Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch is an American actress and producer. The talented young actress is well known for playing the role of ‘Rosemarie "Rose" Hathaway’ in the hit movie ‘Vampire Academy’.
Facts of Zoey Deutch
|Full Name:||Zoey Deutch|
|Age:||27 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||November 10, 1994|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Howard Deutch|
|Mother's Name:||Lea Thompson|
|Education:||Los Angeles County High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Zoey Deutch|
Zoey Deutch is an American actress as well as a model. The talented young actress is well known for playing the role of ‘Rosemarie “Rose” Hathaway’ in the hit movie ‘Vampire Academy’. She has also been active in the television business, working in series like ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ and ‘Ringer’.
Zoey was born in a family full of artistes and she followed the trend with ease and determination, becoming a successful actress in her own right. Apart from working in the show business, Zoey is an avid activist committed to the cause of water crisis; she, along with her mother and sister, has worked on various projects for ‘Water.org’. To know more about the actress, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Zoey Deutch?
Recalling her early life, Zoey Deutch was born as Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of actress Lea Thompson and director Howard Deutch and the sister of actress Madelyn Deutch. She is of Russian-Jewish and Polish-Jewish descent from her father’s side and English, Scots-Irish, Swiss-German, and Irish descent from her mother’s side.
Regarding her education, She went to the Oakwood School and Los Angeles County High School for the Arts where she did double-major in theater and visual arts.
When did Zoey Deutch begin to start acting?
- Zoey Deutch started her acting career at the age of 15 when she first appeared on the Disney Channel original series ‘The Suite Life on Deck’. She played the role of ‘Maya’, the love interest of the show’s protagonist Zack Martin. The next year she signed for the recurring role of ‘Juliet Martin’ in the thriller series ‘Ringer’.
- Between 2011 and 2013, she appeared in the episode ‘One Last Score’ of ‘NCIS´ and in ‘The Girl in the Blue Mask’ episode of ‘Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior’ before appearing in eighteen episodes of ‘Ringer’ as ‘Juliet Martin’.
- Her big break in the movie industry came in 2013; she was signed for the romantic fantasy movie ‘Beautiful Creatures’. The film was based on the original novel with the same title by authors Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and was the first installment of the ‘Caster Chronicles’ series. She played a significant part in the movie alongside top actors like Thomas Mann, Emma Thompson, and Alden Ehrenreich.
- After ‘Beautiful Creatures’, she was signed for the film ‘Vampire Academy’ and played the character of ‘Rosemarie Hathaway’. The film was a huge commercial success and her work was critically acclaimed.
- Following the success of ‘Vampire Academy’, Zoey appeared alongside many popular actors in several hit films. She appeared alongside Robert De Niro and Zac Efron in the adult-comedy ‘Dirty Grandpa’ and later appeared alongside James Franco, Bryan Cranston and Megan Mullally in ‘Why Him?’
- In 2017, she appeared in five films playing the roles of ‘Samantha Kingston’ in ‘Before I Fall’, ‘Oona O’Neil’ in ‘Rebel in the Rye´, ‘Bobbi’ in ‘The Disaster Artist’, ‘Erica Vandross’ in ‘Flower,’ and ‘Sabrina Klein’ in ‘The Year Of Spectacular Men’. ‘The Year Of Spectacular Men’ also marked her debut as a producer in the industry.
- In July 2018, it was announced that Deutch would be starring in the new American comedy web television series, The Politician, which was released on Netflix on September 27, 2019. Deutch will also star in Zombieland 2, the sequel to Zombieland, set for release on October 11, 2019.
- Besides these, she is involving in modeling as well. Zoey’s growing popularity made her the cover girl for many fashion magazines starting with ‘Justine’ magazine’s February 2013 issue, ‘Miabella’ magazine’s April issue, ‘Afterglow’ magazine’s December 2013.
- She then appeared on the cover of ‘Bello’ magazine’s March 2014 issue. A year after she appeared on the cover of ‘Bello’, she featured as the cover girl for some big names including ‘Cosmopolitan’, ‘Rogue magazine’, and ‘Harper’s Bazaar’.
- She did a photo-shoot for the February 2014 issue of ‘Seventeen’, Nylon’s December 2015 issue, December 2016 issue of ‘Allure’, twice for ‘W Magazine’ in 2016 and 2017, and March 2017 issue of ‘Vanity Fair Italia’ as well as May 2017 issue of ‘Vanity Fair Spain’.
- She also did a photo-shoot for the April 2017 issue of ‘Vogue Russia’ and ‘Vogue Turkey’. She was the May 2018 cover star of Ocean Drive Magazine, Capitol File Magazine, and Los Angeles Confidential magazine.
Is Zoey Deutch dating someone?
Reflecting on her personal life, Zoey Deutch was in a relationship with actor Avan Jogia from 2011 to 2016 before breaking up. At present, she was rumored to be dating with Hutcherson. But no one confirms it yet. No, they are good friends.
Further, She has been very active with various water crisis-related works. She has worked with ‘Water.org’ for their ‘Give.Water.org’ campaign as well as performed for the benefit of the Alzheimer’s Association. She is also an active supporter of ‘Planned Parenthood’.
How much net worth does Zoey Deutch own?
From her acting career, Zoey earns the sum of a good amount of money as an actress in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Zoey Deutch?
Observing her body physics, Zoey stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. She has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. Similarly, her shoe size is 7.5 (US) and the dress size is 3 (US). Further, her body measures 34-25-35 inches with a slim body build. Her bra size is 32B.