Facts of Zoe Sugg
|Full Name:||Zoe Sugg|
|Age:||32 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||March 28, 1990|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Zoe Sugg|
Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, popularly known as Zoe Sugg or simply Zoella is a popular English vlogger, businesswoman, and author. She started her career as a blogger and later ventured into business. She released several lines of beauty products and homewares under the brand names, Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle respectively. She is also a popular YouTuber with two YouTube channels. Her YouTube channels have garnered over 16 million subscribers and nearly 2 billion views in total. She mainly ran two businesses related to beauty products and complimentary homeware products. As a writer, she has authored several books.
She has over 1.2 million followers on her Instagram @zoella.
What is Zoe Sugg Famous For?
- Popular English vlogger, author, and businesswoman.
Where is Zoe Sugg From?
Zoe Sugg was born on 28 March 1990. Her birth name is Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. Her birth place is in Lacock in England. She holds an English/British nationality. She has a younger brother named Joe Sugg. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She was born to a father, Graham Sugg, and a mother, Tracey Sugg.
Regarding her educational background, she attended The Corsham School and Arts College. She completed her schooling with A-Levels in art, photography, and textiles. However, she did not attend any college/university for further studies due to her anxiety disorder.
Source: Source: @gettyimages
Zoe Sugg Career Timeline
- Sugg initially worked as an apprentice at an interior design company.
- While there, she created her own blog titled “Zoella” in February 2009.
- The blog contains fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogs. She had a thousand followers by the end of the year. At present, her blog is one of the popular blogs.
- She had been working for a British clothing retailer New Look around the time.
- She then started her YouTube channel as well. Her first YouTube channel was titled, Zoella.
- As of May 2020, her YouTube channel Zoella has garnered over 11.4 million subscribers and 1.1 billion views.
- Her second YouTube channel, Zoe Sugg has over 4.8 million subscribers and 860 million views. She mostly shares her vlogs on her second YouTube channel.
- Sugg launched a range of beauty products under the brand name Zoella Beauty in September 2014. The range of her launch was considered as the biggest beauty launch of the year by Metro.
- The Gloucestershire-based SLG Allstars Ltd developed and manufactured products for Zoella.
- She launched an edition of the products called “Tutti Fruity” in 2015.
- She launched a limited Christman edition in the same year.
- Since 2016, she has been a director of ZS Beauty Ltd. It is the wholesaler of perfume and cosmetics.
- She launched an edition called “Sweet Inspirations” in 2016.
- Starting from September 2016, Sugg released a collection of homeware products under the brand name Zoella Lifestyle, exclusive to Boots. Her homeware release includes stationery, candles, and reed diffusers.
- She is the director of ZS Lifestyle since 2016.
- Her brand is distributed by many UK retailers including Boots, WHSmith, House of Fraser, Superdrug, Dunelm, and FeelUnique.
- Starting in 2016, Sugg and her brother Joe collaborated with The Creator Store and released a range of branded merchandise, ‘Sugg Life’. The merch offered hoodies, stickers, and phone cases.
- The Creator Store opened a pop-up shop in Covent Garden in August 2017 for ten days and sold the limited edition ‘Sugg Life X PB’ merchandise.
- Their brand Sugg Life became inactive since May 2018.
- Sugg and Alfie Deyes founded a brand agency, A to Z in 2018. They serve as the directors of A to Z Creatives and A to Z Merchandise.
- They also serve as the directors of Crew Live Limited alongside several popular YouTubers.
- She worked on a limited-edition makeup range with ColourPop Cosmetics in February 2019.
- She announced via her blog in March 2019 that she would not renew her licensing agreement with SLG.
- The Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle products were discontinued in 2020.
- She co-developed a mobile photography app, Filmm, with Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman in April 2019.
- She launched a mobile editing app designed for editing Instagram stories, Template in 2019.
- She was a guest panelist on the daytime chat show Loose Women in 2014.
- The same year, she appeared on the talk show, This Morning to talk about social anxiety.
- She was featured on the Band-Aid 30 charity supergroup single, “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in 2014.
- She took part in the Comic Relief edition of The Great British Bake Off in 2015.
- She appeared on a Fearne Cotton podcast, Happy Place in December 2018 to discuss her career, anxiety, and social media.
- Sugg signed a multiple-book deal with Penguin Books in 2014.
- Her first book, a novel, Girl Online was released in November 2014.
- Her debut book broke the record for the highest first-week sales of a first-time novelist. It also became the fastest-selling book of the year as of December 2014.
- She released the Girl Online sequel, Girl Online: On Tour in October 2015.
- She released her third book, Girl Online: Going Solo in November 2016.
- She released a non-fiction book, Cordially Invited in October 2018.
- She co-authored (with Amy McCulloch) a young adult fiction novel, The Magpie Society: One for Sorrow in 2020. The book is scheduled to release in October 2020.
- 2011 Cosmopolitan Blog Award for “Best Established Beauty Blog”.
- 2012 Cosmopolitan Blog Award for “Best Beauty Vlogger”.
- 2013 and 2014 Radio 1 Teen Awards for “Best British Vlogger”.
- 2014 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “UK Favorite Vlogger”.
- 2014 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty”.
- Named one of “40 best beauty bloggers” by The Telegraph in 2014.
- Named “Queen of the Haul” by British Vogue in 2014.
- Named one of “500 most influential people in Britain” by Debrett in 2015.
- Named the “Most Inspirational Women of the Decade” by Grazia in 2015.
- 2015 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Web Star” in the ‘Fashion/Beauty’ category.
- Nominated for 2019 Global Awards for Social Media Superstar with her brother.
Are Zoe Sugg and Alfie still together?
Zoe Sugg is unmarried but not single. She has been dating fellow vlogger Alfie Deyes for a long time. The couple started dating since October 2012. Their relationship was kept secret until Sugg made it public via her blog post in August 2013. The couple lives together in Brighton, East Sussex since 2013.
How Tall is Zoe Sugg?
Zoe Sugg stands at a height of 1.63 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a body weight of 115 lbs i.e. 52 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 35-25-36 inches. She wears a bra of the size of 32C. She has blue eyes and her hair color is light brown.
She wears a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size is 5.5 (US).
How Much is Zoe Sugg Worth?
The popular English vlogger Zoe Sugg started her career as a blogger. She later went on to pursue her career in business launching several merchandises. To promote her business, she started her YouTube channel as well. Today, she is one of the most popular vloggers and businesswomen. Her income comes from her vlog, YouTube channel, merchandise, business, advertisements, and endorsements. It was reported in 2019 that Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle earned 3.8 million pounds in 2019. She is one of the popular celebrity who has appeared on several television, print, and billboard advertisements.
Besides business, she is also one of the popular authors in the industry. She has already released several books. Her debut novel broke the record for most-sales in the first week for the first-time novelist. She also earns from her book sales. Rounding up all of her income and wealth, her net worth is estimated at $4 million.