Vanna Marie White is an American television personality and film actress known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982.
Facts of Vanna White
|Full Name:||Vanna White|
|Age:||66 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||February 18, 1957|
|Birth Place:||Conway, South Carolina, United States|
|Net Worth:||$70 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Miguel Angel|
|Mother's Name:||Joan Marie Rosich|
|Education:||North Myrtle Beach High School|
|Height / How tall :||1.67 m|
|Waist Size:||23 inch|
|Bra Size:||36 inch|
|Hip Size:||33 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Vanna White|
Vanna Marie Rosich famed as Vanna White is an American television personality as well as a film actress. She rose to fame after her appearances as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982. She also appeared in NBC television film Goddess of Love where she played as Venus. She has even portrayed various characters on TV shows such as Super Show, Simon, and Simon, Married… With Children, Double Dragon and many more. She’s responsible for uncovering the letters on the show’s large puzzle board and modeling an ever-changing line of designs. She was awarded $403,000 after suing Samsung Electronics for featuring her likeness as a robot in an advertisement.
Vanna White says ‘Wheel of Fortune’ fans helped her cope with fiance’s death
Vanna White, the iconic letter revealer on “Wheel of Fortune,” said the show’s passionate fans helped her cope with the death of her fiance in 1986. At the time, four years after White joined “Wheel of Fortune,” her fiance-the “Young and the Restless” actor John Gibson-died in a plane crash near Van Nuys airport in Los Angeles when the small plane he was flying took a nosedive. “It was May 17, 1986,” White told. Following Gibson’s death, she received an outpouring of support from the show’s audience.
Who are the Parents and Siblings of Vanna White?
Vanna White was born on 18th February 1957 as Vanna Marie Rosich. Her birthplace is in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the USA. She was born to her mother, Joan Marie Rosich, and her father, Miguel Angel. Her uncle was actor Christopher George. Her parents divorced when she was an infant. Luckily, her stepfather, Herbert Stackley White Jr. took the role of a fatherly figure to provide her much needed care and attention every child needs. She then moved to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina following the success of her stepfather as an estate broker/owner of White’s Realty. Regarding her education, she moved to Atlanta, Georgia to enroll in of Fashion after she graduated from high school. As of 2019, she celebrated her 62nd birthday with her friends and families. Talking about her nationality, she is American. Whereas her race is White. She is Christian by religion.
How tall is Vanna White?
Vanna White is a very beautiful woman with a charming smile and a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards her. She has also got a great personality with an average height of 1.67 m. She maintains her body a lot. She works out and eats healthily. She is very conscious and serious about food intake. She has a balanced bodyweight of 52 kg. She also gets attention for her sexy and hot figure which she frequently exposes. Her exact body figure measures 36-23-33 inches. Her body shape is an hourglass. She looks gorgeous with her brown eyes and blonde hair. Overall, she has a decent height and a unique body figure.
Career of Vanna White
- Vanna White was a contestant in Miss Georgia 1978 pageant prior to her television career.
- Her first appearance in a game show was on the 20th June 1980, episode of The Price Is Right.
- She was also was featured on the special broadcast Game Show Moments Gone Bananas.
- After Wheel of Fortune hostess Susan Stafford left in October 1982, she was selected to co-host the show.
- She became the regular hostess on 13th December 1982.
- Her 1987 autobiography, Vanna Speaks!, was a best-seller.
- She was featured in a Playboy pictorial, showing photos taken of her by her boyfriend wearing see-through lingerie in the year 1987.
- She appeared in the NBC television film Goddess of Love in the year 1988.
- She has made cameo appearances on television shows such as L.A. Law, 227, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Simon and Simon, The King of Queens, and Full House; and in films such as Naked Gun 33: The Final Insult (1994) and Double Dragon (1994).
- Moreover, she also appeared as Doris in the horror movie Graduation Day in the year 1981.
- She guest-starred on Married…With Children; in a gender-bending parody of the film Indecent Proposal.
- She served as a guest timekeeper for WrestleMania IV.
- The Guinness Book of World Records recognized White as “television’s most frequent clapper” in the year 1992.
- She was the main narrator and singer in the CD release of Leslie Bricusse’s “Santa’s Last Ride” in 1996.
- She was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, with Pat Sajak, Merv Griffin, and Alex Trebek as key witnesses on 20th April 2006.
- She also lent her voice to the Canadian animated television special The Real Story of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the American animated television series Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
- Recently, she is signed as a hostess of Wheel of Fortune until 2022.
With whom Vanna White’s got married?
It is always interesting to discuss the relationship details of an actress. Talking about the marital status of Vanna White, she was a married woman but as of today, she is living a single life. Vanna dated Playgirl centerfold/Chippendales-dancer-turned-actor John Gibson in the 1980s, and they eventually became engaged. In 1986, Gibson was killed in a plane crash. After that, Vanna was married to restaurateur George San Pietro in the year 1990. She then gave birth to a son named Niko Santo Pietro in 1992 and a daughter named Gigi Santo Pietro in 1997. Unfortunately, they divorced in the year 2002 of November. After her divorce, she dated Michael Kaye and engaged him. However, they never married, and it seems that the marriage was called off due to undisclosed reasons. As of today, she is living a single life without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Vanna White’s Net Worth?
Vanna White has achieved great heights in her career life. She has accumulated a lot of income from the show and other lucrative deals and endorsements. As of 2019, her net worth is estimated to have $40 Million and a whopping $8 Million as a yearly salary. As a result of a successful career, she also won Star on the Walk of Fame in 2006. She made all that wealth on her own with her dedication and her hard work. She is the leading example of a working independent and successful woman. She earned it all by herself and she deserves all of it. She is sincere towards her work. She is satisfied with whatever she is receiving. She is living a luxurious lifestyle from her earnings.