The daughter of Gemini Ganesan and Savitri, both actors.
Facts of Vijaya Chamundeswari
|Full Name:||Vijaya Chamundeswari|
|Age:||64 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||December 02, 1959|
|Birth Place:||Madras, India|
|Net Worth:||Rs. 8500000|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Ethiraj College of Women|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Vijaya Chamundeswari|
Who is Vijaya Chamundeswari?
Vijaya Chamundeswari works as a fitness consultant at GG Hospital in Chennai. Vijaya is best known as the daughter of Gemini Ganesan and Savitri, both actors.
How old is Vijaya Chamundeswari? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Vijaya Chamundeswari is 63 years old. Chamundeswari was born in Madras, India, on December 2, 1959. The zodiac sign of Vijaya Chamundeswari is a Sagittarius by birth. Her lucky color is Orange, and her lucky stone is Turquoise.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Vijaya Chamundeswari stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is 77 kg in weight. Her eyes are Black, and her hair is Black.
Vijaya Chamundeswari: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Her father, Gemini Ganesan, and mother, Savitri, gave birth to her. Vijaya Chamundeswari’s father is a well-known Tamil actor. Her mother is a Telugu and Tamil performer. Her younger brother’s name is Satish Ganesan.
Vijaya has a large number of half-siblings due to her father’s four marriages. She has six half-siblings in total. She attended the Andhra Pradesh Mahila Sabha. Vidhyodaya High School is also located in Chennai. She also went to Ethiraj College of Women for further studies. She also graduated with a degree in English Literature.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
She enrolled at Ethiraj College of Women to complete her bachelor’s degree in English.
Relationship Stats: Vijaya Chamundeswari is Married?
Vijaya Chamundeswari is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Govind Rao Vaddi. There is no information available on how they met. Furthermore, when did they marry? The couple is the parents of two sons. Abhinay Vaddi and Arun Kumar Vaddi Arun is a dog breeder and works in the theatre. Abinay, on the other hand, is a professional actor.
Vijaya Chamundeswari married when she was 16 years old. The couple has been having a lot of problems for a couple of years. Her parents were not the same as before. Regrettably, they were estranged. As a result of her daughter’s problems, Vijaya’s mother became addicted to alcohol. It also had a significant impact on her. Unfortunately, Savitri fell into a coma and remained unconscious for 19 months. On December 26, 1981, she died at the age of 46.
In an interview, Vijaya Chamundeswari revealed that she had never seen any of her mother’s films. Because the majority of the movies had her mother crying. Her mother’s movies worried her. Similarly, after her death, she resumed viewing her movies.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Vijaya Chamundeswari is a physiotherapist with a license. Gemini Ganesan began his teaching profession after earning his bachelor’s degree. Later, he worked at Gemini Studio as a casting assistant. He worked as an assistant director on Miss Malini in 1947. However, he went unrecognized.
- Ullam in Thai. In the film, he played the antagonist. People admired and took attention to him. He directed the film Manampol Mangalyan. The film was most likely a turning point in his life.
- In the 1970s, Gemini Ganesan was a popular love hero. In addition, his best performance was in the film Naan. Although the picture did not perform well at the box office, it gained great critical acclaim. His most recent notable performance was in Avvai Shanmugi. Mrs. Doubtfire was a Tamil remake of the American film.
- Gemini Ganesan, on the other hand, has appeared in over 200 films, the vast majority of which were made in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
Savitri is widely recognized as one of the most talented actors of her time. She debuted in the Telegu film Pelli Chesi Choodu as the lead actress. She appeared in films in several different languages. Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi are a few examples. She has been in some well-received films.
- Devadasu, Thodi Kodallu, Mayabaazar, Amara Deepam, and a slew of more.
- Savitri is a playback vocalist as well. She has voiced characters in the films Mayabazar, Navarathri, and Annapurna. Vijaya Chamundeswari has appeared in a total of 208 films.
- She has won awards for all of her films.
- Vijaya Chamundeswari’s Nominations and Awards
- Gemini Ganesan has had a prosperous life. People have praised him as well. Gemini was praised for his exceptional performance. He has received both the Kalaimamani Award and the MGR Gold Medal. He also received a Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award. In addition, he received the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian decorations, in 1971.
How much does Vijaya Chamundeswari earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Vijaya Chamundeswari is a fitness expert. She hasn’t appeared in public yet. Her intimate life is something she wishes to keep private. Her net worth has not been calculated. She must have earned a decent living. Vijaya Chamundeswari must have been living comfortably. She is also satisfied with her family.
Social Media Profile
She is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.