Facts of Wynter Pitts
|Full Name:||Wynter Pitts|
|Age:||53 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1970|
|Birth Place:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5.6 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Wynter Pitts|
One of the popular authors of several books including You’re God’s Girl, She Is Yours is widely recognized as Wynter Pitts. She is the founder of For Girls Like You which gives girls a new devotional showing them a correct definition of themselves, opening their eyes to God’s truth and the difference it makes in their lives. She is a well-known celebrity. Unfortunately, she passed away from this world on the date of 24th July 2018.
Wynter Pitts Early Life
38 years, Wynter Pitts is an Author and Blogger. Her hometown is Baltimore, Maryland city in the United States. Her religion is Christian. As she was born to American parents, she belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity. She attended her high school education from an elite, private all-girls school, Roland Park Country School, and later attended Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she studied Corporate Communications. She was also a grant writer for many organizations.
Wynter Pitts Body Features
She has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 167cm (5 ft 6 in) tall. Her weight is 60 Kg. Her chest size is 34 inches, her waist size is 30 inch and her hips size is 34 inches. She has a balanced body with good health. She has an attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Wynter Pitts Career Life
- Wynter started her career as a grant writer for the organizations like Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Philabundance.
- After working as a grant writer, she started her career as a Christian Author and a Blogger.
- She is also the author of the famous books named “For Girls Like You”, “You’re God’s Girl” and “She is Yours”.
- She is the founder whereas her husband is the co-founder of the “For Girls Like You Magazine”.
- She is a true Christ follower and she strongly believes that girls need to empower and become who God has created them to be and help their parents by giving them love, care, and support.
- She also attended the “Reel Girls Conference” for Christian teenagers held in Texas.
- She was the main speaker and a few days after, on July 24, 2018, she passed away.
Wynter Pitts Affairs
She was a married woman. She got married to Jonathan Pitts who was from the same university and organization as well. The couple was blessed with 4 baby daughters named Alena Pitts, Kaitlyn Pitts, Camryn Pitts, and Olivia Pitts. Wynter Pitts family residence is in Dallas, Texas, the United States.
Wynter Pitts Net Worth
This excellent star makes good money from her work. Her net worth and salary are kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers she is satisfied with her earning. She might have earned a considerable amount of net worth and property about which he has not openly spoken about in public. Her exact net worth figure is still yet to get unfolded.
Most of the fame was gained when her eldest daughter named Alena Pitts who worked in the Christian film “War Room”. A “Go Fund Me” page was to help her family and as of now, the page has raised a round-a-bout of $60,000 USD to $70,000. Pitt’s funeral will be held in Oaks Church in Red Oaks, Texas on July 28, 2018, in the time between 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wynter Pitts Cause Of Death
Pitts’ cause of death has not been made public. Fellow Christian author Renee Swope wrote on her Facebook page that Pitts suffered a heart attack.