Facts of Will Forte
|Full Name:||Will Forte|
|Age:||52 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||June 17, 1970|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Will Forte|
Will Forte is an American actor, writer, and producer who is best known for his acting and writing in the American comedy series Saturday Night Live and comedy television series The Last Man On Earth. He was nominated for three Prime-time Emmy Awards, for acting and writing for the series. To know more about him, you can read below the article.
What is Will Forte famous for?
- An American actor, comedian, writer, and producer.
When was Will Forte born?
Going back to his early life, Will was born as Orville Willis Forte IV in Alameda Country, California, the U.S to her parents Orville Willis Forte III and Patricia C. Forte. His father is a financial broker and his mother is an artist and school teacher. He has also a sister named Michelle Forte. Similarly, he holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, his birth sign is Gemini.
For education, he was graduated from Acalanes High School in 1988. He obtained a degree in history from the University of California and was also a member of the North American College.
What does Will Forte work?
- Talking about his career journey, Will Forte ventured into comedy by writing and producing a comic book called 101 Things to Definitely Not Do If You Want to Get a Chick, that was written as a funny dating advice book for men.
- The next assignment he received was for an American late-night talk show Late Show with David Letterman hosted by David Letterman on CBS. He was initially very excited but was let go due to his inexperience just nine months later.
- He again moved to The Groundlings and performed with noted actors like Jim Rash, Maya Rudolph, and Cheryl Hines, and even started writing for sitcoms like Action and The Army Show. He also tried stand-up comedy many times at events like open mic nights.
- He was then hired to write for an American sitcom called 3rd Rock from the Sun (1996), the television show The Jenny McCarthy Show (1997), and the American sitcom That 70’s Show (1998). Around this time he also received the offer to be on the comedy show Saturday Night Live.
- He joined the cast of Saturday Night Live for the twenty-eight season. He could not enact the sketches initially, and thus had to learn to get better on his performance. It took him more than four seasons to get used to the show and was almost fired from it on many occasions.
- He played various characters including politician Tim Calhoun, a businessman – the Falconer, and football coach Peyton Manning. He also wrote and co-starred in the film The Brothers Solomon (2007).
- He was cast in various television series like The Cleveland Show (2009-13), American Dad (2009-15), WWE Raw (2010), and Conan (2010-13).
- He played the character of an operations agent called MacGruber in WWE Raw in 2010. He left Saturday Night Live in 2010 and was given supporting roles in the films Rock of Ages (2012), That’s My Boy (2012), and The Watch (2012).
- In 2013, he played the small role of a cheerleader in the American comedy film Grown Ups 2 and played the character of Paul L’Astnamé, Jenna Maroney’s boyfriend in the sitcom 30 Rock.
- He played the character of Dr. Ted Fielding in the Irish comedy-drama Run & Jump (2013), directed by Steph Green, in which he co-starred with English actress Maxine Peake and Irish actor Edward MacLiam.
- He was offered a role in the 2013 black and white comedy-drama Nebraska directed by Alexander Payne, where he played the role of David Grant.
- He has been cast for roles in movies like 22 Jump Street (2014), She’s Funny That Way (2014), Don Verdean (2015), State Island Summer (2015), and The Ridiculous 6 (2015). He started working for the sitcom, The Last Man on Earth in 2015, where he was a writer and also played the lead role.
- He was cast in the television series 7 Days in Hell (2015) and Maya & Marty (2016), and also played the role of Hulka in the action-comedy film Keanu (2016).
- He co-starred with actor, comedian, writer, and producer Jordan Peele and comedian Keegan-Michael Key. His television career in 2017 included episodes for Tour De Pharmacy and Tim and Eric’s Bedtime Stories.
- He has also worked as a voice artist and provided the voice for animated movies like Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 (2011), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009), and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013), My Life as a Courgette (2017), and The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019).
- His other upcoming animated movies are The Willoughbys and Scoob! which is scheduled to release in 2020.
Who is Will Forte married to?
Will Forte is yet to be married. However, he was currently engaged to Olivia Modling in 2020. Currently, the couple seems to be happy and live a blissful life.
Previously, he dated actress Sarah Chalke for a short period. However, the pair separated. He also in a relationship with in 2015. However, their relationship soon fizzled out and the two decided to call it quits in September 2015.
What is the net worth of Will Forte?
Will Forte is an American actor and writer who has a current net worth $14 million. His all fortune comes from the entertainment industry as he is part of it. However, his salary and asset details are still under review. Further, his extra activities add his fortune as well.
How tall is Will Forte?
Talking about his body statistics, Will stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and he weighs around 70 Kg. His eyes are grey and hair color is dark brown. Further, his other body information is still under review. Whenever we updated, we will let you know.