Tyler Gregory Eifert is an American football tight end for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League. He played college football at the University of Notre Dame, received All-American honors, and was recognized as the top college tight end.
Facts of Tyler Eifert
|Full Name:||Tyler Eifert|
|Age:||32 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||September 08, 1990|
|Birth Place:||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States|
|Net Worth:||$17.79 Million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Greg Eifert|
|Mother's Name:||Julie Eifert|
|Education:||University of Notre Dame|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet and 6 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tyler Eifert|
Tyler Gregory Eifert famed as Tyler Eifert is an American football tight end. He is currently playing for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Notre Dame, received All-American honors, and was recognized as the top college tight end. He was drafted by the Bengals in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. The biggest rumor surrounding the Patriots in the market for a tight end concerns Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert. Both the Patriots and the New Orleans Saints are both interested in acquiring Eifert from the Bengals. La Canfora also previously stated that he believes the Patriots will make a push for Eifert and/or Bengals wideout A.J. Green. The trade, if completed, would fill a major need for New England and bring in a talented, dangerous tight end who can catch passes well and set blocks for running backs. Eifert has been hampered by injuries that have limited his ability to even be on the field most of the time. Even at full health this season, he’s only caught 13 passes for 95 yards and a touchdown. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Early Life of Tyler
Tyler was born on 8th September 1990 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. He was born to Greg, his father, and Julie, his mother. He also has a brother named Grady who plays basketball and a sister named Morgan. He attended Fort Wayne (IN) Bishop Dwenger High School and later went to Notre Dame College for further study. His religion is Christian. As of 2019, he celebrated his 29th birthday with his friends and families.
Body Measurements of Tyler
Tyler is a very handsome person with athletic body build. He has got an amazing height matching with his body weight. He stands tall with a height of 6 ft 6 in. His balanced weight consist of 116 KG. There is no more details regarding to his body measurements, bices size, shoe size and more as he has not revealed anything about it. Also, no sources has mentioned about it. But our team are researching it and we will add it soon once we get details about it. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
College Career of Tyler
- Typer began his college career by enrolling in the University of Notre Dame.
- In the college, he played for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team from 2009 to 2012 under head coaches Charlie Weis and Brian Kelly.
- He played in only one game after suffering a back injury as a freshman in 2009.
- He entered the season as a backup to Kyle Rudolph as a sophomore in the year 2010.
- He finished the season with 27 receptions for 352 yards and two touchdowns in 11 games.
- He took over the tight end starting position as a junior.
- He had 63 receptions for 803 yards and five touchdowns as a starter.
- He was named a 2011 Mackey Award finalist but did not win the award.
- He had 50 receptions for 685 yards with 4 touchdowns as a senior.
- He also won the 2012 Mackey Award after being named a finalist the year before and was also named second-team All-American by the Associated Press.
- He decided to forgo his final season of eligibility and declared his intention to enter the 2013 NFL Draft after a 42-14 loss to the Alabama Crimson Tide in the 2013 BCS National Championship Game.
Professional Career of Tyler
- Tyler was picked by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2013 NFL Draft in the first round with the 21st overall and signed a four-year, $8.25 million rookie contract with the Bengals on 15th July 2015.
- He made his NFL debut, recording five receptions for 47 yards against the Chicago Bears on 8th September 2013 and caught three passes for 66 yards against the Pittsburgh Steelers on 16th September 2013.
- He caught his first career touchdown on a 32-yard pass from Andy Dalton against the Detroit Lions on 20th October 2013.
- He caught the second touchdown of his career against the Pittsburgh Steelers on 15th December 2013.
- He left the game against the Minnesota Vikings early with a stinger injury on 22nd December 2013.
- During the first game of the 2014 season against the Baltimore Ravens, he suffered a dislocated elbow after landing awkwardly on his arm while trying to twist out of a leg tackle on 7th September 2014.
- He posted a career day with nine receptions for 104 yards and two touchdowns in the season-opening victory over the Oakland Raiders on 13th September 2015.
- He scored his third touchdown of the season against the San Diego Chargers on 20th September 2015.
- He was also Andy Dalton’s biggest target in a Week 5, 27-24 comeback victory against the two-time defending NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks with eight receptions for 90 yards and two touchdowns on 11th October 2015.
- He finished with five catches for 53 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 31-10 Bengals win over the Cleveland Browns on 5th November 2015.
- He was ranked 44th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
- The Bengals announced that they would pick up the fifth-year option of Eifert’s contract on 13th April 2016.
- He was placed on injured reserve on 26th December 2016 after dealing with a lingering back injury.
- His 2017 season was again cut short due to injuries as he played 2 games with 46 receiving yards.
- The Bengals announced that he would undergo back surgery for the second consecutive season, putting him out for the rest of the year on 11th October 2017.
- He also had a cyst surgically removed from his knee.
- He signed a one-year contract to remain with the Bengals on 15th March 2018.
- Later, it was revealed that he suffered a broken ankle and would undergo corrective surgery, missing the remainder of the season.
- He signed a one-year contract to remain with the Bengals on 16th March 2019.
- Recently, Patriots trade rumors on Tyler Eifert.
- The biggest rumor surrounding the Patriots in the market tight end concerns Cincinnati Bengals tight end, Tyler Eifert.
- Both the Patriots and the New Orleans Saints are both interested in acquiring Eifert from the Bengals.
- La Canfora also previously stated that he believes the Patriots will make a push for Eifert and/or Bengals wideout A.J. Green.
Net Worth of Tyler
Tyler is a very famous footballer and there is no doubt that his net worth will be surely in millions. He got picked by Bengals for $8.25 Million in 2013 NFL Draft. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated to have $17.79 Million but his exact salary has not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added soon once we get details about it. He signed a four-year contract with the club and made $8,000,000 and a bonus of $4,000,000. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.
Marital Status, Wife, Dating, Girlfriend, Child
Tyler is neither married not he is single. But he is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Rachael Kimack. The couple is very happy with each other and there is no sign of disturbances between them. They are enjoying their life a lot. There is no news of them getting married but we wish all the happiness for their love life. Moreover, he is also equally focusing on his career.