Craig Morgan Greer shortly named as Craig Morgan is a well recognized American country music artist.
Facts of Craig Morgan
|Full Name:||Craig Morgan|
|Age:||59 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||July 17, 1964|
|Birth Place:||Kingston Springs, Tennessee, United States|
|Net Worth:||American musical artist|
|When did Craig Morgan get married ? (married date):||, 1989|
|Children:||Jerry Greer, Wyatt Greer, Aly Beaird, Kyle Greer|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Jack Greer|
|Mother's Name:||Sue Corckett|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Craig Morgan|
Craig Morgan Greer shortly named as Craig Morgan is a well recognized American country music artist. He began his musical career in 2000 on Atlantic Records, releasing his self-titled debut album for that label before the closure of its Nashville division in 2000. He then signed to the independent Broken Bow Records in the year 2002, on which he released three studio albums: 2003’s I Love It, 2005’s My Kind of Livin’, and 2006’s Little Bit of Life. Recently, he released a new single called “The Father, My Son, and the Holy Ghost” in the year 2019. Following this song’s release, Morgan was re-signed to Broken Bow for distribution of the single. Overall, he is a very talented person. Some of his famous songs are:
“That’s What I Love About Sunday”
“Redneck Yacht Club”
“This Ain’t Nothin'”
“Little Bit of Life”
Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton Moved to Tears Watching Craig Morgan Perform Song About Late Son
Craig Morgan continues to honor his late son, Jerry Greer. “Just like the song, he’s not physically here but he’s still very present in our lives,” Craig Morgan said. During his appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show, the country singer, 55, brought host Kelly Clarkson and her guests Eva Mendes and Blake Shelton to tears when he performed his emotional ballad “The Father, My Son, and the Holy Ghost,” which he wrote after his son died at 19 in a tragic tubing accident on Kentucky Lake in Tennessee. “I lost my son in a drowning accident three years ago. I tell some of my friends, for them it happened three years ago but for me it was yesterday. And every day is yesterday,” Morgan told Clarkson.
Who are the parents of Craig Morgan?
On 17th July 1964, Craig Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee, the USA. His birth name is Craig Morgan Greer. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. As of 2019, he celebrated his 55th birthday with his friends and families. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. After graduating high school he became an EMT and later enlisted in the Army, where he was stationed in South Korea. He served on active duty for nine and a half years in the US Army as a member of the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions and remained in the reserves for another six and a half years. While in the Army, he wrote songs and won military singing and songwriting contests. He was born to Jack Greer, his father and Betty Sue Corckett, his mother. There is no information regarding his siblings.
How tall is Craig Morgan?
Being at the age of fifty-five, Craig still looks very young and handsome. He has got an average body build with cool style. He is a very fashionable person with an attractive personality. He has got a great personality with great height. He stands at the tall height of five feet ten inches. Unfortunately, his other body measurements including his dress size, shoe size and more have not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added soon as our team is researching on it. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him.
How was the career journey of Craig Morgan?
- Prior to his music career, Craig worked various jobs to support his family, including as a construction worker, a security guard, and a Wal-Mart employee.
- Later, he land a job in Nashville singing demos for other songwriters and publishing companies and the demos led to releasing his first album with Atlantic Records, the self-titled Craig Morgan in the year 2000.
- The album produced three singles including “Something to Write Home About”, which reached number 39 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts.
- He charted a Christmas single entitled “The Kid in Me” and left Atlantic Records in early 2001 when the label closed its Nashville branch, but said that he was not afraid of his musical future because he still had a publishing contract at the time.
- He signed with Broken Bow Records in the year 2002 and the label released his second album, I Love It, in March 2003.
- Leading off this album was “God, Family, and Country”, a song dedicated to former Nashville session drummer Randy Hardison which peaked at number 49 on the country charts and it won Morgan and co-writer Kerry Kurt Phillips a Song of the Year award from Broadcast Music Incorporated.
- The album’s next two singles, “Every Friday Afternoon” and “Look at Us”, both reached the country top 30.
- He released his third album, My Kind of Livin’, in the year 2004.
- The first single release, “That’s What I Love About Sunday”, became his only No. 1 on the country charts.
- The album’s next single, “Redneck Yacht Club”, reached No. 2 on the country charts.
- My Kind of Livin’ was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- His third and final album for Broken Bow, Little Bit of Life, was issued in the year 2006.
- He was invited by John Conlee to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry on 18th September 2008. But he signed to BNA Records.
- His first album for the label, That’s Why, was released in October 2008 and its first single, “Love Remembers”, became his sixth top ten hit by early 2009, but follow-up “God Must Really Love Me” peaked at number 26.
- His last single for BNA, “Still a Little Chicken Left on That Bone”, was released in October 2010.
- He signed with Black River Entertainment on 1st April 2011.
- He sang guest vocals on Colt Ford’s single “She Likes to Ride in Trucks”.
- His first release for Black River was “This Ole Boy” and the title track was a Top 20 hit for Morgan on the Hot Country Songs chart.
- His released “Wake Up Lovin’ You”, the first single from his second compilation album The Journey (Livin’ Hits) in July 2013.
- He canceled several shows in May 2014 due to surgical complications for torn tendons in his shoulders.
- His third album for Black River Entertainment, “When I’m Gone”, was released to digital retailers on 18th September 2015 which peaked at number 48 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
- The album, A Whole Lot More to Me, was released on 3rd June 2016.
- He released a new single called “The Father, My Son, and the Holy Ghost” in the year 2019.
- Following this song’s release, he was re-signed to Broken Bow for distribution of the single.
With whom, Craig Morgan was married to?
The famous musical artist, Craig Morgan’s marital status is married. He married his beautiful wife named Karen. The couple are the proud parents of five children; daughters Marisa and Aly and sons Kyle, Jerry, and Wyatt. He and his family currently reside in Dickson, Tennessee. On 10th July 2016, his son, Jerry Greer, went missing after falling off an innertube in Kentucky Lake on the Tennessee River. His body was recovered one day later. He was 19 years old. At present, the family is living a happy life without any disturbances. He is fully committed and loyal to his wife. Both understand each other very well and respect each other. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is the net worth of Craig Morgan?
The net worth of this worldwide famous musical artist will be surely in millions. As of 2019, his exact net worth has not been revealed by any sources yet neither he himself revealed it. His net worth is estimated to have between $1 Million to $5 Million as of 2019 according to some sources. As well as his salary and earnings are still a mystery. He might be earning in millions from his songs, albums. His major source of earning is from his singing career. He is very dedicated to his work. With his passion, he has reached at a great height.