Aaron Judge is an American professional baseball outfielder.
Facts of Aaron Judge
|31 years 9 months
|April 26, 1992
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|California State University
|Height / How tall :
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
|View more / View fewer Facts of Aaron Judge
An American professional baseball outfielder for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball is named as Aaron James Judge. He was unanimously selected as the American League (AL) Rookie of the Year in 2017 and finished second, behind Jose Altuve, for AL Most Valuable Player. He was selected by the Yankees in the first round of the 2013 MLB draft. He was named an All-Star and won the Home Run Derby, becoming the first rookie to do so. He won the American League (AL) Rookie of the Month Awards for April, May, June, and September, as well as the AL’s Player of the Month Award for June and September. Aaron plays the game by wearing shirt number of 99. His playing position of the Right fielder. His bat’s position and throwing position both is Right.
Gossips and Rumors
Regardless of rivalry, this Red Sox fan was still thrilled to catch Aaron Judge’s home run. The Yankees got off to a fast start against David Price and the Red Sox in Game 2 of the ALDS on Saturday night. It shouldn’t shock anyone that their first run on the board came off the bat of their intimidating young slugger, Aaron Judge. Aaron Judge proving once again he’s the Yankees’ biggest force. The Yankees have other large humans on their team – Dellin Betances, CC Sabathia, Giancarlo Stanton, Luke Voit. But no one towers over the team like Judge.
For winning the American League (AL) Rookie of the Month Awards for April, May, June, and September, as well as the AL’s Player of the Month Award for June and September.
Early Life of Aaron
Aaron was born on 26th April 1992. He was born and raised in Linden, California and was adopted the day after he was born by Patty and Wayne Judge. The career of his parents were teachers. His parents told him that he was adopted when he was 10. He has an older brother, John, who was also adopted. After his parents told him about his adoption, Aaron was completely fine with it. His parents have supported him immensely in his baseball career. It was his parent’s idea that he chose college over a deal to join the MLB. His ethnicity is bi-racial. His religion is Christian.
Talking about his education, he attended Linden High School and enrolled at California State University, Fresno. Aaron set the school record for touchdowns and attracted attention from many colleges.
Body Features of Aaron
Aaron stands 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 m) tall and weighs 282 pounds (128 kg), which makes him one of the biggest players in the major leagues. He is known for hitting long home runs. He has got a very attractive body with a charming face and smile attracting a lot of followers towards him. He is among the tallest players in the major league and coupled with his weight of 282 pounds, Judge is not only tall but big. He sure knows how to use his body stats to his advantage judging from his carer stats. When he started at center field in a March 31st, 2018 game Judge’s size mean he was the tallest and heaviest baseball player in baseball history to play at the position.
Career of Aaron
- Aaron started his career from his high school and college life by playing brilliantly.
- After that, he moved into his professional career. He was selected by Yankees drafted Judge in the first round of the 2013 Major League Baseball draft with the 32nd overall selection with a fee of $1.8 Million.
- He tore a quadriceps femoris muscle while participating in a baserunning drill and he could not play the game of 2013 season.
- In the year 2014, he made his professional debut with the Charleston RiverDogs of the Class A South Atlantic League.
- Due to his high performance, the Yankees promoted him to the Tampa Yankees of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League during the season, where he hit .283 with a .411 OBP, .442 SLG, eight home runs, and 33 RBIs in 66 games for Tampa.
- He made his MLB debut on 13th August 2016, starting in right field against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The Yankees named Aaron their right fielder for Opening Day against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Judge hit his first career grand slam in a game against the Oakland Athletics on May 28.
- The Yankees debuted a cheering section in the right-field seats of Yankee Stadium on May 22, called “The Judge’s Chambers”, three rows in section 104, containing 18 seats.
- On 10th June, he hit a home run that had an exit velocity of 121.1 miles per hour (194.9 km/h), again setting a new record for the hardest measured by Statcast.
- He won the 2017 Home Run Derby, besting Minnesota Twins third baseman Miguel Sano 11–10 in the final round to become the first rookie to win the Derby outright.
- On 27th July, he lost a portion of his front left tooth during a celebration circle after Brett Gardner hit a walk-off home run.
- He has included selection as an outfielder on Baseball America’s All-MLB Team, the Players Choice Award for Outstanding AL Rookie, and a Silver Slugger Award.
- On 21st November, it was revealed that he underwent arthroscopic surgery in his left shoulder for a cartilage cleanup.
- Judge finished the 2017 season with a .284 batting average, 154 hits, 114 RBIs, a .422 on-base percentage, a .627 slugging percentage, a 1.069 on-base plus slugging, and nine stolen bases.
- On 31st March 2018, he made his first career start at center field in the majors. At 6’7″ and 282 pounds, he became the tallest and heaviest player in baseball history to play the position.
- On 26th July 2018, he was hit by a 93 MPH fastball by Kansas City Royals pitcher Jakob Junis on his right wrist and left the game in the fourth inning.
- On 18th September 2018, he returned to the starting lineup to a standing ovation facing the Boston Red Sox.
Affairs of Aaron
Aaron is not married yet but he is in a relationship. He has been in a number of romantic relationships that have come to the attention of the media. Currently, he is in a relationship with his girlfriend, Jen Flaum. The first time they were spotted together in public was during the US Open in September 2017. Their relationship seemed to be winding stronger as they were yet again spotted going on a date in Nobu restaurant in New York. At the time, Flaum who is a diehard Yankees fan had just graduated from the University of Michigan. He is living a happy and peaceful life with his girlfriend. There is no any sign of separation between them.
Net Worth of Aaron
The net worth of this famous baseball player is surely in million. His net worth is $10 million as of 2018. He is earning a considerable amount of money. He is very successful with his love life as well as career life. His salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. His main source of income is from his career i.e playing basketball.