Facts of Trina
|Age:||48 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||December 03, 1974|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Trina|
Trina is a well-known American rapper and TV personality who rose fame after her appearance on the single “Nann Nigga” from Trick Daddy’s second studio album www.thug.com. She becomes one of the finest rappers of America by releasing her five studio albums which later become a blockbuster hit. For her successful albums, Ѕhе hаѕ wоn thе Віllbоаrd Мuѕіс Аwаrd (2001), Ѕоul Тrаіn Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ (2002), Тhе Ѕоurсе Аwаrdѕ (2004), Gоldеn Тrаіlеr Аwаrdѕ (2004), АСЕ Аwаrdѕ (2010). to know more about her, you can read the below article.
What is Trina famous for?
- An American rapper and television personality.
- Her appearance on the single “Nann Nigga” from Trick Daddy’s second studio album
What Ethnicity is Trina?
Going back to her early life, Trina was born under the birth name of Sagittarius to her parents as Katrina Laverne Taylor in the year 1974 which makes her age 45 years old at present. However, her parent’s details are still yet to be disclosed. She raised along with her brother, Wilbrent Bain Jr. in Miami, Florida, U.S. However, her brother was murdered when he was just 19 years old. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is Afro-American. Her religious views are Christianity.
For education, She went to Miami Northwestern Senior High School in Miami, Florida where she was a majorette, and graduated in 1992.
- Upon her graduation, she appeared on the single “Nann Nigga” from Trick Daddy’s second studio album in 1998.
- Later, she started her rap career, leading to a record deal with Slip-n-Slide Records with distribution from Atlantic Records.
- In 2000, She released her debut studio album Da Baddest Bitch, which debuted at #33 on the US Billboard 200 and #11 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- The album was preceded by the singles “Da Baddest Bitch” on December 22nd, 1999, and “Pull Over” on February 13th, 2000, which reached #93 on the Hot 100, #46 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and #41 on the Rap Songs chart.
- In 2002, She released her second studio album Diamond Princess, which debuted at #14 on the Billboard 200 and #5 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, selling 67,000 units in its first week.
- The same year, She released the album’s third and final single, “B R Right”, featuring Ludacris, which reached #83 on the Billboard Hot 100, #50 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and #24 on the Rap Songs chart.
- In 2005, She released her third studio album, Glamorest Life, which debuted at #11 on the Billboard 200, #2 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and #2 on the Top Rap Albums chart, selling 77,000 units in its first week.
- In 2007, She had left Atlantic Records and signed to EMI in conjunction with her original label, Slip-n-Slide Records.
- In 2008, She released her fourth studio album, Still da Baddest which reached #6 on the Billboard 200, #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and #1 on the Top Rap Albums chart, becoming her first album to top the charts.
- In 2010, She released her fifth studio album, Amazin’ which debuted at #13 on the Billboard 200, #4 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, #2 on the Top Rap Albums chart, and #1 on the Billboard Independent Albums chart.
- In 2011, She released the mixtape Diamonds Are Forever. It was preceded by the singles “Ghetto”, featuring T-Pain, “Waist So Skinny”, featuring Rick Ross, and “Can I”, featuring Mýa. The mixtape received 4.8 million streams in two days.
- In 2012, She released the mixtape Back 2 Business, which was preceded by the singles “Beam” featuring Gunplay and Iceberg Slimm, and “Bad Bitch”, featuring Lola Monroe and Shawnna.
- The same year, She appeared as a co-host on the VH1 late-night talk show Tiny Tonight! with Tiny, Tamar Braxton, and Claudia Jordan.
- In 2015, She released the promotional single “Real One” featuring Rico Love, who she said would be the executive producer of her sixth album.
- In 2016, She released the single “Forget That”, featuring Steph Lecor, from the Meet the Blacks soundtrack.
- The same year, She participated in Missy Elliott’s tribute for VH1’s Hip Hop Honors: All Hail The Queens.
- In 2017, She appeared as a contestant of Hip Hop Squares. Also, she appeared as Bridesmaid in The Mane Event.
- She appeared in the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: Miami since 2018.
- In 2019, She released her sixth studio album, The One.
Trina won several awards and nominations through her successful career:
- Ѕhе hаѕ wоn thе Віllbоаrd Мuѕіс Аwаrd (2001), Ѕоul Тrаіn Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ (2002), Тhе Ѕоurсе Аwаrdѕ (2004), Gоldеn Тrаіlеr Аwаrdѕ (2004), АСЕ Аwаrdѕ (2010).
- Frоm 2001 tо 2015, ѕhе wаѕ tеn tіmеѕ nоmіnаtеd іn thе саtеgоrу оf Веѕt Fеmаlе Нір-Нор Аrtіѕt аt ВЕТ Аwаrdѕ.
- Неr “Оnе Міnutе Маn” ѕіnglе’ѕ vіdео wаѕ nоmіnаtеd іn fоur саtеgоrіеѕ аt МТV Vіdео Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ.
- Іn 2014, Аll-Ѕtаr Мuѕіс Аwаrd hоnоrеd hеr wіth Lіfеtіmе Асhіеvеmеnt Аwаrd Ноnоrее.
Who is Trina Dating?
Trina has never been married but has engaged with rapper Lil Wayne. However, the couple separated after she miscarriage their baby. The couple was dating from 2005 to 2007.
Presently, she has a romantic relationship with Raymond Taylor. The lovebirds started dating since 2015 and still, their chemistry is good. As of now, the lovebirds seem to be happy and enjoying their love life blissfully.
Previously, she also has dated several celebrities like Missy Elliott (1997-98), C-Murder (2002-03), Rasi Baker (2007), Kenyon Martin (2007-10), Soulja Boy (2009-13), James Harden (2011-12), French Montana (2012-14), and Tory Lanez (2014-15).
Also, she founded the Diamond Doll Foundation, a non-profit organization that helps younger girls with their life struggles. It also partnered with the Florida Entertainment Summit to organize the Jingle Bell Toy Drive for children in South Florida.
How Much is Rapper Trina Worth?
Trina has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from her profession as a rapper and TV personality in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, she has reported $6 million as of 2020. She also adds up her fortune through her endorsements and TV commercials like Diamond Princess Fragrance, Body of Royalty, etc.
Trina has a height of 5 feet 2 inches and she weighs around 59 Kg. Her eyes are dark brown and hair color is black. She used 34B bra size and her body measures around 36-28-37 inches. Also, she used 12 (US) dress size and 7 (US) shoe size.