Facts of Zelda Williams
|Full Name:||Zelda Williams|
|Age:||33 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||July 31, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Zelda Williams|
Zelda Williams is an American actress, voice artist, director, producer, and writer. She is the daughter of late actor and comedian Robin Williams and his second wife Marsha Garces Williams. She started acting at age of five when she appeared in the made-for-TV films “In Search of Dr. Seuss” in 1994.
On August 11, 2014, her father, Robin Williams committed suicide after a long struggle with depression.
Zelda Williams is quite active in the social media platform with over 263k followers on her Instagram @zeldawilliams and over 371k followers on her Twitter @zeldawilliams.
What is Zelda Williams famous for?
- Being the daughter of late actor and comedian Robin Williams and film producer Marsha Garces Williams.
- Her role as Drew Reeves in an American supernatural horror television series, “Dead of Summer”.
Where was Zelda Williams born?
Zelda Williams was born in New York City, New York, the USA on July 31, 1989. Her birth name is Zelda Rae Williams. Her name ‘Zelda’ was named after Princess Zelda the lead character of her father’s favorite video game, “The Legend of Zelda”. She was born to father, Robin McLaurin Williams who was an American actor and comedian and mother, Marsha Garces Williams who is an American film producer and philanthropist. She has an older stepbrother named Zachary Pym “Zak” Williams, from her father’s first marriage, and a younger brother named Cody Alan Williams.
Zelda’s parents were divorced in 2008. Her father, Robin Williams, committed suicide on August 11, 2014, after a long struggle with depression. She was emotionally devastated after her father’s suicide.
Zelda holds an American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She has Filipino and American ancestry on her mother’s side.
Zelda Williams Career Highlights
- Zelda Williams started acting at the age of five. She appeared in the made-for-TV films: In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) and Nine Months (1995).
- In 2004, she appeared in the film “House of D” along with her father Robin Williams and actor Anton Yelchin as, Melissa Loggia.
- After a four-year break, she made her comeback with the film “Were the World Mine” in 2008. In the film, she featured as Frankie.
- In 2009, she starred in an independent feature film named “Don’t Look Up”. Following year, she appeared in two short films named “See You on the Other Side” and “Jezuz Loves Chaztity. The same year, she also starred in a horror film named “Detention”.
- Thereafter, she appeared in a short film named “Stupid Questions” in 2011.
- In 2011, Zelda and her father, Robin Williams appeared in a commercial for the video game “The Legend of Zelda”. She has also appeared in the music videos for the songs “You Make Me Feel” and “But My Love”.
- In 2012, she appeared in an independent romantic comedy movie, “The Frankenstein Brothers” and a comedy film “Noobz”. The same year, she has also appeared in the first four episodes of the series “Checked Out”. Then, she appeared in a two-episodes of the TV series “Teen Wolf” as Caitlin.
- In 2014, she starred as Nikki which is her first lead role in the film “Never”. The same year, she started voice-acting for the animated series “The Legend of Korra” as the voice of one of the main characters named Kuvira.
- In 2015, she also featured in another voice role as Mona Lisa in the animated TV series “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”.
- In 2016, she appeared in an American supernatural horror television series “Dead of Summer” as one of the leading characters, ‘Drew Reeves’. She also played one of the lead characters in the TV film “Girl in the Box” which was based on a true incident.
- In 2017, she appeared in a guest role in two crime drama series “Stitchers” and “Criminal Minds”.
- In 2018, she wrote and directed the short comedy-drama film “Shrimp” in which she also starred alongside Conor Leslie, Paulina Singer, Frances Fisher, and Jake Abel.
- In 2019, She was also starred on an episode of the TV series “Dark/Web”. She also appeared in the episode “Chapter Eighty-Seven” of a romantic drama and satirical TV series “Jane the Virgin”.
- She voiced for the 2D-animated TV series “Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” in 2019.
Zelda Williams Awards
- In 2014, she won Domani Vision Award on the category of Best Lead Actor (Female) for her work in the film “Never”.
- In 2015, she won BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award on the category of Breakthrough Voice Actor of the Year.
- In 2007, She has been included in People magazine’s list of the “100 Most Beautiful People”.
Zelda Williams Boyfriend
Zelda Williams is unmarried. Currently, she is enjoying her single life. She has dated actor Jackson Heywood from 2013 to 2016. Before Heywood, she was also romantically involved with Colin Donnell.
Zelda Williams is bisexual and openly admits it to the public. She describes herself as an athlete.
Zelda Williams Height
Zelda Williams is a gorgeous lady with a fair skin tone. She has an athletic body build. She stands at a height of 1.63 m (5 feet and 4 inches) tall and her body weight is around 52 kg (115 lbs.). Her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Hazel Green. Her body measurements are 34-23-34 inches. She wears a dress size of 4 (US) and a shoe size of 8 (US). Her bra size is 32B.
Zelda Williams Net Worth
Zelda Williams has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and voice artist. She earned her net worth by working on several TV series and movies. Her net worth is estimated to be $20 million. There is no information about her salary.