The youthful and staggering Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan is known for his outstanding acting in Bollywood movies, has been able to grow up as Bollywood's "Real Superstar".
Facts of Varun Dhawan
|Full Name:||Varun Dhawan|
|Age:||36 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||April 24, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Maharastra, India|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||David Dhawan|
|Mother's Name:||Karuna Dhawan|
|Education:||Nottingham Trent University|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Varun Dhawan|
The youthful and staggering Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan is known for his outstanding acting in Bollywood movies, has been able to grow up as Bollywood’s “Real Superstar”. Varun Dhawan, an Indian actor is a 31 years young superstar, who has come across the world as one of the country’s highest-paid celebrities and has been featured in “Forbes India’s Celebrity 100” list since 2014. Each of the about 11 films in which he has starred was commercially successful, establishing Dhawan in Hindi cinema. Dhawan is widely known for his part in the crime thriller ‘Badlapur’.
He has over 19.5 million Instagram followers.
Varun Dhawan Is Known For What?
– As a teen heartthrob and leading star in Bollywood’s new wave.
– A creative and adaptable performer (suitable for all the character)
– The only actor in Bollywood to have nine consecutive hit films from the start of his career.
Varun Dhawan was born in which country?
Varun Dhawan was born in Maharastra, India on 24th April 1987. He is of Indian origin. He was born to David Dhawan, an Indian film director who has directed blockbusters such as ‘Judwaa’, ‘Biwi no.1’, and ‘Coolie no.1’ in Bollywood, and Karuna Dhawan, his mother. Varun is the elder brother of Rohit Dhawan, who is also a film director, and the nephew of actor Anil Dhawan. Varun always knew he wanted to be an entertainer, being a member of a celebrity family and having a history in the film industry. Taurus is his zodiac sign.
Varun Dhawan attended Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai, where he excelled as a student, receiving an 82 percent in the tenth grade. After completing his HSC at H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, he moved to the United Kingdom to obtain a degree in Business Management at one of the best universities in the world, Nottingham Trent University. However, he abandoned his studies to pursue a career in the film industry, and Varun Dhawan can be described as a superstar tailor-made for Bollywood.
Dhawan was a very mischievous boy in his youth and an ardent chicken lover. Varun Dhawan was his family’s black sheep.
His father David Dhawan gave him the nickname ‘Pappu,’ and everyone in his house used to address him as ‘Pappu.’
Dhawan began his career as an assistant director on Karan Johar’s 2010 terrorist film “My Name Is Khan.”
Varun Dhawan Films are what they sound like.
– Varun Dhawan made his Bollywood debut at the age of 24 with Karan Johar’s romantic comedy “The Student of the Year.”
– This was his debut film alongside Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra, who were both in their debut film. The film became one of the highest-grossing (US$ 13 million) Bollywood films of 2012.
– For his role, he was even nominated for a Filmfare Award for Greatest Man Debut. Varun was described by film critic Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama as a “talent that one cannot help but marvel at,” as well as a “confident, charming actor who can handle both comical and vulnerable scenes with ease.”
– In 2014, following the success of his debut film, Varun gave the film industry two more hits; first, his role in his father’s comedy film “Main Tera Hero,” where Dhawan was compared to ‘Govinda’ and ‘Prabhudeva’ for his superb comic timing. Dhawan then starred opposite Alia Bhatt in the romantic comedy film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,” which was a tribute to the 1990s hit “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” and ended up becoming one of the year’s highest-grossing productions, grossing US$ 15 million worldwide. This film reaffirmed his affinity for masala entertainers, while also establishing him as a versatile actor capable of delivering stellar performances even when working with a first-time director.
– In 2015, Varun was seen in the crime thriller “Badlapur,” in which he portrayed a man seeking vengeance for the death of his family, an experience Varun described as “terrifying.” It was his first genuine success, spurred on by his fan base. Dhawan’s next film was the dance sequel “ABCD2,” in which he portrayed Suresh Mukund, a Mumbai-based dancer who won the 2012 “World Hip Hop Dance Championship.”
– ABCD 2 grossed 1.57 billion rupees (US$ 22 million) worldwide, prompting “Box Office India” to declare it the “birth of Dhawan’s star power.” His final appearance in 2015 was in the action thriller film “Dilwale,” which starred Shah Rukh Khan and grossed 400 crore rupees. It is one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time, despite mixed reviews.
Varun then appeared in his brother Rohit Dhawan’s action comedy film “Dishoom” in 2016, which was also a box office success.
– In 2017, Varun Dhawan was cast in the romantic comedy film “Badrinath Ki Dulhania,” which was also a commercial success, with Dhawan being described as “playing the right scene for a boy struggling to be a guy.”
– This film earned Dhawan his second nomination for “Best Actor.” Dhawan later appeared in his father’s comedy sequel “Judwaa 2,” which grossed 2 billion rupees (US$ 28 million).
– Forbes announced that Dhawan had established himself as a “bona fide Bollywood superstar” with nine consecutive box office hits and a 100 percent success rate.
– His promising film career continued in 2018 with the release of “October” and “Sui Dhaga.” In October, he was lauded for his raw emotion and grasp of pain, earning him a nomination for the “Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor.”
– Varun Dhawan’s most recent film in 2019 is the 1940’s period film “Kalank,” in which he plays a blacksmith and devotes his full effort to his role and the film’s promotion. Called the “Meatiest role of Dhawan’s Career,” Kalank is set to be the year’s biggest opener, grossing 26.5 crores on its opening day.
– Dhawan will star alongside Shraddha Kapoor in Remo D’Souza’s dance film “Street Dancer,” and will collaborate with Shashank Khaitan for the third time in “Rannbhoomi.”
– Dhawan has also committed to star in “Coolie No.1” alongside Sara Ali Khan, an adaptation of his father’s 1995 film.
– In addition to his work, Dhawan has performed and co-hosted two award shows.
Varun Dhawan is dating who?
Varun Dhawan, the Bollywood sensation, has emerged as a teenage heartthrob due to his boyish charm, lopsided grin, and unorthodox choices. Varun Dhawan has always kept a low profile in terms of his personal life and relationships, despite his increasing international fame.
Varun has not spoken much about his love life, but it has been known that he is head over heels in love with his long-term girlfriend Natasha Dalal, a fashion designer. Dhawan recently revealed his relationship with Natasha Dalal on the show “Koffee With Karan.” He maintained his composure in announcing his relationship on national television, and he added that he is in a way tied to Natasha.
Dhawan was alleged to have had an affair with Sara Ali Khan during his tour of the United States of America and with Tapsee Panu while filming “Judwaa 2.”
Varun Dhawan enjoys hanging out with his friends and playing with his niece (Rohit’s daughter) in his personal life. Varun has a strong friendship with Arjun Kapoor, another actor who is well-known outside of the film industry.
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Varun Dhawan’s success in the 2013 film “The Student Of The Year” earned him a Lions Precious metal Award for Best Male Debut and a Stardust Award for Breakthrough Overall Performance – Male.
* In 2014, he won the Stardust Award for Greatest Actor – Comedy/Romance for his role in the film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.’
* In 2015, for his performance in ‘Main Tera Hero,’ he received a Superstar Display Screen Award and an IIFA Award.
* In 2015, he won two ‘BIG Star Entertainment Awards’ for his role in the film ‘Badlapur. He won the ‘Star Screen Awards’ for best comedian for his role in Dishoom.
* He was nominated for a ‘Star Screen Award’ and a ‘Zee Cine Award’ for his comedy performance in “Badrinath ki Dulhania.” He was nominated for an Academy Award for his performance in “October.”
Varun Dhawan’s Body Measurements What are Varun Dhawan’s Body Measurements?
Varun Dhawan stands at a height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 172 lbs i.e. 78 kg. He has an athletic body build. He has a chest size of 40 inches, a biceps size of 15 inches, and a waist size of 32 inches. He prefers the gym to maintain his body. He has dark brown eyes and his hair color is black.
What is Varun Dhawan Net Worth?
-Varun Dhawan has appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014 indicating how popular he is, and reaching the 15th position in 2018.
In the same year, the magazine estimated his annual income to be US$6.9 million and listed him as one of the highest-paid celebrities in the country. In the same year, the Indian edition of GQ featured him among the nation’s 50 most influential young people and labeled him the “most bankable and versatile star of his generation”. Dhawan takes about 9-15 crores per film.
He has an Audi Q7 car, Royal Enfield, Polaris Sportsman(Quad Bike) to his property, earned by himself.