Blac Chyna is an American model and entrepreneur.
Facts of Blac Chyna
|Full Name:||Blac Chyna|
|Age:||34 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||May 11, 1988|
|Birth Place:||Washington D.C., United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 M|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Eric Holland|
|Mother's Name:||Shalana Hunter|
|Education:||JLS Professional Make Up Artist School|
|Height / How tall :||5.2 ft|
|Waist Size:||27 inch|
|Bra Size:||38 inch|
|Hip Size:||43 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Blac Chyna|
Angela Renee White, popularly known as Blac Chyna is an American model and entrepreneur. Initially, she began to work as a stripper in Maryland while studying and later dropped out of college to focus on stripping and pursue a modeling career. She has her own make-up brand, Blac Chyna, launched in 2014. She also has a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.
The American model has over 15 million followers on Instagram.
Police authorities were called as Blac Chyna’s Hawaii vacation did not go well with her BF, Kid Buu
- She is a popular American model and entrepreneur and a former stripper.
Early Life, Place of Birth, Nationality, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Religion, Horoscope, Education
Blac Chyna was born on 11 May 1988. Her birth name is Angela Renee White. She was born to a father, Eric Holland, and a mother, Shalana Hunter. She belongs to African-American ancestry. Her birthplace is in Washington, District of Columbia in the United States. She holds American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She follows Christianity. She has 6 siblings, a brother, Eric, and sisters, Dejah, Shanel, Summer, Erica, and Pierre.
She attended Henry E. Lackey High School in Maryland. After graduating from high school, she attended Johnson & Wales University in Miami. She used to work as a stripper to pay for college tuition fees. But, she dropped out of college soon as she often used to fell asleep in class and could not attend classes properly.
She later attended JLS Professional Make Up Artist School, where she graduated in 2013.
Career, Stripping, Modeling, 88fin, LASHED by Blac Chyna, Beaty Salon
- She started stripping while she was a college student.
- She worked as a stripper to pay for her college tuition fees. However, she dropped out of college as she could not attend classes properly.
- She started focusing on stripping and pursuing her modeling career.
- She then borrowed the name “Blac Chyna” from a customer.
- She became popular because of her exotic looks while stripping at a Miami club.
- Her rising popularity led her to receive modeling jobs.
- She was featured on the covers of Dimepiece, Straight Stuntin, and Black Men’s Magazine.
- In 2010, she was cast as Nicki Minaj’s stunt double in Monster as she resembles Nicki Minaj.
- In 2013, she enrolled in JLS Professional MakeUp Artist School.
- The same year, 2013, she launched her own boutique line entitled “88fin”.
- She launched her own brand of adhesive eyelashed called “LASHED by Blac Chyna” in December 2013.
- In February 2014, she purchased a beauty bar, Lashed in Encino, Los Angeles. The beauty bar offered makeup courses.
Personal Life, Relationship Status, Boyfriend, Children
Blac Chyna is dating Kid Buu.
She was first linked with American rapper, Tyga. They started their affairs in around 2011. Three years later, they ended their relationship in 2014, after Tyga reportedly started dating Kylie Jenner. Kylie and Chyna feuded with each other over social media.
She then dated Kylie Jenner’s half-brother, Rob Kardashian, a popular tv personality and businessman. They started affairs in early 2016. Rob announced their split via his Instagram in December 2016. A few days later, they worked out their relationship. Later, they ended their relationship in February 2017. After the breakup, in July 2017, Rob went on to social media to share sexually explicit photos of Blac Chyna. Chyna then obtained a temporary restraining order against Rob.
She was also romantically linked with, P. J. Tucker, Johnny Winn, J’Leon Love, Future, Swae Lee, Rich the Kid, and YBN Almighty Jay.
She has 2 children. She gave birth to her first child, a son, King Cairo Stevenson on 16 October 2012. Her second child, a daughter, Dream Renee Kardashian on 10 November 2016. King Cairo was born to her previous relationship with Tyga and Dream Renee was born to her relationship with Rob Kardashian.
Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Hair Color, Eye Color
The American model stands at a height of 1.57 m i.e. 5 feet and 2 inches tall. She has a body weight of 137 lbs i.e. 62 kg. She has voluptuous body build. Her body measurements are 38-27-43 inches. She has large butts, thick eyebrows, and plump lips. She wears a bra of size 32F. She has brown eyes and her hair color is black. She usually dyes her hair with different colors. She wears a dress of size 10 (US) and shoes of size 8 (US).
Net Worth, Source of Income
The American model earned popularity while she was a stripper. Her popularity received her several modeling offers. She also has her own clothing line, make-up brand, and a beauty salon. As of 2019, her net worth is estimated at around $4 million.
- 1 Police authorities were called as Blac Chyna’s Hawaii vacation did not go well with her BF, Kid Buu
- 2 Famous For
- 3 Early Life, Place of Birth, Nationality, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Religion, Horoscope, Education
- 4 Career, Stripping, Modeling, 88fin, LASHED by Blac Chyna, Beaty Salon
- 5 Personal Life, Relationship Status, Boyfriend, Children
- 6 Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Hair Color, Eye Color
- 7 Net Worth, Source of Income