall is an American businessman whom she met at a mutual friend’s birthday party.
They started dating each other in 2001 and finally got married in 2003. Due to some citing irreconcilable differences, she got separated from him in May 2017 and she filed a case for divorce in January 2018 from her husband. The divorce finally got settled in 2019.
The couple had no children together. At present, she is not in any relationship and has not been rumored to be dating anyone. Furthermore, she is a cat lover and has also appeared in a PETA video campaign to encourage the domestic cat owners to keep their pets indoors. She is also the co-founder of the charity web site “Acting Outlaws” which collects donations for several causes and charity events. She also got ranked at no.57 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Women of 2007.
What is the net worth of Tricia Helfer?
The Canadian actress and former model, Tricia Helfer have made a handsome amount of money from her profession since debuting in 2002. She has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2020. She also earns additional income from her endorsement deals.
She also received a three-year, $250,000 contract with the Ford talent agency for winning its Supermodel of the World contest. Furthermore, she is also a real estate agent as she sold her Beverly Hills home in 2018 for $5.4 million which she bought for $2.9 million in 2011. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her present earnings.
How tall is Tricia Helfer?
The 44 years aged, Tricia Helfer has a well-maintained slim body with a fair complexion. She is a gorgeous lady with blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 10inches(1.79m) and has a body weight of 58kg(128lbs). Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. Her bra cup size is 33B. Her shoe size is 9(US) and her dress size is 2(US).