Whitney Ann Cummings is an American stand-up comedian, actress, filmmaker, and podcaster.
Facts of Whitney Cummings
|Full Name:||Whitney Cummings|
|Age:||39 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||September 04, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Salary:||$60k per annum|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Vince Cummings|
|Mother's Name:||Patti Cummings|
|Education:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Height / How tall :||5.11 inch|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed(Scottish and English)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Whitney Cummings|
My definition of love is: Being willing to die for someone, that you yourself want to kill
I wrote a 'Lenny Letter' on a whim, and it felt indulgent, but people came up to me with tears in their eyes saying, 'Thank you.' There's so much shame about mental illness in our country and so many stereotypes about women being 'crazy' or 'psycho.'
I am excited to show people how, when you get older, you get deeper, you get more raw, you get more honest, and you stop pretending to be the person you think people want you to be. I stopped worrying about what people wanted me to say and just sort of dug deep into my personal arsenal of my mistakes and shameful thoughts
Whitney Cummings is a multi-talented American entertainer who began making appearances on films and television in the early years of the new millennium. The actress in other capacities is a recognized comedian, writer, and producer of many artistic works that have all received rave reviews. Her stint in the entertainment industry has seen her feature in movie projects almost on a yearly basis. For this and other things Cummings has a stake in, the actress has been well rewarded over the years. Find out what her net worth is, in addition to her biography and relationship life.
What is Whitney Cummings Famous for?
Whitney Cummings is a famous stand-up comedian as well as an actress who gained fame after playing the lead role on “Broke Girls,” “The Female Brain,” and NBC sitcom “Whitney” premiered in 2012. Cummings is also known as a producer and writer for ABC’s “Revival of Roseanne.”
Who are the parents of Whitney Cumming?
Back to his early life, Whitney Cummings was born in Washington D.C, the US in the year 1982. She celebrates her birthday on September 4. She is 37 years of age, as of 2019. She holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo.
Whitney was born to her mother Patti Cummings, who is a former public relations director at Neiman Marcus at Mazza Gallerie. She was five years of age when her parents split. Whitney has a half-brother, Kevin Cummings, and a sister, Ashley Cummings, who is older than her.
For education, she attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, graduating in 2000. She studied acting at Washington, D.C.’s Studio Theater and also attended Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Cummings graduated magna cum laude from the latter in 2004 with a degree in Communications.
When did Whitney Cummings pursue her acting career?
- In her early career, she interned at WRC-TV where she was a multi-media journalist. After graduation, Whitney Cummings moved to Los Angeles and worked on Punk’d on MTV (2004) and EMR (2004).
- The same year Whitney Cummings began performing stand-up and in 2007 Variety named Cummings one of 10 Comics to Watch. Soon she performed on Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and Last Call with Carson Daly.
- Since 2008 Whitney Cummings has starred in films Grizzly Park (2008), Made of Honor (2008), The Wedding Ringer (2015), The Ridiculous 6 (2015), Unforgettable (2017). She wrote, directed, and starred in the 2017 comedy film The Female Brain.
- In TV series Cummings has had appearances in Whitney (2011-2013), Undateable (2015-2016), among others. She is the creator of 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, and was one of the head writers, an executive producer, and overseer of the revival of Roseanne.
- She also had a talk show, Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings but was canceled after 11 episodes. Cummings is a writer as well and has published books – I’m Fine…And Other Lies, Emotional Ninja.
- Moreover, Whitney Cummings has released comedy specials – Whitney Cummings: Money Shot (2010), Whitney Cummings: I Love You (2014), I’m Your Girlfriend (2016), Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (2019).
Who is Whitney Cummings married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Whitney Cummings was in a relationship with National Football League player Kerry Rhodes in 2014. Before him, she dated Peter Berg from 2012 to 2013.
Currently, she is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Miles Skinner. Skinner had proposed to her in September 2018 on her birthday in front of her rescue horse, King. The couple had met on a dating app. She is yet to marry, take Skinner as a husband, and have children.
What is Whitney Cummings Net Worth?
Whitney has a successful career in the television industry for a long time. It is quite evident that she has earned an impressive amount of money and fortunes to date. As of January 2019, her net worth is $15 million while her salary is revealed to be $60k per episode and it will possibly increase in the coming days.
How tall is Whitney Cummings?
Observing her body physics, Whitney has maintained her body beautifully; she has nice body features. She possesses a perfect height of 5 Feet and 11 Inches. She weighs about 56 kgs. Cummings have beautiful hazel colored eyes and dark brown hair. Further, her body measures 32-26-33 inches. Her bra size 32A.