Cindy Crawford is an American model and actress.
Facts of Cindy Crawford
|Full Name:||Cindy Crawford|
|Age:||56 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||February 20, 1966|
|Birth Place:||Illinois, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$100 M|
|When did Cindy Crawford get married ? (married date):||, 1998|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||John Daniel Crawford|
|Mother's Name:||Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf|
|Height / How tall :||5.9 inch|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Waist Size:||26 inch|
|Bra Size:||36 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Cindy Crawford|
Cindy Crawford is an American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and work as a spokesperson.
When did Cindy Crawford become famous?
- An American model and actress.
- Her roles in television series like Sunrise, According to Jim, The Hospital In The Sky, Fair Game, The Simian Line, and many others.
- Her walk for big names such as Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, and much more.
Early Life of Cindy Crawford
Cindy Crawford was born in DeKalb, Illinois, USA. Her birth name is Cynthia Ann Crawford. She is the daughter of Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf and John Daniel Crawford. She has three siblings, two sisters Chris and Danielle and a brother Jeffery. Her brother died of childhood leukemia at age 3.
Talking about her nationality, she is American and her ethnicity is mixed (English, Scottish, German, Irish, and Welsh). Her zodiac sign is Pisces. As a child, she developed her interest in modeling and began to appear for various brands from a very early age.
Moving towards her education, Cindy completed her graduation from DeKalb High School in 1984. Later, she also earned an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University. Although, she later dropped out just after a year to pursue her modeling career.
When did Cindy Crawford become a model?
- Cindy began her modeling career at a young age of 17 when she took part in the Elite Model Management’s Look of the Year contest. In the competition, she also came as a runner-up. Since then, Elite Model Management began to represent her.
- Being an American supermodel, she appeared in almost 500 covers which also include popular covers such as Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, and much more.
- Furthermore, she has also walked for big names such as Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, and much more. Back in 1987, she appeared during the opening credits of the Michael J.
- Fox film The Secret of My Success. A couple of years later in 1990, Cindy featured along with top models Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz and Naomi Campbell on the cover of British Vogue magazine.
- Besides modeling, this veteran model also appeared in Jon Bon Jovi music video “Please Come Home For Christmas” as well as Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. In addition, she is also a fitness expert. Furthermore, some of her fitness videos are Cindy Crawford: Shape Your Body Workout, and Cindy Crawford: The Next Challenge Workout.
- Apart from her modeling, she is also an actress and also starred in a couple of movies as well as in television shows. Some of her popular roles in movies and TV shows include Sunrise, According to Jim, The Hospital In The Sky, Fair Game, The Simian Line, and few more.
- Additionally, Cindy is an activist who regularly takes part and donates to the leukemia patient. She is on the honorary committee of the California Wildlife Center.
- As of now, she has not won any awards. Although, she has gotten a couple of nominations for Razzie Award and Stinker Award.
How much is Cindy Crawford worth?
Being a legendary model and actress, Cindy pockets a massive amount of money from her profession. Currently, she has a whopping amount of net worth $100 million.
Who is Cindy Crawford married to?
Talking about Cindy Crawford married life; she tied her knot with an actor Richard Gere in 1991 but later got divorced in the year 1995. After that, Cindy Crawford married a businessman and former model Rande Gerber on 29th May 1998. After their marriage, the couple was blessed with two children. Cindy Crawford daughter was named as Kaia Gerber and son was named as Presley Walker Gerber. Cindy Crawford, the daughter was born on 3rd September 2001 and son was born on 2nd July 1999. Both of her kids are into modeling.
Body Measurements of Cindy Crawford
Cindy has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 64 kg. Moreover, she has a pair of gorgeous dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. In addition, She has maintained a good body posture which measures 36-26-35 inches. Furthermore, Her bra size is 34B, shoe size is 9, and dress size is 6.