Bruno Fornaroli is an Uruguayan footballer currently playing for Melbourne City as a forward.
Facts of Bruno Fornaroli
|Full Name:||Bruno Fornaroli|
|Age:||35 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||September 07, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Salto, Uruguay|
|Net Worth:||$20 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5.9 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Bruno Fornaroli|
An Uruguayan footballer currently playing for Melbourne City as a forward is named as Bruno Fornaroli. His playing position is Forward and he plays by wearing shirt number of 23. He is also nicknamed El Tuna, meaning “The Prickly Pear”. He is a very talented football player.
- Being the best forward.
Gossips and Rumors
John Kosmina says Warren Joyce may have given his players ‘one kick too many’ by dropping Bruno Fornaroli. John Kosmina believes Warren Joyce’s decision to drop Bruno Fornaroli for Melbourne City’s trip to Brisbane may be ‘one kick too many’ from the City coach. He was left out of City’s starting line-up against the Roar, reportedly because his skinfolds weren’t up to scratch when he returned from the international break. Warren Joyce slammed for his decision to drop Melbourne City superstar Bruno Fornaroli against Brisbane Roar. “I was pleased to see that he wasn’t on the team sheet,” said Brisbane manager John Aloisi when he saw Bruno Fornaroli wasn’t going to feature in the Roar’s clash with Melbourne City.
Early Life of Bruno
Bruno Fornaroli was born on 7th September 1987 with the birth name of Bruno Fornaroli Mezza in Salto, Uruguay. His nationality is Uruguayan. There is no any information regarding his family, siblings, education qualification and more. His religion is Christian. His ethnicity is White. His horoscope is Virgo.
Body Feature of Bruno
Bruno has got a very athletic and muscular body. With his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He has got a very more attractive personality. He has a tall height of 1.75 m or 5 ft 9 in. He has got a balanced and healthy weight of 68 Kg. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Bruno
- Bruno started his career by moving to Italian Serie A side UC Sampdoria for a € 3 Million transfer fee, signing a five-year contract worth €300k per year on 22nd July 2008.
- He made his debut for this club on 14th September 2008 against Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico.
- He made five Serie A appearances by January 2009, without scoring a goal.
- After that, he moved on loan to Argentine Primera Division side San Lorenzo de Almagro in February 2009.
- There he scores twice in 15 appearances,
- He was loaned to Spanish Segunda Division side Recreativo Huelva in the year 2009 of August.
- In there, he scored two league goals in 17 appearances.
- After that, he returned to Sampdoria for the 2010-2011 season, but after playing just three minutes for the first team in the first half of the season, he was loaned back to Club Nacional de Football in January 2011.
- In his 2011-2012 season, he failed to make a goal in his 11 appearances for Sampdoria’s relegation.
- Later, he signed a three-year contract with Panathinaikos F.C. on 21st July 2012.
- He made 20 leagues and 7 continental appearances for the Greek giants without scoring a goal.
- Then, he left the club and joined Uruguayan side Danubio F.C. in January 2014.
- It was confirmed on 8th July 2015 that he would leave the club and continue his career at Melbourne City.
- After that, he was signed Fornaroli on a two-year deal on 10th August 2015 with Melbourne City.
- He made his debut on 26th August 2015 against Wellington Phoenix and scored his first goal for his club in an FFA Cup match.
- He scored his first A-League goal in a 3-2 defeat to rivals Melbourne Victory.
- He notched a hat-trick against Sydney FC at AAMI Park to become the first A-League player to score 20 goals in a regular season on 5th March 2016.
- He was capped the season by winning the league golden boot, scoring 23 goals in the regular season (5 ahead of his nearest challenger) and was the joint winner of Melbourne City’s Player of the Year award.
- His three-year deal was made again on 8th August 2016.
- He was announced as Melbourne City’s captain on 25th September 2016.
- He suffered a broken ankle in an FFA Cup match against Hakoah Sydney City East FC in August 2017 and could not play his 2017-2018 A-League season.
- He started the 2018-2019 season in fine fashion, scoring a late extra-time winner against Brisbane Roar FC in Round 32 of the 2018 FFA Cup.
International Career of Bruno
- Bruno was a member of the Uruguay team at the 2003 South American U-17 Championship in Bolivia.
- He scored in Uruguay’s group match against Venezuela.
Affairs of Bruno
Bruno is a very secretive person. He has not mentioned and spoken about his love life to the media. He may be married or unmarried. There is no any information regarding his marital status. He is focusing on his career high.
Net Worth of Bruno
The net worth of this famous and talented player is surely in million. His estimated net worth is around $20 Million. He is earning a good amount of money from his profession. His major source of income is from playing football. His exact salary has not been revealed yet. His salary will also be in million. But there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his career.